/ssbbw/

(88 KB, 533x800, merbbwuncutpb2.jpg)
Her only vid got uploaded here a long time ago, I snatched it but have since removed it. Anyone still have it?

Here's a vid from Paris another one-time Mercedes model. This thread can also be used to upload other MercedesBBW content.

https://gofile.io/d/7qe9FU
This girl has such an amazing body. Shame her face leaves something to be desired
>>54146 (OP)
I should have it in my folders I’ll check after work and post it
It is a damn shame it was the only video left I wanted to see more of her sloppy ass if anyone has any of the pics she posted that would be dope
>>54146 (OP)
>This girl has such an amazing body. Shame her face leaves something to be desired

lovely beaty! many thanx)
>>54174
They could have mitigated her mug by doing something different with her hair and makeup, giving those eyebrows a trim, and putting her in a more merciful lighting situation. But in typical Mercedes fashion it was book an Embassy Suites, turn on the camera, and GO.
>>54257
Have you checked yet? There's a C4S version of this clip that runs on for 10 more mins, that's p much it for video content of her.
I had to buy it again I guess my laptop deleted how do I upload it the vid from my phone?
>>54475
you can upload it trough here:
https://www.transfernow.net/en

the site ask for a email adress but you can just type random ones, you don't actually need to recieve an en email like on wetransfer.

do you have more rare mercedesbbw vids and is there anything you need?
I had to stop everything I was doing to download and watch this. I'd love to see more of her.
>>54709
Yeah me too sadly she doesn’t have any other content and I don’t think she’s doing this stuff anymore
Bump
Can we see more Mercedes bbw
>>61069
I had her IG but I don't think she accepts request.
Does anyone happen to have her video, I only ever recall seeing her do one video, would be awesome to see it if possible, please.

Off-topic, does anyone happen to also have Sparkle's 2nd video from the same place, she is super cute!
she is stupid AF and has a badly damaged leg
>>61929
>>61963
If she could take care of the sores and the leg, I'd be okay with just ignoring her face. That ass is amazing. Smack that thing and it could jiggle for days
she is amazing