/ssbbw/

>>52300 (OP)
Her face is ehn, she only just started talking in vids, and her content has been samey for years

HOWEVER I can recognize she's been blowing the fuck up lately, and now there's been some variety in what she's been doing. That and I finally got to HEAR her voice which... yeah kinda what I was expecting.

She's always been high B tier for me. And when I get depraved, she's also got some farts on OF. So... yeah.
Yeah I didn't like when she wasn't talking
But I agree that she is doing more kind of stuff recently and that quality is better
Her last few updates are the best she’s ever posted hoping she keeps this up
Earlier content is awful when she used to model for bbwroyalty she never displayed full body it was always a 10 second clip of part belly

Then she tried hiding her face when she started using the model name dough belly girl , not realising that true fa’s can recognise a ssbbw from just a nipple Or a spot lol
I think we have good changes with her of she does squashing belly plop ect... its worth it tho she got good feature like her ass and belly I like it
This is Jenna; she lives long time in France, but come original from Bosnia-Herzegovina or Montenegro.

She used to have a profile on Feabie (where she did a journey report about her car travelling with her brother to their old home).
>>52300 (OP)
Is that jenna? (or whatever her name is, the french ssbbw)

Looks deflated.
>>52350
That's more old age than anything. She's much heavier than before.
She still got a feabie and active on it she heavier than ever so I think her of is worth it better content and variety Im glad she's getting better at this
>>52361
She is perhaps around 40 now (maybe late thirties or so), but I thought she was on a weight-losing journey. When she was on vaccation few years ago (maybe 2018) with her brother at their old home country in former Yugoslavia, she had difficulties to do much, as she had to in that little flat where she was accomodated (like to dress herself) and got sick, so she couldn't eat much, as she used to do.
>>52361
Sorry to disagree but I disagree. Maybe it's gotten better in the past few months but I joined her OF last year and it was way too much of the same — extreme closeups of her naked, doing basically nothing. I'd rejoin in a second if she'd back the camera up, move around a little, and maybe try on an outfit or two.
(356 KB, 1500x2000, IMG-20220728-WA0000.jpg)
Yeah that was when she started.
I'm looking up her OF right now and I prefer much more the last few month of content over last year
She got someone to film her on her last vid so it's definitely going in the right direction
>>52348
I would have loved to be in the room when her Yugoslavian family first saw her size now
>>52501
Not sure if one of her (Serbian/ Bosnian or Macedonian) family was left there, aside of the brother, who drived her with his family to it (lives in France likely too).

But there was a Serbian blond singer who was SSBBW too, I think named Sheyla, which attend in the Grand Prix Eurovision de la Chanson (maybe in 2014). She was in some reality formats and telenovelas locally. But she seems to have lost weight (there are some videos of her on Youtube, in pink or light blue dresses, like robe).

By the way I have chatted with Jenna, on Feabie and maybe before via Skype: She loves movies with Louis de Funés I think, as I mentioned these films.
I got this preview from her new video on sale on of enjoy yall!
Wow she must be at 625+lbs now
I don't mean to disappoint, but she is 581 lbs (263.6 kg) per the weigh-in she did like a month ago. It seems light, i know.
It's disappointing, but understandable if she has Lipoedema.

I'm surprised that people still don't know about this condition.
>>52760
That seems like an honest number, though.
>>52752
A lot of the weights on the wiki are bullshit numbers that dudes are putting in probably while fantasizing about the girl actually reaching that weight. For example they've got Cherries at 310 when she never surpassed 270 and they've got Sadie at well over 600 while she has yet to even reach 550
It's still huge !
She must be one or the fattest in her country
>>52361
The content has gotten quite a bit better - I re-subbed accidentally last month (after best part of a year absence) - but I still do not think she is very attractive (her face at least; hot bod, to be sure).
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LVdtVFV0RVB6ZWg=
That's some old vid... content now is much better
She just did a crushing vid, it looks good tbh
Can you update her coomer please?
Did she squashed the guy? Is there a video of her sitting on him at full weight?
>>55441
She squashed the guy on an other video available on her OF
This looks like lose skin and not fully-filled with fat/ greese.
>>55565
I wonder if there is grease in your eyes, or perhaps the seat of your cognition?
>>55576
Maybe you see what you want to see, but most viewer will recognize that this skin/ fat-apron is not tight (like when it is filled with fat) but lays down slackly... like of somebody who has lost a certain amount of weight, but didn't get the skin reduced yet.
This role used to be much heavier in the past (as I remember her shower video).
Like Aria has very tight skin on the stomach, that it seems it narrowly burst.
She is definitely not at her peak weight. More like 100 lbs. lighter. She is still absolutely massive, but a lot of it is skin.
>>55735

