/ssbbw/

(106 KB, 780x800, JenniSet312.jpg)
It seems Jenni Bombshell is back. She's fatter than ever. There are some new sets.
What was her highest weight?
Damn! She looks great!
I have to say I love this chick but I am not a big fan of what I am seeing here I don't know I may be in the minority here. Also single-image threads are mentioned in a sticky somewhere
>>40648
right? definitely shows her age but she still in pretty good shape, just wished her content wasnt so softycore
>>40656
She looks fine and I can not notice a difference in her age to be honest. It's everything else in the photo that is wrong, not her. She is great. Everything else is college level amateur photography, and probably the real college film students could do much better than this I am assuming
Anyone got some of the new sets?
Damn glad to see her back and fatter than ever. She's always had the SSBBW MILF vibe, and what I wouldn't give to be buried under that massive ass and thighs and I absolutely love how big her belly has gotten.
She is the definition of ssbbw cougar.
>>40643

she used to be around 500 lbs when I had regular contact with her about 2 years ago. I think she is still somewhat in the same range.
>>40671
Was it business/professional contact or your new her personally/on an intimate level
>>40627 (OP)
Went to the Bombshell site and I haven't seen any of the last 5 updates she's done. She looks fucking huge in the yoga one. I hope they show up here.
What's her age actually?
Here's a question have any of those bombshell sites been updated? Aside form Jenni of course. Genuinely asking.
Anyone have the hot shower video?
Can trade from echo or Jackie site
>>40702
Here's what I have:

YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMVVZSTnpWaWJrdzBUV0k9

Please upload Juicy Jackie's Lingerie Seduction video, thanks.
I met her once in person and we talked almost weekly online and by telephone. Long distance killed our aspirations I guess..
>>40719

She ages like fine wine. Hottest ssbbw in history, probably.
So nobody got nuthin just chatting as usual...guess imma be the hero and save myself
>>40719
Fat don’t crack
>>40729
Thank you !! Please post full videos !!!
>>40729 please more full videos of jenni !!!!😢
>>40674

Sure bro. You definitely just messaged her on Dims and never smashed
Damnnn love when an ass looks like a full diaper, looks it smells like it too 😛
bump new stuff looks good
>>40719
The fact that she's 51 and damn near 500 pounds, yet still has a face that would objectively be considered very attractive even for someone her age of average build... she's a goddess. There's no other way to put it
>>40729

can you up all of JENNI please clips and pics
>>41135
Yea sure u got it
>>40729
could someone re-up this and the other new stuff? just missed it
she looks like she outweighs the rest of the board members of the PTA, and i'm really into it. Shame she never got more adventurous with the material she puts out.
Does anyone have some of her new videos?
(344 KB, 782x521, IMG_1196.jpg) (385 KB, 782x521, IMG_1145.jpg) (373 KB, 521x782, IMG_1150.jpg)
I was a bit skeptical about the claims that Jenni is 'fatter than ever' but holy shit, her new wine tasting set dispelled all of my doubts.
>>41621
Holy hell that's hot. Would you or anyone else share that new set if you have it king?
What a Goddess!!!
>>41635
thanks a lot! what'd you like in return for the full video? maybe I have something
>>41635
This is a sharing site not trading- its in the rules lmao
>>41635
We need the full vid...
>>41635
Maybe if you shared the whole vid instead of lording the fact you have it and then asked for what you would want shared some one might have it. Not everyone has a lot of cash to throw around buying the new stuff. Spread good vibes bro.
Anyone have her hot shower video? Found it a long time ago and made the mistake of not downloading and now it's gone
>>41654
aHR0cHM6Ly9tYWIudG8vYm9vQ3I0bjRC

I got you fam
>>41653
^this guy gets it
>>41659
I could fucking kiss you
she looks so big, could someone post more photos?
(473 KB, 579x344, gain.png)
she could end up looking like bobbi
>>41692
Nice comparison. I def get bobbi Bobby vibes as well. Jenni has got to be over 500 now right?
>>41653
Nah u get what u get from me...and don't be complain ab you and whoever aint got $19.95 for Jenni's new updates when instead u could show a lil support she ain't even that active.
>>41666
for me the video comes damaged
>>40719
and here I was told anyone even remotely over 300lbs won't make it past 30. Honestly i'm thinking there's more to just being fat = you automatically die before middle age. Like perhaps they won't live to be 80 or 90 but how many really care about getting to that point anyway? Also it seems like being plump has her face look better than a lot of other 50 year olds, like the fat fill out all the wrinkles
>>41724
Bro stop lying to yourself lmao. Her life is exponentially more difficult and painful than it would be if she was 300 pounds lighter. With someone her size its a matter of when over if and any problems she has she probably could've gotten at an older age or avoided all together if she wasn't as big as she is. I like fat women as much as anyone else here but some of y'all really live in an alternate reality.
>>41726
Are you stupid? Being fat is clearly better for you
>>41664
>>41665
That other blonde milf has got a hell of a wagon thanks for that.

