/ssbbw/

(2.1 MB, 2047x1147, Screenshot 2022-06-08 012520.png)
Anyone got more vids like this? fat girls talking about just how obese they are, the struggles that come with it, how much they love to be fat, all of that is SUPER hot to me.

YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMVXBKTWxsUVpIaDFkMlk9
Seconded, this is my favorite kind of video
Here's a video of Echo trying on a pair of leggings. In the video, she mentions that she's too fat to get pairs of pants around her feet so she needs someone else to help her with that.

YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMV1pUZDJGbWVrMTFhSFU9
Agreed, this type of video is so hot
This genre is basically Creampuff's whole catalogue. I've heard that she uses perspective tricks to look bigger, but she's so good at the dirty talk that I don't care.
LisaLou just did a video about this
let’s see the video…or it doesn’t exist.
(1.2 MB, 1170x2275, 1CC4BE37-7EBD-467B-A459-4499F18726B4.jpeg)
>>46726
I’m assuming you’re not Lisa Lou cause your post makes no sense if you are…lol ? Anyways here’s a screenshot of her vid. Also I just realized she wore a Lisa Simpson shirt and her name is Lisa haha. She’s cute if anyone has this please share and no I don’t have any shame in begging
>>46686
she's good at it because she can say anything convincingly from years of lying to everyone in her personal life as a sociopath lol
this is a great one, she talks about how she's destroyed her body, how she has basically no neck, her giant fat baby upper arms etc https://we.tl/t-mGKkwOoUxm
>>47009
Incredibly epic.
>>46768
She's sociopathic? I understand there is a much higher than average risk of that with sex workers, but how can you tell?
>>47009
Damn, they say don't stick your dick in crazy but my God... if I had the chance I am not sure I could resist
>>47020
diagnosis of Dr. Internet
>>47020
>>47049
people who know her. She has 90% of the traits associated. Chameleoning (manipulating people with tailored personality traits to the individual), elaborate lying creating a false personal history/past to make people feel sympathetic towards her, having backup lies in place to cover any that get outed, willing to damage other people's lives for personal gain with no regard for their well being and feeling no guilt for any harm done. Controlling communication between people like friends/family to prevent lies from being found out. Just google a socipath, she's 9/10 on the list. If you want to know some of what she's done send an email to this temporary burner email address silvio@zssticker.com and I'll reply to it so you don't have to drop your real email in here and because I can't post personal info in here. "Dr Internet" my ass.
>>47070
Dr. Internet is touchy. :)
>>47079
He does this every time Creampuff is mentioned.
>>47070
browser crashed, temp email refreshed and burned so I made a new one.
anslee@wmqrhabits.com
>>47092
>>47088
>>47079
>>47070

Are we talking about me? I'm sorry but I'm the real schizo here that needs to take the fucking pills XD
>>47088
I’m glad there is a whole analysis. Honestly CreamPuff always gave me “loose bolts” vibe, and the extreme fakery with weight just sent me other directions
>>47070
Here's an email for you:
Get a job and go to church nigger
god, why does every fucking thread devolve into this shit

sorry for even making it, ffs
>>47088
It's honestly wild how he spends so much time browsing the site just so he can talk shit about Creampuff. Really makes you wonder who the real sociopath is.
>>47473
I've only posted on here in this thread and mentioned it in a thread where people were talking about models behavior like BBBXL If it's happened more than that then it sounds like it's actually quite a few people that know and you're out of the loop.
>>47500
I promise you, you are the only one who is dead set on making throwaway emails to push your story. No one else is on a truth crusade about a completely overrated fat chick.
>>47503
It takes two seconds to make a temp email, there are websites where you click once and it just generates one for you. I did it because you're not allowed to post personal info here. people have been interested in talking or hearing about it and not catching a ban. its not much deeper than that
>>47504
>>47500

I used banning behaviours to get banned because my banning sex appealing was too high for specific human individuals.

>>47430

I like to imagine church like the wonderful place where every stupid mod of this planet belong, but trust me it's not just christianity people loves fat women for fat reasons. So please take a big shit and stick the normal pills inside your ass, it will be worthy!
>>46223 (OP)
I just got on here, what program are you guys using to watch these?
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMVXBKTWxsUVpIaDFkMlk9
>>47408
Same. The faking is clear as day in her previews—so I don’t buy content from CreamPuff. Don’t gotta go on a campaign about it.