/ssbbw/

>>55636 (OP)
Kelligrl the legend... but who is the girl in the third pic??
>>55637
I forgot her name, but she was a BigCutie
Britt, who went by a myriad of names but now believes she's the next God of this world.
Big Cutie Britt
>>55644
Her body is such an enigma cause it makes no sense having a gut that fat but the facial structure of your average woman
>>55640
There's something really weird about her face post-Big Cuties, I don't think she's had work done but it doesn't look the same either.
>>55648
Lost then gained then lost weight. When age hits...
Was?
This is mostly skin, not much fat.
She had lost apparently a lot of weight
>>55636 (OP)
Whos that on the right? Britt? She's damn hot.
>>55712
Carla died in 2020 or 2021, i do not remember well.
>>55648
Profound mental illness is what you're now seeing in her face.
>>55814
Proportional to her body, absolutely
>>55870
Looks a bit like Rosaline Bradfort.🤔
(4.2 MB, 2332x1500, Untitled-2.png)
Probably the most perfect woman of all time.
>>57943

holy fuck who is that
>>57994
Well if you could read, you would know that this is likely the most perfect woman of all time. I mean...come on.

She looks good in every pic...also be nice to have a name if possible.
>>57994
>>58019
Not gonna give any names, but I've known her a long time, and I've still never found another woman close to as stunning as her. Unfortunately, she got weight loss surgery and isn't this big anymore, but she's still as beautiful as ever.
>>58026
Bummer. Any other photos you have of her biggest?
(4.9 MB, 2500x1500, Untitled-1.png)
>>58037
This is my last one. This has everything else I have. Lost a lot of pics over the years, including saucy af ones she sent me. RIP.
>>59169
Damn, these take me way back. I remember her from MySpace!
(684 KB, 621x847, juiceefruitee.png)
juiceefruitee is one of the hottest SSBBW on the internet right now, and she has the face of a 180 lb girl. Just stunning
>>59169
>>59171
>>59172

About 95% certain I remember her from my time in college, Las Vegas' UNLV Athletic Training program circa '05-'08... The shot in front of Treasure Island doesn't make it seem any less likely... Kind of a basic bitch, if memory serves. If not her, then someone built exactly like her...
>>59171
>>58343

who is that? anyone have a link to that tlc show. imagine having a teacher who’s so fat a camera crew come in to film her fat ass waddling around
Guys, I recently bought Ivannabbw's onlyfans and the truth is that it got ugly, she has a very fat and shapeless face. you guys were right she is ugly now at 400 lbs.
>>63254
she was a very fat single girl with a thin face. Now his face is fattening a lot.
>>58343
>tfw this reminded me my ap history teacher who was so wide she couldn’t maneuver around the desks.
>always tried to sit next to the widest walkway so she would smack my head with her ass
I’m so glad history was the only class I did well in the year before so teenage me could experience that gift from god
>>63144
Why is there not a thread on her? 🔥
>>63144
Not to buzzkill but her face isn't that thin IRL. She uses a double-chin eliminating filter on every pic (among other filters). Look at her neck and "chin." I think there's a video somewhere deep in her feed where she shows her real face. She's super hot either way and her real face is thinner than it "should be" but not like this.
>>63312
>>tfw this reminded me my ap history teacher who was so wide she couldn’t maneuver around the desks.

Whoa — hold up. I wasn't in AP but honors history in jr year and had a really pear shaped teacher (about the size of this babe) with a thin face too. This is a big world of big women but by any chance did you go to school mid-80s to say 00s in NYC metro burbs?

Either way tell us more.
>>63144
does anyone know her height