/ssbbw/

On the now gone patty thread someone had a drive folder with like all pattys stuff
Okay but could you link it? I really hope it isn't expired
Anyone have images/videos from Jae, Kellie Kay and Queen Raqui?
gtfo to begging thread
Post a collection via wetransfer to recieve collections.

(and don't use MAB... god it sucks)
>>43527
lel we.t that's like 2 JJ vids per link. and you first.
>>43559
>That foot in the third pic.
How does this even happen?
>>43562
sauce on the first and last photos?
>>43559

What the fuck. Whose foot is that? Is that even real?
>>43559
i see two colleen pics here...one of which i've never seen before (5th pic) so someone has to be holding out with a treasure trove of colleen pics. Out with them (please)!! lol
>>43562
Awful lot of hair on the arms of the hands pic. If that's not a dude that's a hairy ass lady.
>>43650
PCOS, High percentage of bigger women have it and hair growth is a major side effect.
>>43645
the 5th picture was shared here kast year along with the secound picture, that is some huge gut, wish there was more
>>43676
last year someone make like a ussbbw or huge bellies tread and those 2 were post, i remeber i download and store right away its collen for sure you can tell from a mole/spot from her vids with dr oz.
and ellie is not ussbbw she only weight in the 400 lbs range she is only belly
>>43679
>third picture
i forgot her name but i never managed to get any picture of her of her shirtless but i'm pretty sure they're out there. i only ever found those dumbass tv shows. like whole ass gigs were uploaded to this board but no actual fap material.
>>43677
Which is the sauce of the second picture
>>43705
Gotta say that I draw the line at people losing bladder control. Pissing yourself is a boner killer.
>>43733
Lvlynightmare is full-on immobile, dude. As in does not have the leg strength to hoist herself out of bed.

Either they get the catheter or someone cleans up after they piss. That's what happens in this case. You don't have to like it but it is what it is.
>>43735
I would appreciate the fuck out of her.
What a dream! <3
>>43705
Honestly I feel kinda bad for her. She's immobile?

I subscribed to her onlyfans out of curiosity but man... Fuck me.
>>43856
Anything good? Anything new? I subbed her long time ago and updates were scarce.