/ssbbw/

(4.2 MB, 320x180, Teasegif2.gif) (433 KB, 320x240, 144640984091.gif)
Let's start sharing some content from sites that are no longer around. Ash's C4S is gone, so buying any of those videos is no longer possible. Uploading what I have to keep the content circulating.

YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WShhbGwgdGhlIGZhdHMpV0l1ZEc4dlNYcERTazVQTkVGNg==
Ain't there a video where she's stuck in the tub?
Also plumpsplace.com of Pleasantly plump is closed. Has somebody some older pictures or vids from her?
those are pretty much the greatest hits right there.
Do you have her Rolling Rolls vid where she struggles to roll in bed?
Do you have the rolling rolls vid where she struggles to roll over in bed
Do you have the rolling rolls vid where she struggles to roll over in bed?
As proposals, I would like to see the videos of Big Cutie Sasha, whether they are the classics from her site or from Clips4sale, apart from classic videos of Kellie Kay including one of Giantess, and above all and speaking of Giantess, there is a video that I have been looking for a long time called "Weird Science a Giantess Tale" by someone named Purrfect Kitty
any reups?
I have a bunch of Violet James to trade, if anyone can upload Ash? I would happily just post, but there's no Violet thread rn.
>>53259
Enjoy
YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WShGYXQgQXNoKVdJdWRHOHZZMFZ6UWpCeGMxSkw=

Would appreciate any Violet James, especially her C4S and SSBBW Roommates C4S.
>>53292
Thanks a lot. I feel like Ash is very under-appreciated these days, especially if you've followed her since she joined BC 😍

Here's the only C4S I have for Violet: YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WShWaW9sZXRDNFMpV0l1ZEc4dk0wRlpRV2huVkhwWA

As a token of my appreciation, some of her best ones:
YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVdJdShWaW9sZXQpZEc4dlprNVpWMFpqT1VoTg

(2 links so they are smaller and will DL faster via MAB - Let me know if you want more)
>>53301
would absolutely love more of violet. do you have the video of her rolling on the hotel bed, basically getting crushed under the weight of her belly?
I'm missing all BC pic-sets past set 182, vid 255, 290 and most after 298, can anyone help?
>>53307
I wasn't 100% sure which you meant, but hopefully these are OK - There's probably some I already sent, I really should have kept track...

YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVdJdWRHOHZNekk1YlU1MWFEaEc

Gotta say, I wish she would stand up more. I know the size/immobility fantasy is part of the appeal, but a lot of her latest is just laying down, caressing her belly, but that belly needs to be seen stood up! 🤤

Upload is 50% done - Give it another 15mins
>>53309

I don't think I have any of those sets (most of my stuff is older - I'd love some of the newer ones, if you have any?) but hopefully these are similar to what you wanted :)

aHR0cHM6Ly9tYWIudG8vUlI2eU52STZR

Uploading now, give it 30mins.
>>52528

What sort of ones are you after? Have any of your own to upload? I'm looking for most recent stuff where she is looking HUGE :D
>>53314
What do you define as new?
>>52528
I think I have up to 266, so anything since she exploded... 😬

Was what I sent any good?
>>53323
>I think I have up to 266, so anything since she exploded... 😬
okay, just wait on it..

>Was what I sent any good?
I appreciate the C4S vid, the other three vids are retitled BC ones I probs own already.
>>53325

Oh, sorry. One of the other heroes added these, if that helps. All Fat Ash C4S.

YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WShGYXQgQXNoKVdJdWRHOHZZMFZ6UWpCeGMxSkw
>>53371

Wow. Thank you :'-)

Is there anything I might have to repay you? I've got a handful of the bigger models, a few bits for each.
Here is the remainder of the C4S Ash I have. Would appreciate any others that haven't been shared yet.

YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WShGYXQgQXNoIFBhcnQgMilXSXVkRzh2Ym0xT1FtOXdUR1Z0
>>53453

Some more Violet
aHR0cHM6Ly9tYWIudG8vVUVUbE5Ha3Z6
Anyone have later ash pics from bigcuties
bump
Any Re-Ups of the C4S stuff?
Bump
Anyone have the collection of vids from her bigcuties website?
Does anybody have her videos from bigcuties?