>>41714
Only had it in that quality, sorry bro.
>>41692
>>41695
She's definitely over 500. Probably closer to 600 than 500, lookin like she's in that range. I hope she keeps gaining like bobbi and gets fuck huge. Jenni was the og girl in my spankbank.
>>41728
Dumb fetishist.
>>41726
Whatever. I’ve met her in real life — she’s amazing, active, and jaw-droppingly stunning.

Take your concern trolling to MyFitnessPal
>>41754
I doubt he shortened the vid himself, Bombshell vids are usally around 1 minute long.
I have met her too in SF 10 years ago, when she was in a high 400 range. She is surprisingly mobile.
>>41704
You must be a ton of fun at parties-i remember why I don't come to this site anymore lmfao
>>41772
I could care less like I said u get what u from me...im even throwing up Sadie's latest vids what are u providing on here??
>>41773
so what if you did, I shared most of the latest Sadies sets last week, why can't you share Jenni sets?
Is there an email address for customs that she has?
>>41773
Please,I send you any video of sadie or juicy jackie you need, I just want the new jenni full sets
>>41773
YUhSMGNITTZMeTlrY21sMlpTNW5iMjluYkdVdVkyOXRMMlJ5YVhabEwyWnZiR1JsY25Ndk1URktkbnBVVVZNMlduRjBabGxvV0haSWVVOTJOa2hMZUdoTFdURlJUR3hU
(1.6 MB, 4096x4096, jenni1.jpg) (657 KB, 3724x2064, jenni.jpg)
2 side by side comparisons
2007 vs 2022
I am not a pro..so don't shoot me ;)
>>41775
Lmao "so what if you did"...this is why I can't with y'all
Does anyone have the new pic sets?
Share the vid
>>42151
very good drop thanks!
>>42151
Seconding the request for a re up. Can't believe I missed it.
How about the new bikini one?
>>42315
Damn that quick.
>>42341
My god, she is huge and delicious!!!
>>42340
Yes it was gone quick.
>>42341
You have this set complete ?
>>42377
Please you have video 318 ?
anyone get the full pic sets?
Thank you bro!
She is just glorious. Love hearing her talk about and giggling about getting bigger.
I’d love to see her walking around like this.
I hope she continues to gain.
>>42377
wow already down. the thirst is huge with this one
>>42377
Any chance of a re-up?
She looks great. Thanks for posting these!
(see she hasn't grown out of everything, keep going)
It would be greatly appreciated if anyone could RE-UP the new sets. I came late to the party sadly..
Beautiful! thanks for posting!
Wish she would have done the walking video in the bra & panties.
Reuploading the newest set posted.

I'm asking for a RE-UP of the new sets posted previously

https://mab.to/Ive6PETN0
Anymore new vids?
can't believe i missed all these new updates....any chance someone could repost on mega or whatever??
>>43163
seconded, sorry I missed all these updates
Mommy
Someone on here was working so hard to take down my uploads a few hours after they were up that Ion even feel like sharing anymore let alone re-uping anything
>>43351
Videos are only easy to take down when you upload them to wetransfer. Upload them to mayairbridge like me and they'll last.

Here is a reup of the one new vid I have. I'd really appreciate reup of other new vids..
https://mab.to/McVe2jgVz
If she did a walking video in a dress , it’d be over. Her waddling in the documentary for five seconds was day changing.
Can we get a refresh of new content?
>>41654

Is that the infamous video with the fart? Lol
>>44134
Please reupload. I want to hear Jenni fart.
>>44242
That was an in joke because some neckbeard kept begging for a fart video on the chan. Her wet ass plops off the glass in the video. So what you want doesn't exist.
>>42151
Possible to reup ? Many thanls
>>45449
>
good shooting angle
>>45449
Was this from a set? Is there more?
I would really like to know her current weight...she never do any weigh in clips or talked a lot about numbers in the scale. It's obvious, that she has gained some weight, but it would be really nice to know her weight.
>>45514
as being in her low 500's post covid, I think she is at least somewhere around 530
530 is a really good guess, I think. She always gained around her huge hips, thighs and her ultra-wide butt, but she also developed a quite huge belly too....hope to see "more" of her soon!! Best ssbbw cougar around, what do you think?
>>45590
If you really think about it, Jenni has ALWAYS had a huge belly. It's just that with the way her body is shaped, it doesn't draw as much attention as her hips and ass do. It's also not as noticeable because she usually tucks it in. It's only when she leaves it hanging out that you realize it's a pretty fucking fat belly
>>46177

