/ssbbw/

(312 KB, 1079x715, GoddessofGluttony1.jpg)
I saw there was no thread for GoddessofGluttony so I decided to make one.
Love when she talks about her “wings”
The type of body that repulses 95 percent of people but makes me coom buckets
If anyone has the video of her measuring please upload, pics of it are on sDB but the video is lost
When she started on Youtube, like 2014, she was much smaller, then had a 7 years break.

Goofyjennyy has similar underboobs.
She is fucking hot. I wish she had an OF page.
A while back I saw a video of her putting on a bra for her tits and another bra on her fat flaps under her tits. I haven't seen it since. Anyone know what I'm talking about? Here are some of her videos.

https://gofile.io/d/f6T0C1
>>57056
I never saw that video but it sounds hot.

Also I cant download the videos.

"This feature is limited to donor accounts. By supporting Gofile on Patreon, you will get all the benefits of a donor account."
>>57067
Nevermind. Its just overloaded
>>57068
Even so a good chunk of these if not all are on SDB
What happened to her?
>>57142
She got back together with her husband.
>>57142
She died. She contracted covid and ended up dying in hospital.
>>57156
I've heard this about multiple models who have since come back, gimme some proof mate
That's bullshit we're facebook friends, she makes jewelry and is still active.
>>57167
That's good to hear. Is she still massive?
>>57167
What’s your Facebook name
>>57178
Source Imadeitup
>>57156
That was Sinnfully Define (a larger USSBBW, often known for video with Doctor Scott, but was camgirl, two years ago).
she is absolutelly charming and has an amazing body, but her youtuber-like "hey guys, X here" thing is kinda cringe lol
>>56843
I would say 99.9, absolute waddler
>>57329
IMO she’s fat enough where it doesn’t matter, I’m usually pretty picky about body shapes but I respect how huge she’s gotten. Helps that her face isn’t ugly too.
If anyone had basic research skills they could easily find the multiple posts by her family regarding her hospital stay plus her death.
I tried googling, can’t find anything
What terms should I google or share a link?
>>57334
FFS if she's dead then the privacy rule no longer applies. Take some screenshots and end the debate already.
>>57304
Some of the vids are actually from Youtube, the rest come from Patreon I think.
>>57056
all but one of the videos are down, any chance of a reup?