/ssbbw/

Underrated
I usually forget how massive she is - those pics of her getting fucked REALLY put it in perspective.
She's got a real pretty face and a dynamite bod
But her vids look a bit crap from what I saw but that sex one looks good, just that one angle though so didn't fancy paying, anyone got it?
Her body and especially her calves/ankles are amazing, but a lot of her content kinda sucks. Has she made any good stuff lately?
she has *kinda* made a piece of OK content recently.
Some models I really don't understand- like, WTF, take some pics of you trying to button pants, bulging out of shirts etc. Vids of the same.
She has a security cam type set up in her room (which I think is a great idea. you can just have it rolling and when you and your partner are fucking around you can check and see if you got any neat footage), but she hasn't really posted much good content.
Her OF says she posts on the 15th of every month, but there's nothing new this month.
I understand that it can be difficult to produce content (especially if you've made a TON, so you don't wanna re-hash too much, and if you've got high standards for what you wanna put out) but on the other hand, it's really not that difficult to post some erotic stuff.
Am I way off here?

If she doesn't tune it up, I'm gonna drop my sub.
(256 KB, 1068x1159, IMG_20220417_083314.jpg)
Christ almighty, look at that lard on her foot 🥵🥵
Love her legs and wish my girl's looked like that. One look at her and you know she's kept. Can't expect a girl shaped like that to be on her own. I dunno, just stirs something up in me.
>>42009
>>42066
Does she have lymphedema or is that really all fat in her legs and feet???
This girl legendäry
>>42117
I’d wager it’s just her body trying to find places for it. I mean she’s packed to the brim. She’s probably short, which doesn’t help matters.

Either way, she’s fucking gorgeous. It’s kind of hot that she’s probably too fat for some types of shoes.
>>42117
yes , you have true. That s is not fat, but lymphedema.
Does anyone happen to have that sex video, or the masturbation vid, it would be more than appreciated :-)
(9.4 MB, 854x480, WOOW.mp4)
Hi there folks, just wanted to share a vid that I purchased someday, cannot quite remember when, it`s the only 1 I got from her, I really love it :-). hope you guys enjoy it too.....would be so awesome if someone has the fucking video of her and would be so kind maybe sharing it :-) See ya
first discovered her through mukbangs on youtube 5+ years ago, I remember she got asked a question about feedism and she said it wasn't for her. Now she appears to have a feeder bf and is A LOT bigger. I think she's almost 600lbs now
>>42459
Guess she figured out dating people whose fetish she aligns with allows her to date people that would otherwise be considered waaaay out of her league

women are lucky as hell, they all get to date a hot guy if they just shoot for the right fetish area
Krissy is fucking fascinating. She's been under the radar the entire time she's been on the scene with a few clips here and there, only a few racy vids and somewhat underwhelming stuffing vids. Now she's actually got a sex tape out and it looks like she's practically confided to one room.

Props to her boyfriend for getting her to start an OF and go full fucking hog. She's totally going to bloat tf up and I'm here for it.
>>42741
I mean
how else does a hambeast get a bf if the bf doesnt have hambeast fetish
its not like she has that many options left at that size
you yourself are in fact on a hambeast fetish board as we speak
>>42745
>shes practically confined to one room.
Hoho, how do you know, do we have a man on the inside?
Enjoy
YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVdJdWRHOHZUWGt6YldWcU1XWk88V2UgaGF2ZSB0aGUgZmF0cz4=
>>42459
Do you (or anyone) happen to have any decent before pics? Can't find anything related to her and mukabangs.
>>43301
Thanks for sharing !!!!

She has a lot of potential would love to see more hardcore content not involving a man’s arse blocking the view
a couple vids
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LUx5MUhpZjZhQnk=
Idk about 600 pounds, she looks like she’s in the low to mid 500s, but she’s def underrated
>>42066
That’s lipedema my guy
>>47781
Am i fucked or does she talk way too fast
>>47803
thats what happens when you can only talk in between breaths
So did her OF disappear?
>>49091

No its still there
>>49099
Idk man, I've tried several different methods. All of them saying either the link is broken or the page was removed. And one of them was a referral link inside OnlyFans.

Not trying to start rumors or anything, just thought it was weird.
>>49155
It's still there, I have gotten the same issue with some VPNs.
>>49201
Same here. OF page is gone as far as I can tell.
Her OnlyFans is definitely still there. She posted yesterday about how she might be getting a house which should mean more video updates since she won't have to deal with upstairs neighbors.
>>49155
Looks like she & her boyfriend/manager have blocked your IP address from seeing her OF page.

[sarcasm]A totally wise move that will only result in more money for them.[/sarcasm]
>>49951
OF managers have that capability? First I'm hearing about it. Hell, I logged out, used incognito tabs, and tried connecting on other devices and networks - blocked apparently.

And I know no one will believe me on this, but I genuinely don't understand why I'd be blocked. Didn't interact with her, I signed up for the free trial around Valentine's day and just let that expire.
Yep, looks like that's the case. Just checked the support page. Weird how far-reaching that ban goes - apparently you can ban states & countries in addition to IP addresses and users. Oh well, looks like it's coomer for me.
Update if anyone cares - no longer restricted, immediately subbed. Her page is worth every penny and then some. Seriously hope she gets to 600 some day - she looks fantastic.
what an eating machine.
>>50131
yeah, apparently she had the US blocked
What's her coomer page?
Her content is lame imo not worth it at all not to mention her of looks like she does not want to put any effort in doing it :/
>>57586
It's hot that she's so fat and uncomfortable that everything for her is an annoying chore.
>>56206
That's her page, but there's no access to her videos there.
holy cow (literally) krissy is the most beautiful ssbbw I've seen. it sucks she doesnt post more. its worth subbing to her onlyfans. she sends out ppv messages too. im on a mission to promote her so she'll make us more content. i love watching her grow. she is gorgeous.