strangely, it shows up in Updates, but not in her member section, no idea why
>>46213
So you have membership? Could you pretty please upload her new sets?
89 inches!!
Can someone share lastest set ? Many thanks !
>>46177
All that wine starts to add up and the weight keeps piling on huh
>>46177
Sweet Jesus! She's gotten huge!
>>46177
Goddamn that rear-end. She is way bigger since the last time she was around.
Wow
Did she weigh herself in a recent set ?
Does anyone have the new measuring vid or set i would love to hear who big she has gotten.
Can someone upload her content?
>>46730
Can you not take my name please... been here for around since 2016 feels lame think of something else, thanks
>>46177
I feel like my balls just produced a fountain load of sperm after seeing this.

Jeebus.
>>47083
>been here for around since 2016 feels lame think of something else, thanks

are you serious? if you desperately want to be identified with a name and prevent others from using the one you've chosen, just use a trip
Does anyone have the new yoga video she did?
I also love hearing her talk about getting bigger...hope we will see a lot more of her soon! Anyone have some of her recent content? 🙏🏻
I would love her yoga or exercise videos
According to her photographer, her weigh-in vid will be posted soon, unfortunately as a clip for individual purchase
>>47468
Sorry mate. As I know it that is the size through and through. It’s an old vid.
>>47785
It may have suffered a bit of quality loss from avi to mp4 conversion.
>>47812
but at least they will have one in better quality? or at least someone is going to buy the jenni hot shower video?
Any news about her weigh in? Did Jenni cross the 500 lbs line on the scale? To me she looks more massive than ever before in her career...am totally blown away by her weight gain 🙏🏻🥰🚀👑🔥💯
>>47488
can someone explain to me why jenni's videos are NOT being leaked? like I go around and I can find Malloy, Boberry, Jackie, Sadie and Randalin alright but this lady somehow simps people into not sharing anything. Does she put a spell on you guys?
>>47906
There are a couple of reasons: 1) She just started updating after a brief hiatus and is the only active Bombshell model now which affects her discoverability. 2) The bulk of people here expect to get all content for free which leads to games of Russian roulette over who will spend their money, remember how long it took for the Lingerie Seduction vid to get shared while we have hundreds of lurkers?

Furthermore, what is the point, generosity will rarely get rewarded.

And lastly the videos that come with a subscription on Bombshell sites are around a minute as a rule, they save the stuff they put actual effort in to sell as a PPV, i'm guessing many people are aware of this.
>>47906
To really answer your question, it's because the guy taking her pictures and running her site is one of us and is on here just as much as we are. He runs a tight ship on r/jenni too.
(63 KB, 780x800, ehfl0k6uqz791.jpg)
Can someone reup the content that has already been shared like the wine tasting video and the walking one and any videos that have been shared and or expired links
>>47943
she runs her own site and the fotographer is a woman, it's Misty (also one of her models)
any new wins on some of the new jenni vids?
I’ve been jerking it to Jenni for years, but only this week I watched a video with the sound on and her voice sucks man. It’s really annoying. Very disappointing. Would prefer if she changed it to a British or Irish accent.
>>48048

Is this the infamous shower video with the fart or is this a different one? Don’t really want to see a bitch ripping ass
>>48888
That is the new shower vidoe.
I'll just leave this here.

YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVdJdWRHOHZXblpsVFdseWNHRks=
>>48979
I cannot thank you enough! It would be great though if you or anyone could re-up the other new sets..
>>48979
ma boy thanks for keeping the ball rollin! thats what I was talking about!
>>48979
Much appreciated!
Anyone have the Sandwich video they can share?
>>49410
>>48888
in the 'hot shower' video her ass rubs against the glass door and it kind of sounds like she braps. as unfortunate as it is for some she doesn't actually fart. see >>44277. though it's kind of hilarious how many people now believe she farts in it lol
>>49423
The fart sandwich video?
>>48979
already down :(
>>49492

Already? It's been up since Wednesday!
>>42426
would greatly appreciate a re-up of this vid if someone has it.
She looks like a fat mom, and I like that.
>>49522
Wowee, haven't seen hips like that since Goddess Patty.
>>49522

cot damn i bet that behind has cracked a toilet seat or two lmao
>>49522
Has she ever done a weigh in video?
Can we get a reup of the updates previously posted in this thread?
Any news about their weigh in video? I would really like to know what she currently weighs...🙏🏻 Does anyone happen to know how tall Jenni is?
>>49530
Echo low diffs patty
>>49543

