/ssbbw/

Her new stuff is pretty rare,
Isn’t she like 4’11 or something? I want to see a photo of her in a public setting that emphasizes her size.
she has a coomer, loads of stuff on there
>>57379
Yes, very short and very round!
>>57379
Back in 2017 she did alot of collabs with Bri & Jae especially on her Clips4Sale store. Check it out for contrats, both Bir & Jae totally dwarf her xDD
She is my favorite! Not only does she look just like my wife (face) she's just the shape and pure fatness I love!
Bump for more!
genuinely don't understand why she isn't considered S+ Tier as an ssbbw. She's gained a shit ton of weight, she's incredibly short so every single pound is noticeable on her, and she's hot as fuck
She's one of the best out there. So short, but so fat. I wish there was more new content.
>i buy some stuff on her mv
>she deletes her mv
>>62754
I think her shortness is what makes her more nice in the ssbbw community. Sure it makes her stand out which helps, but it also means she weighs a lot less.

I know most probably won't agree, but I think taller SSBBW are hotter than most average height ones. The height just becomes another thing huge about them.

Love her size comparison video with that tall skinny woman though
>>62778
Solid drop. Thanks!
She is blobtastic.
>>62784
lol elaborate- are taller ssbbw's hotter than the short ones BECAUSE they're taller, or because something (if, then what? is it a weight/fat/mass distribution, or more of a proportionality thing, or greater chance for more distinct proportions due to the larger values?) about their greater height tends to distribute and breed "better" fat girls?
>>63084
I prefer short women, but I think those who like tall SSBBW just like the idea of a woman being really big, and a tall super fat woman is even bigger than a short one
>>64266
It's the exaggeration of it for sure. I might be wrong but I'm pretty sure that a tall woman with the same bmi of a short woman would still be slightly wider than the short woman.

I've always been into the domination aspect of bigger women, and it just works a bit more when they're tall as well.

Don't get me wrong shorter women are hot too, as long as they aren't much shorter than Leighton. It's hot to watch short fat women dominate tall thin ones as well. But I just kinda like be dwarfed in every aspect. As a tall dude though it's pretty rare so women around 5'10 are close enough for me. Though I would love to be dwarfed by a Giant SSBBW
Does anyone have her last weigh in?
Can someone post her kfc family meal stuffing
Didn't she lose weight?
>>76302
oh my goooodd nooooooooooooooooo i hope she no lose wiehg tor il will give up nooooo
Kind of a dead thread here huh?

Been really getting obsessed with Leighton so I'm trying to find more content from her
Does anyone have Leighton vids?
I have the vid of her getting stuck in a park tube if anyone wants it
>>78559
I want it for sure
Anyone have it?
She's ugly af
She has an amazing belly