Her last weigh in says otherwise
(39 KB, 681x387, Jenna.JPG)
>>55735

I think she's bigger than she has ever been currently.
>>55739

You mean the last weigh-in that shows she is less than 600 lbs. when in the past she was almost 700?
>>55758
When if ever was she almost 700lbs and had documentation of it?
>>55739
>>55749

I am sure this is a different woman, as I have never seen her with glasses, also was the tummy more seperated.
This appears most likely as a morph!!

Was it an anaolg scale? Otherwise you never heard about fixing the settle of the programme?
>>55804
I swear some people here are as dumb as rocks. She probably takes off her glasses for most sets you know.
Also some people treat 600lbs like it's a low number when in fact that's freaking huge
>>55804

She's posted that picture on her own Feable account.

Are you OK?
her face be fucked up but I like her belch videos and she be doing some bubbly ass farts some times LMAO id hit it
>>55834

This shit made me laugh so hard.
>>55828
That's it and many here are!
As this picture seems obviously photoshopped and is most likely a morph (her belly was always long and not so blowed).
>>55833
Are you herself or just innoncend/ a child?
Is it some new thing, that people publish edited photos, for you...

Also did she I thought delete her profile there and nobody know if the new one got created by a catfish.
>>55923
>edited
No she's a verified creator so not a catfish cause you need an id to prove to admin it's you
>>55922

I don't know what "blowed" means, but she is BIGGER. That's why she looks different.
>>56021
I means blown/ not natural. This happens when you edit the picture with some graphic software.

Her tummy actual hanging longer and was never such a bullet as of Aria. She apparently had even lost some weight in the past few years, as the skin was in her previous photos less filled with fat.
So I am rather certain is is a photomontage.
>>56134
There are tons of pics of her. She is huge in everyone of them...
Stop threating 600lbs as a small number, she is at her biggest. Just watch her last weigh in
>>56530
I never claim 272Kg is small, it is actual super morbidly obese and a BMI above 70 perhaps (some are immobile with that).
But I don't think this is her current weight and when you can edit one pictures, why not several/ any? This doesn't seems to be more difficult.
She really started to lose weight since 3 - 4 years and had possible lost half of her weight, what I have seen on a differen plattform. She probably weights now below 200 kilo.
>>56538

I really think you're one of the most ignorant I've seen on this site. Please stop posting, because it's clear to the rest of us you're an idiot.
>>56553
I don't do as I prevent you from scamming simple minded people here!
You are clearly scammer/ frauds which try to sell something with absurd high numbers, which are mostly fake.
Everyone who was with women of these size together or have somewhere just seen these, should know that these are not realistic! Even if you have meet one level smallee BBWs (with 130 - 150Kg) you could estimate it, as these are often fatter than many of the here pretended "SSBBWs" which allege to be over 200 or 300 kilos.

I will continue to stop you scamming young unexperienced guys here!
>>56572
That's a noble cause bro!
I'm sure people will trust your expertise and follow your genius insight
But before that, please just get help.
>>56572
dude youre mistaken. give it a rest
Dude there's a weight in and it's clear why are you making a mess where it's clearly nothing she's been bigger than ever check out her growing through years that's not lying she's under 600 and she maybe gonna break that soon you never been with a huge ssbbw that's why you thinking like this
Can someone update the coomer
Yeah her Clip4sale is great lots of great content improved recently it's awesome
>>52361
What's her feabie account name?
Is anyone going to update her coomer? I'm surprised it's been so long since a refresher.
Considering she's living with a feeder now, who knows where this is going...
No she don't where do you get your info?