/ssbbw/

Ffs she has stopped her only fans and patron I kept meaning to sub to them but have missed out
Does anybody anything else ?
She might be a real feedee (& money-feedee) but is not a nice person, has mental issues and seems greedy.
>>54059

Could you be more specific?
>>54143
I can: for instance is she very demanding (for momey) and not really gentle, but uses a rude vocabular, even offensive if you just like to chat with her (as on Feabie). Maybe has she a similar attitude as this Canadian USSBBW and Brianna.
>>54171i though brianna being mean was just a rumor someone she used to film with started?
>>54171

I’ve spoken with her many times and she seems fine to me, quite down-to-earth and normal. She left StudioBiggz because Mr Biggz basically abused her. Subsequently, StudioBiggz has kind of died a death, endlessly promising a comeback but resulting in nothing. A shame because he got some great models like JulieKat, Daizy Dukes and Skye, but if that behaviour is true, it can’t be excused.
>>54225
No, she only communicate on Feabie, if you pay her for it (otherwise you get blocked, the third time you ask her something or flirt with her). But Brianna is also addicted to marihuana (mentions this as hobby on her profile) and is supporter of Bernie Sanders.
>>54262
Well there is another SSBBW, taller than her (with darker hair) which is in most of the recent videos either filming or modeling (feeding other BBWs too).
This behaviour is on Feabie, if you don't pay her. She only write you (kindly) back for money, but if not you get insulted.
>>54151
THanks for some reason I couldn’t locate ???
I’m going to sub within the next few weeks
Got to archive this good ssbbw content for future generations lol
Bump for re-upload thanks
>>54286 More willing to pay after those pay two points actually lmfao