/ssbbw/

(3.7 MB, 1920x1076, chair.png)
Anyone got any good footage of these super blobs? Here's two I recorded years ago (Busting Chair) and some rare blob footage from BroadBroads.
https://mab.to/FyOAf1INM
Who the cute girl in third picture in purple… ehat her name?
Who’s the first?
>>45619 (OP)

Here's the full BroadBroads clip, showing "Gigantic BBW" in the supermarket, in the car park, and getting into the car.
The echo Scooter Video would be great when somone could share it >>45712
>>45715
Damn, employees at that place must have some stories.

Yeah, it used to be just old people. Now we’ve got all these damn fat asses in their 30s who can barely walk. We sold out of our biggest scooter.
>>45799
And she often 'walks' (if one can call it that) in her older videos but I have not seen anything that energetic in her recent uploads.
>>45799
My trainer warned me a while ago that "You can out-eat any workout." I guess that goes double if those workouts are all sitting down.
>>45842

>Boberry first pic
This shit makes me diamonds. I love ass spreads sitting on benches or chairs. Any more?
>>45715
Huh is this Sweetpeaokla?
>>46117
Where you found this photo of Diva / Mikel
Look at her Facebook Page
>>46179
oh my god, who is that teacher in the blue dress? Or, at least, do you have more pics of her if you cant identify her here?
>>45799
Holy shit, I'm surprised she's still alive. That trainer has to know there's no hope of her losing any of that.
You got anymore pictures of summer I’ll trade big cuties ash?
>>45627
Source for last pic?
>>46113
Never crossed my mind until you said it. I think you might be right.

Where did these photos come from?
>>56569
I do, can post them later. If you have a complete rip of Ash by all means upload it now.
(3.4 MB, 600x720, skd.mp4)
Can’t tease us with the start of the eve heather vid and not share lol
>>59560
the best example of how someone could get soooo amazing big!
>>56569
I swear this person comes here every month asking for Summer content in exchange for something else and then just disappears and never delivers.
Does anyone have that pic of Jae barely fitting on the plane in a grey sweatsuit
>>60482
That's fantastic — everyone knows those chairs so it really brings home how huge she is. Easy to lose perspective when she's just standing in a room.