/ssbbw/

Dig the “don’t tread on me”. Refreshing to see such a white trash ssbbw after BBBXL got out of modeling.
>>44408
>Tfw no obese libertarian gf to grill with
(177 KB, 470x503, D9500F02-D75B-48AE-990D-170DE31A61E6.jpeg)
>>44408
How dare you compare this atrocity to BBBXL, as a proud leftist even I’m more than willing to put aside my beliefs to jerk off to BBBXL and her beautiful face, this woman is nothing like her. This is an objectively ugly face and that’s not even bringing up her body shape. Bbbxl was perfect. Clearly you just Wana jerk off to anything remotely political, If a FLAG gets you that aroused is pathetic, not that I care but don’t compare this trash (actual trash) to the queen of white trash bbbxl
>>44418
Jesus, that lazy eye
>>44408
>>44418
Sorry leftists friends, the board for fags is /ee/
>>44422

He's really obviously trolling.

Back to content please
>>44429
I was being 100% serious. I’m a big fan of BBBXL’s body (not so much the drama and murdering her husband thing) and not trying to be mean to this girl but comparing her to bbbxl is extremely rude to bbbxl cause this chick’s face is busted
>>44431
Idk why my tag keeps changing when I’m just sitting on my couch
>>44431
Maybe, but her belly is fucking insane man and you can't deny that
>>44431

lmao you're on /ssbbw/ but you're still one of those morons who thinks a skinny face is good on a fat body

This girl's face is amazing and will only get better as she gets fatter
Can anyone who has subbed to her OF recommend it?
>no step flag
big yikes
good healthy belly tho
>>44418
honestly it's not too bad, could have one of those stupid nose rings
>>44478
Honestly it's kind of refreshing to see that considering ahe's a reddit user. Was getting sick of the marxist human garbage
>>44408
If you want real whote trash, lookat thiccy2thick (amber). Has a moonshine bottle in one of her pics, sold content when she was underage (p sure that's why her bigcuties deal got pulled), has a kid already in her early 20s...
>>44486
>>44484
sorry for the typing. *white trash

I'm using the Bezos (Kindle) Fire tablet
>>44431
I thought she just assaulted him, she murdered him and I've been wanking to her this whole time?
>>44489

Jesus Christ she didn't kill anyone. She got picked up for domestic violence, and he did as well at the same time. He used to come in here and put up all kinds of wacky posts against her and when someone else brought that up to him I've never seen anyone else that was obviously him post anything else. He's still a nurse in Ohio.
>politics in a fat fetish forum
Shut the fuck up autist and post fats or fuck off loser.
>>44489
>>44497
creampuff is worse and people apparently still jack to her. even though her content is shit for the past few years. bbbxl's domestic assault barely phases people here
>>44500
What did creampuff do?
>>44502
Lmao every week or so i see a post like "creampuff is bad" and this question always follows but is never answered. Im assuming its just a meme at this point.
>>44453
Yeah, that eye might drift further to the side. Hottest thing one of these whales can do is look in two different directions at once lol.
>>44505

That's natural evolution to see an incoming snack to intercept. Survival trait.
All I was saying was, bbbxl was a legend, and this girls face is fucking hideous. Also I know she didn’t murder her husband I was being dramatic, but it was my understanding that it was like a pretty severe assault
I've seen a lot of buttherfaces over the years with great bodies, and this one looks better than many of em. Who gives a fuck anyway, BBBXL was just white trash pretty, and she was all ass. At least this girl has proper belly
>>44509
Don’t give her too much credit. She has a belly. She’s big. She knows the score and shows off so she can get something from this scene. Besides, I don’t care how nice a ssbbw’s figure is if she looks like she got kicked in the head by a horse.
Enough about bbbxxl please, does anyone have anything from this girl? Would love to a see a before pic or something if that exists.
>>44507

I'm Sorry, Assault?
Her face is actually really pretty. Better than Bobberi’s, Courtney’s and and many others.
>>44535
How dry is your dick
>>44509
Amen, said it better than I ever could.

>>44535
1/10 bait
>>44513
Holy shit I meant to respond to this one. This guy said it better than I ever could.

>>44509
This guy is fucking WRONG
>>44502
>>44504
it's not a joke. people have talked about it. every time someone starts, mods delete the posts faster than roxxie content. i copied the post that tells everything if you want it. i made a temp email, send me an email to corrinne02@genesvjq.com and i'll reply with it
>>44575
This seems suspect
>>44418

>bbbxl
>beautiful face

This is how I KNOW you're trolling.
(50 KB, 800x450, cover6.jpg)
>>44485
no one gets to insult marx on my board
we're out here aswell bucko
>>44578
it's just a burner email that expires after a few days because I'm not posting my actual email address and this way no one else has to post theirs in here either.
>>44609
I mean I know she looks high as FUCK in this picture, either by choice or from her (ex?) husband forcing her I’ve heard she was on pills when she used to model, but still her face is objectively pretty
>>44610
The only true things I know about BBBXXL are she does have a cute face and she was arrested for assault on her husband. I don't know what else to believe. I don't know how honest or deceitful she was when making content, or who had how much control over which social media post, or which girls she manipulated for content. It's a mystery that never gets a clear answer. If we had an autist in the community that can give me an iceberg chart on Jaye and some investigative journalism, I'd pay a king's ransom.

