/ssbbw/

(357 KB, 1578x2048, FSglsXlaIAAc8C0.jpg)
Here is all the Kanna content that I have but I don't have anything recent, was hoping someone could upload some more recent stuff.

aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LWsxeUJMVkx1djk=
Sweet free shit, thanks loser
>>45981
lmaooo that's how the cookie crumbles
>>45974 (OP)
Nice, cheers for the drop mate ive got her most recent vid which ill upload shortly.
neat. I feel like I never see fat nips, although I like the idea of them- it's ultra forbidden to be fat over there. Culturally, plus the tiny cars, tiny apartments tiny handbag tiny everything
Although her body is quite unattractive.
I wonder if that's what happens when you gotta keep it wrapped up and secret in the land of the falling nuke
>>45981

Actually that's how this site works
I'd definitely suckle from her those breasts are huge..but her body is definitely unattractive for how I like big girls
Well, it may not attract many people, but there are chubby chasers. They are called "Debusen."
>>45981
>loser
Projecting extra hard today, aren't we?
That was a disappointment. Not a good looking thing at all. I love huge tits and big nips but I'll pass on her.
>>45993
I mean it's what you expect. She probably experiences what a lot of American SSBBWs face: lonely/single/fetishsized but online she's worshipped.
Please Reup?
I think she's great. A true Japanese SSBBW, with insane tits. Thanks for posting.
She does stripchat now, this should be good :O

also latest vid YUhSMGMoZGVsZXRlKUhNNkx5OTNaUzUwYkM5MExUWmtjR1JaVmxwRlJITT0=
>>46966
Where do you see the strip chat stuff?
Kanna superfan here.

If anyone has a pic of face I will upload all videos I've bought. That includes almost all videos made in the last 2 years.
>>47011
gtfo with the trading bullshit
Re-up?
Bump
I made a stufferdb for Kanna, feel free to add more if you want.
reup?
Does anyone have a reup?
She is so underrated, please she absolutely needs a reup
I have old videos of her from fantia, i would upload it if anyone has recent ones to trade
>>62615

This isn't a trading website you post it if want to. Most people also don't have many videos of her at all because using fantia is a bitch.

https://stufferdb.com/index.php?/category/12244

This is probably the most recent your gonna get if you post the videos that would be appreciated.
(58 KB, 910x390, #.jpg)
Available?
Added a few more videos I have of her onto stufferdb