/ssbbw/

where did you find this? (I know who she is, not telling cause you didn't use the ID thread)
Every time I use the id thread I never get an answer. I post it normally and the first person who replies know who she is..lmao. I can post in id thread if I can get an answer.
This is daisy dukes ssbbw. Can never find much on her. She looks huge here.
>>52277
Eat a dick btw.
>>52280
Appreciate it bro
Where’d you find these? Are they newer?
Daisy Dukes
Wow is she back?? She looks bigger then before I swear she went off for weight loss ??
Nice
>>52290
I have her content but i'm not upping it for yo ass.
>>52365
Tbf her content is not hard to find if you look hard enough
>>52365
Nobody cares. Eat a dick.
>>52365
i have a theory your just a troll, going to every thread and shitting all over it and not really here for ssbbws, that or every thread has a fuck ton of negativity
>>52404
Agreed, why cant people be nice or not come off like that? imagine what kind of person they are and then think of the people that have to deal with them on a daily basis.
>>52376
No it isn't, everything that gets shared everytime is from a old BBWlover rip, she has way more content that never got pirated .
The studio biggz guy has the best life, looks like he just fucks multiple 500 pounders all day
>>55424

if he would only get a camera from the 21st century then we all would be happy
>>52404
>Daisy Dukes

Can I get a reup please??
>>55424 I heard his empire was crumbling and he got exposed for being abusive to those girls?
>>58311

Sorry I posted these in the wrong thread!
>>58312
I really don't mind.