/ssbbw/

Everything I got of her

aHR0cHM6Ly9nb2ZpbGUuaW8vZC92czRDbTg=
>>47986
thank you. set 43(first pic in op) would be epic. that and the ones of her naked on the toilet
Proof that weight makes up for a busted face and teeth. Not to mention how she’s a hardcore Christian. She got worse after leaving the scene, which isn’t something you could say about most of these girls
>>48009
Is she still fat now or did she lose and if so, pics?
>>48023
Found her on Facebook, but she doesn’t post much of herself. It’s all monkey pics, religious stuff, and conservative shit. I guess when you make yourself a laughingstock, you don’t want to give people more ammunition.
>>47986
DAMN She was the best!
(249 KB, 960x960, B68045FD-B2C6-4C3D-9532-3D505A91AB43.jpeg)
From 2019. Talked a big game about losing when she left the scene. With a face like that, her size was all she had going for her. Fucking yeesh.
>>48160
To clarify: I assume she was too lazy to lose and figured that’s why her guy was plowing her. She’d look even worse skinny.
Bump
Honestly, she sucked before and she sucks now. She has to be around 50 now however
Her gut was epic. She had such a rare shape. Makes up for the otherwise unattractiveness.
>>48779
She had a nice rear too. Her body shape in general was very nice. She just had a very unattractive face.
>>48781
maybe with a mask...