/ssbbw/

Great thread.
Fuck off.
Good for her
She's still BBW - saw more recent pics before her IG was privated. Still plausibly the fattest in the room. Not supersized tho.
you guys are wrong. Some of her latest pics are on stufferDB and she’s as big as ever
Who is this?
That’s ma gurl
>>47808 (OP) anyone got the full pic from the left with her friend? stuffer is just neck down
9 replies and no one can be bothered to mention a name? Why? I would like to know it, for one...
kenzie
(970 KB, 1936x1807, C8E16DC7-E684-43E4-A3A9-91AF6BCE65E9.jpeg)
No way. In recents she’s smaller than ever lol, the leaked pics are old while she was starting to lose. She’s saggy as ever arms flappy and stomach deflated as hell. Maybe with the right feeder she’ll make a comeback but doubt it
>>48028
It's not recent, you know nothing my man. She's normie AF btw. would never do fetish content.
You know somethin we dont big guy? Sounds like ur on a first name basis with a response like that
>>48038
I mean, the pic on the left is way smaller than what was on her IG before she privated. Unless someone here is already following her, there's no way to verify for sure
Recent pics looked deceiving. Pretty sure she was in the 490-500lb range before and is under 300 now. If someone has proof she’s gained again please post
>>48051
It’s private now