/ssbbw/

Yeah, she was spectacular before the weight loss. One of my favorites fer sure!
>>47537
Thank you very much!
Man she used to be so hot. Idk what inspired the weight loss or if it just sort of happened naturally, but she used to be HUGE and it was so sexy
>>47536 (OP)
Also this second pic is a little misleading, I’m pretty sure she’s only like 5’2 or 5’0 or something, she looks hella tall here
perhaps like this?
You can't see her wild curly/frizzy hair, which might be a positive or a negative depending on your preference.
She does have a wild big FUPA
I believe she lost weight because of a common enough story- she was with a partner that fattened the shit out of her, then they broke up. Kinda sad really, it gives this perversion (kink is such a woke, accepting term) a worse name than it deserves.
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDKHNleG1vbmV5bXVyZGEpOTBMWGxhT0cxak5tMTBVVWM9
I don't know if we're still doing B64
although this is a jiggly arm vid, I encourage viewers to check out her dimpled knee.
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MChiYXJuZXluZnJlZDRTTU0pYkM5MExXRnVOMEpNTURKQmRsQT0=
She was the best of times.
Looks 15 years older now
>>47571
This is why weight loss on fat girls should be illegal.
Absolutely disgusting.
>>47571
Is... is the last pic real xO?
>>47571

Looks 17-18 at top weight and looks 45+ (Yes, over forty-fucking-five) after weight loss. That sucks.
Fun fact: She's 26
She.. she lost everything... Jesus was it weight loss surgery?!

Literally lost my teenage school love 3 years into dating because we had an extended break and got weight loss surgery at the time :( went from 128 kg to 50 :(
She’s as deflated as my dick.
Inexplicable that she keeps the OF up. Who the hell is paying for that?
reinflation to 600 would be epic
>>47740
considering it has all her content from when she was actually a stone cold fox, it's a good archive
someone needs to upload it to coomer
Let us be real she does not look bad just because she lost weight. She is probably just wearing less make up now. Fact is most of us wanted her to keep going for our pleasure lol. Stop saying weight loss for girls is illegal and stupid shit. >>47597
>>47802
I agree. She does look a little older now that her skin is looser but she is still quite pretty. If she leaned heavy into the loose skin angle I bet she'd still have an audience
>>47802
>>goes from ~500 to less than 200, probably like 180 now
>>”she probably just changed her makeup”

Can we ban this guy please?!
>>47835
Shovel Face. Weird thick neck. Lumpy.
If you’d look twice at this woman in public you need help.
From hero to zero.
Damn I haven’t seen much of her in a while. Sad and gross
(970 KB, 1936x1807, DD8EF9B9-2021-4EBE-9DE9-DF3658FB3A5B.jpeg)
Whats with all these girls losing weight recently. Just saw these of Kinzie too, someone said went from 480lbs to 280. Seen other pics of her looking saggy as ever. Sad to see
Nope. Kenzie is as fat as ever…maybe even bigger.
She was definitely on her way to My 600 Pound Lifeland. Dude could have at least finished the job. I would pay good money to see her cruising in to see Dr. Now.
>>47946
certainly not, she's not as heavy as the picture on the left but regained since being as "light" as the pic on the right.
Ok let’s move the Kenzie discussion off this thread and to the one about her. On that thread you’ll see her latest pics and she hasn’t lost an ounce.
Posting pictures of weight loss should be illegal here you little fucking pieces of shit
>>47919
Fucking cunt face, I hope you starve and fall down the cracks in the sidewalk.
Anyone got reups of anything from at her heaviest
>>47919
jesus this is so fucking saddening
Fuck fuck fuck fuck FUUUUCKKK!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to DIEEEEE FUCKING KILL ME 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
nice banter but does anyone have a rip? could buy a sub myself ofc but I'd prefer to not finance her.
>>47919 being an ssbbw ends in two ways, wls or ..not