/ssbbw/

She smaller now?
She's great. I know that she's pregnant, but even before that she seemed quite happy to gain some weight.
Anyone have the pregnancy pics in the other forum on bbw real? It was deleted before i could see.
Does anyone have any of the content from her current pregnancy?
She's just released a new sextape, does anyone have it ?
(345 KB, 1600x1200, dscn7982.jpg)
Tried to do some more deep diving, and found some crumbs. Cmon there has got to be more
(380 KB, 1600x1200, archive.jpg)
i hope youre looking through your archive to upload something
(691 KB, 1210x1523, mara.jpg)
ZXhwaXJ5IGRhdGUgYXByIDkgMjAyMgoxIHZpZGVvICYgMzI5IHBpY3MKaHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZvbGRlci9uMUIxaVpySyMwcnZvbmJjeGVnR2hkUTdBeGtCOERB
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MCh3aW5raW5nKWJDOTBMWGRQU0ZoQk5FTjBNMGM9
>>41165
Seeing this proves that antinatalists do have a point.
>>41177
You sound like an asshole.
>>41141
She looked massive at times with Divine Breasts. I wish we knew when it was exactly filmed since it felt like they filmed it months before it was released.
okay so i tried to link her cam site i guess it's against a rule.

but there is a stream cam site where her username is WinkingDaisys where she regularly cams like including this week, so uh, go check it out if you want some recent 'content' or whatever
aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZvbGRlci9Ic3B3R0NKTCNPREQtOXJvQktyS1liSUU1encwU29RCgoxMzAyIGl0ZW1zICAxLjEyR0IKZXhwaXJ5IGRhdGUgYXByaWwgOS4=
Great selection. I appreciate you sir.
>>41229
>>41106

Yea does anyone have her new pregnancy sextape ?
(20 KB, 671x377, a0b4fdcd8285e5870cc1fbf7f312d353.jpg)
MDlfY2xpcHM0c2FsZS5jb200NjI4OV9NaXNzX01hcmFfSmFuZV8tXzQwX1dlZWtfU2hvd2VyICAgKGZyb20gMjAxNikKCmh0dHBzOi8vbWVnYS5uei9maWxlLzN0cERoTDZLI3I3RnBpMUtZbFJBNEdCTHJFVUozUGU4bHFHNHhVa1ZNVnpVNUI1QmRidVE=
Bump
Does anyone know if she smokes while pregnant?
>>41610
definitely lol, in older clips and cams
Anyone willing to drop a mega of what they've got?
I've missed all of her stuff
What clips does she smoke in where she is also pregnant?
>>41657

manyvids.com/Video/1657553/winkingdaisys-smoking/

not visible but pregnant
>41661
It's not in the description, so how do you know?
>>41158
>expiry date April 9
rip
Can anyone re-up
Bump
is her onlyfans any good?
>>42485
Yes and no tbh, been a while since I subbed but I don't remember it being particularly interesting overall. Could have changed though, I think she has a sale going
QnVzdHlNYXJhIC8gMzI5IHBpY3MgLyAyMTJNQgpodHRwczovL2dvZmlsZS5pby9kL2M4bW02Zw==
QSB5b3VuZ2VyIE1hcmEgKEp1Z2dtYXN0ZXIpIHNldCAwMCAvIDE1IHBpY3MKaHR0cHM6Ly9nb2ZpbGUuaW8vZC9RZDc4MFU=
Anyone have that video when she's in her kitchen pretending like she's getting too big for it?
Anyone have any of her newish stuffing videos from her manyvids?
>>44002

You're the fucking man!!!
Thank you sir
>>44070 foh with this virus ass bullshit notepad doc
>>42485
not much to it. she's barely updating these days. there are like no vids from this pregnancy and she's currently 37wks. I'm cancelling the moment she gives birth.
>>44154
I never bothered. she did send out a mass dm months ago about customs then she did an ama on her Insta a few months ago. she's not doing any customs or anything. the cut off was 32wks. I'm still waiting on the weigh in though I seriously doubt were getting an outgrown clothing video. all her posts now are of her standing there nude or recordings from cam shows where she masturbated. it looks like she took an actual cam show, recorded it and then uploaded it to of. I don't message her because she doesn't really upload any more and I don't know anything to say since she isn't doing customs.
need that hotel sextape
Can someone reup the content from this thread?
Bump for justice!
>>40993 (OP)
She hasn't been a SSBBW and especially not now.
>>49062
nah he's right, she's just a bbw with very large tits
Love those huge tits, but she's a straight fucking scammer. Don't recommend ordering a custom from this fat fucking walrus.
>>49653
did you get scammed? Im sorry to see that she's still scamming people. I read stories about her scamming years ago. tbh I'm surprised she didn't do much of anything her entire last pregnancy. this was her fifth and I know she's well aware that the bigger she gets the more money she can make. in all these years one thing I've noticed about her is that she doesn't like doing work. people requested a pregnancy weigh in video and she didn't do it. thats a very simple request. her only fans was barely updated most of her pregnancy and when she did update it she mostly put up pics she took in her mirror. once in awhile there was a decent set taken by her boyfriend but it was mostly taken in the same bathroom in the mirror with her cell phone barely showing anything. if you look at her manyvids most of her pregnancy videos were either cheaply made such as that hotel sex tape or appeared to be actual cam shows that she may have recorded. she doesnt like putting any real effort into this so I wouldn't recommend any customs from her unless you want to get ripped off. and since she raised her prices recently I wouldn't recommend it at all.
Prollem is she stay scamming. Bitch charge you 100 for her snapchat and who knows whatever the fuck her onlyfans cost.. and then when you buy it you get nothing but videos of her drink rambling about her shitty relationship or how mch she wants to fuck black dudes to get over it or shes drunk. every once in a while you get a good video but good luck it being past 10 secs long
>>49929
I have a friend who told me about that. he cancelled his membership a year ago because he was sick of her rambling. he even considered hiring her when she was traveling to peoples homes but he couldn't justify giving her $1k plus paying for her to get here and room and board. she disappeared for most of her pregnancy and now she's posting on her pages almost daily that she's lactating. someone else is about to fall for it.
>>49929

lol you paid $100 for access to a Snapchat? Hahaahahah
>>49929
Bruh of course she's s a lazy drunk 🤣 must explain the fact she be taking thos bummy ass pics. I noticed tho that alot of these big ass hoes that I ordered a custom from, they tend to come thru all late.
Guys does some1 have a video of her at her fattest (non-pregnant) pls ?
Has she done any new content in a while?
Someone got any stuffing videos?