/ssbbw/

Take this to booty/bbw chan, she ain't ssbbw material
>>47999
picking hairs are we? that's a fucking monster ass worthy of supersize consideration.
>>47999
Uh what makes someone ssbbw then? Being a fucking loose sloppy whale or being borderline immobile cause they are so fat? This chick is definitely a ssbbw buddy, they all don't need to be half ton monstrosities
>>48021
Be a lot cooler if they were
What do you want? She doesn't take this stuff seriously. Just like Native Pear she has a body that makes me daydream of impregnanting her non-stop but she prefers letting her prime pass playing games instead of shooting material.
>>48030
you're right. she still has her OF but hasn't posted anything in months and months. and the goal was hit to release that birthday cake video and she never did. such a shame
>>56103
Do you have a sub? Are you capable of ripping OF page?
>>56103
So much god damn potential, such a shame shes not doing more online...
I'm not a good friend of hers, but she has passed through my surroundings once. Don't count for anything extraordinary because she has no such need. Her family is very rich. She has periods where she didn't work and didn't have to because her parents gave her everything. She was pampered right from the start. If I told you how much her family earns you would not believe it. These are certainly amounts of $ 1,500,000 - $ 2,000,000 a year.
>>47999 look at her page bro, this woman is an ssbbw
good god she needs to post more. she would explode in this scene with more content. goated proportions
>>56189
You can tell from IG that she lives a luxurious life beyond what her OnlyFans would pay for.
Wow she's ridiculously hot!!
>>56103
Care to share an OF rip?
Bump for her sex tape!!
>>56398
bruh it ain't magically gonna appear
She's a ssbbw and has a big booty.
Best of both worlds 🌎 🌎
How long is the sex tape?
Oh yes it does!
Imagine dogging her big ass, she's got a huge one!
>>56685
You're manifesting.
Man feasting in that big ass? Yes!
Is she single? Didn't know she was a freak in bed!
I can tell all these posts with the exclamation marks are from the same dude.
And all the ones with the period.
Sex tape BUMP
>>56838
Hahaha Definitely
>>57049
She was bigger and sexier in college tbh.
She's big and sexy now. Look at her!
Bump for more of her big ass
Does she still have of?
I agree that she is absolutely amazing. Exactly my type physically and based on her IG feed she seems like a fun, intelligent person as well. As a Caucasian dude I kind of regret her own preference for African American guys, since it's always nice to think that someone you think is hot might be interested in you if you met. No biggie. The real shame is that there isn't more content from her. She would dominate the BBW modeling world if she chose to.
Why do you guys just assume her preference, it's not like she is close minded.
I'm pretty sure she would be interested for anyone that could treat her well and keep her happy.
>>56189
You think she comes from money? You must not know her 😂
>>48010
if beccabae can keep appearing on this board so can this chick,
Whether she comes from money or not she's se y as hell!
Her ass is ridiculous
Bump for her sex clips
Is she single?
Yes keep this alive.
Bump.
Bump!
Crickets...
>>59322
I went to college with her at WIU trust me she only likes black guys. She hates white people in general.
>>60426
source: his ass
>>59372
man she also looks very tall - a chick that is tall and has such a massive ass is like an unicorn
>>60435
Is it really that hard to believe a fat white chick in Chicago only likes black guys? Weird denial bro. >>60452
She is pretty tall. She worked at WIU at one of the dorm front desks and best believe I would try to chat her up every opportunity
I would chat her up too and I wouldn't care if I'm not black.
Exactly she's worth the try and she's sexy so man up.
Anything new on her?
>>60426
so she hates herself too?
?
>>60684
Women don't have to be logical bro. White girls will put up on social media how evil the white man is and then go and take their white moms and dads money without even blinking.
Bump
>>60484
Funny asl cuz I’m black and like a bbw as much as the next guy. But she just not doing it for me lmao big pass. Good luck to y’all tho
>>61194 You don't have to apologize to anobody here for being black, dude. Don't mind these nuts.
Bump for more
>>62375
Shut the fuck up cuck
Bump for her sex tape
Great, the nigs have invaded ssbbw too
Watch them hoot and holler at this also
cope
(764 KB, 500x280, 1437655357440.gif)
>>62516
dear anon, please don't derail this thread. rather post on-topic stuff like me. to be part of the solution i'll show you how it's done; here's an image of a a cute witty patriotic ssbbw lady.
Any more of her big ass?
Bump!!!!!