/ssbbw/

(84 KB, 667x1000, tumblr_mht0s1Q4n91rfnlmdo1_1280.jpg)
At her height, she was every FA teenagers wet dream. I know she fell off and became something altogether different, but can we please have a thread about Gaining Goddess? I have a big hard time finding alot of her material these days. It's a crying shame.
(739 KB, 1747x553, gg.png)
aHR0cHM6Ly9tYWIudG8vbVBqaVFvMDI4
Does anyone have that video where she's fucking her rolls with a dildo in the bathroom?
does she have an only fans or made new content with PP?
To this day, the Bikin clip in her white bikini is one of the hottest simplest videos of all time. Literally put on almost 300 lbs of fat intentially and it was all flab, so everything on her shakes and quakes. The only walking videos that even comes close to hers are Adeline in the blue bikini and Ash at her peak waddling in the shorts. If any models read this, this is how you show off just how fucking fat you are. Waddle for about 30 feet and show it off.
I remember she was once on a VH1 show and I recorded it on VHS. wow I feel old.
I loved watching PP get bigger and bigger to the point where she was close to GG, then GG started losing and now PP is way bigger. I wish they would do an updated shoot together so we could see how much bigger PP is now.
Does anyone have her dancing queen video? I remember it being in her yahoo group back in the day. In the video she was dancing to a lil kim song.
Does anyone have their photo sets?
>>48458

Yahoo group? Bruh you're old.

I as well was in that Yahoo Group - and I as well is old like yourself.....
>>50742
especially all the ones before 2008...
(485 KB, 1000x667, nfg_2008_120.jpg)
>>48020

can anyone please re-up? she's my all time fav model and i'm feeling nostalgic
check giga, pulled a bunch of early stuff off there along with some Lush girls content
Does anyone have that video where she's fucking her rolls with a dildo on the toilet?
>>52278
any chance you can share the Lush Girls content?
>>52278

i don't know what giga is :(
She wasn't pretty
>>52745
Neither was your mother