/ssbbw/

>>48216
Nice video but damn I can't stand this newish trend of short af videos that these models have been making since the OF era took off.

Like yeah this video is hot and all. But 57 seconds is just too short to really do anything with.

We've had countless great simple videos ranging from 4 to 20 minutes that give you enough time to really get invested if you catch my drift.

57 seconds is barely enough time to even get in the mood.
>>48245
Her other videos are longer. Most car vids are at least 6-7 mins while her stuffings range from 10-20 mins. All around $5 so cant complain.
>>48245
i get that most bbw model content isn't exaclty known for its high production quality but most OF videos are extremely low effort. i'm not sure if that's because the platform encourages sub-minute content with its subscription model, or because the people on there lack basic knowledge/experience of how to produce content (how to pose, frame, post-processing, pacing, etc), yet people still pay for it anyway so they lack any incentive to improve. i suspect it's probably a combination of those things