No shade on Abby, I love huge hogs and can ignore faces if they're fat enough. But Jaye has a nice face. Objectively nicer than Abby.
So much for any content being shared...
This really became one of the most retarded threads in the whole Chan
>>44497
>She got picked up for domestic violence

Why is her sentence taking so long then?
>>44585
Alright, I’ll bite. Looking forward to some reading material
(170 KB, 427x480, 7FC39E88-692C-4EF5-8495-59A779488B91.jpeg)
She might have a ugly ass face but hey at least she’s willing to show her tits, which is still more than a lot of girls these days…
I like the face. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>45042
Eh, she is a bit weird looking but I don’t think she’s hideous. There are some real monsters out there… and people still wank over them.
>>45066
Especially this board, All these bros talk like they got standards but with some of the pics i see get posted here its as if theyd wank to a leftover blob of lard on the floor from the lipo clinic.
(5.3 MB, 1080x1920, thisguythatgirl.mp4)
>>45066
Agreed. You wanna talk real hideous you can look up those youtube sisters. They look more inbred than charles II.
literally goodgirlgrow + 200lbs, butterface and all
>>45156
YouTube sisters ?
>>45386
Disagree, she's rather cute
>>44584
>no one gets to insult marx on my board
lmao
post physique
>>44643

I bit, too. Or if the burner email address already expired, please send story to burkhard-the-great@muellmail.com
(51 KB, 940x300, immigration-vs-wages-comic.png)
Imagine admitting that you are a leftoid lmao

How do you deal with the fact that reality and statistics debunk your entire world view and all your beliefs contradict each other
(51 KB, 940x300, immigration-vs-wages-comic.png)
Imagine admitting that you are a leftoid lolHow do you deal with the fact that observable reality and statistics debunk your entire world View ?
Peter got so mad he's drunk posting in angee
LOL the propaganda bot glitched out
>>46644

Bro your "meme" or "joke" almost brought me to literal tears. It's easy to vote and march in a protest and talk shit on the internet when your parents are rich and you've never worked a day in your life at minimum wage. This administration members are in it for the money its a job to them and they are trying to make a profit while in office while they feign to do good for humanity they can't even do good for our own citizens that are poor like me I be hungry as fuck sometimes just trying to get something to eat and maybe a fat girl to love. Everything is more expensive but they think they know what's good for humanity they can't even keep from fucking up. Raise the fucking minimum wage and do proper taxes on those that are rich that have a surplus of money. But no. Their bright idea is to let in more people?.. Am I retarded? Is it me? They should be kicking illegals out not letting more migrants in. There are undocumented illegal residents that should have gotten kicked out decades ago. Wtf is even going on anymore? Why does nobody care that some people are hungry because everything's expensive and that there's some fat women out there that need dick? Why are they even talking about immigration like if there aren't more important things here who the fuck cares about immigrants? Fuck the United Nations!
>>46651
Right so fuck the rich, fuck anyone that supports and give taxes to rich(most Republican and Democrats), and fuck anyone talking about anything other than our over capitalised burning economic system and burning planet (basically the rest of the Democrats)

It's fucked.
>>46653
And most importantly, fuck Peter lol!!!
(5 KB, 165x115, 369.jpg)
>>46644
I aint just a leftoid, no bernie bro half-lib demsoc, Im THE leftoid. I will happily guilotine any bourgeois sympathiser who even suggests any notion of reform over a total proletarian revolution. Go far enough left and you get your guns back. we hate the government more than any self proclaimed libertarian difference is we know theory. I don't give a shit about refugees or any inconsequential cultural bullshit, when are we gonna kill some rich people?
Also stonetoss is a literal crypto facsist
anyone posting that shit u know is a brainlet
>>46697

You sound like a nerd. Also, I heard what you said but I did not understand you. Do you by any chance support movements such as black lives matter, or are pro latino immigration into the US?
>>46697 Dude, you probably can't make eye contact with the guy who makes your green juice.

You aren't overthrowing anything. Stop. This isn't real Marxism. This is some adolescent shit from a tragically overfed mediocrity still consumed with righteous anger over the one time his mom bought him generic brand potato chips instead of Lays.

Mods, you wanna step in and get rid of this trash?
>>46716

I couldn't have said it better myself. You have a way with words shadow
>>46716
Im a young adult angry with the world gotta have something to do
story old as time