Anybody got the broken toilet seat video?
I wasn't able to download it. Is there something in missing?
>>49600
Invest in more space nigga, compressed videos look like what I see when I just woke up and haven't removed my eye crusts (with the exception of h.264 > h.265 converted videos..
>>49577
No update on the weigh in since the initial update from like 3 weeks ago... and Jenni goes about 5'2" or 5'3" from what she says
Anyone want to be a hero and drop the toilet seat sandwich fart vid?
>>49666
First we need the Tara vid where she farts on a shark cake
>>48048
Can someone share this new shower video?
>>49682
heckin diamonds
>>49620
if it's encoded properly any loss in quality should be negligible. h264/h265 is just a standard. videos using this compression format can still look like ass depending on the parameters you select when encoding. in the case of >>49600 I can't really tell a difference between source and what they posted. there's no need for a 3 min video to be half a GB lol
Has anyone seen the new weigh in video from Jenni yet or can upload it?
>>49776
It's not up yet
>>49682
here comes the "fart cake" moron again and again, and again...
You have a problem, sicko.
>>49817
Do you have the shart fart shark video where she sharks on a fart cake?
>>50132
That's not her.
Any chance of a reup of previously uploaded shares?
any re ups of the recent stuff? i managed to just lose the only 2 videos i had trying to transfer them to my pc :(
any re ups of the recent stuff? i managed to just lose the only 2 videos i had trying to transfer them to my pc :(
>>51927
PLEASE tell me someone has this video?!?!?
>>51929

shit i will go subscribe for us. what is the link to her site?
Sorry guys the links not working could you post it again?
I have all of the new videos apart from the new workout. I'll drop everything in return for it
>>52032
Guess we’re not any videos anytime soon because no one has the gym video
Here us a little share of her set number 301+ in hopes of someone being able to help me fill in the missing sets and for that new gym set to be shared

YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVdJdWRHOHZiM1J3UmtSTE0wWjQ=
here some more in hope of more new content
WVVoU01HTklUVFpNZVRreldsTTFNR0pET1RCTVYwNWFVMFpqZWxWcVpGSmFWMjg5
These codes dont work for me
Both work fine for me
>>52135
They both still active. She really has gotten big, finally. Only wish there was some footage that documented the gain.
Posting old Jenni content is obviously not gonna tide over a subscribed person who can view everything to post the newest update.
>>52154
Yet I would still appreciate anyone reuploading the already posted new sets...
2 newest vids and some pics. your welcmoe
(63 KB, 780x800, jenninewshowerset.jpg)
Does someone still have the new set of shower pics and the vid out of Jenni?
Shes looking great. Thanks for the upload too.
>>52592
Wait, how much does she weigh now?
>>52620
Going by the BMI anon provided and a height of 5ft 3in according to bbw.wiki a weight of 211.35kg or 466lbs can be calculated.
>>52586
>>52587
This is amazing. Do you think you can share her recent shower video?
>>52623
Government calculator says 5’3” + 515lbs results in a BMI of ~91. 515lbs is totally plausible, though AFAIK, everyone is just guessing here. No one knows her current weight.
>>52670
yeah, you're right---i screwed up at converting her height to meters. fuck the imperial system lol
>>52592
Wait! How do you know?
>>52710
He said about (~91) 91 BMI, so I guess anon just took an educated guess at her weight.
>>52586
>>52587

Now that you shared Set 327 and Set 328 out of Jenni's pics and vids in which I'm really grateful for, do you think you can share Set 325 which consists of a new hot and sexy shower vid out of Jenni along with the glorious pics within that set since I've been really dying to see them so bad?
Does anyone has the shower vid ?
Yeah does any body have the new set of Jenni's shower video along with its images? If so, can some one send in the link?
Hello????
(63 KB, 780x800, JenniSet325.jpg)
I know it's been almost a week ago since the last reply on this thread, but has anybody still tried looking for the new set of Jenni's shower vid along with its pics. If someone has them, can any of you send in the link?
>>53018
I have the video uploaded to we but it’s in mov format since I couldn’t properly download the file. Feel like there’d be some dipshits that have a problem w that, but if anyone wants me to post it let me know
I have the shower vid ready to upload already on we.t but in mov format. Feel like there’d be some weirdos that would have a problem with that and berate me, but if anyone wants me to upload let me know.
>>53750
Yes I would luv to see it pleaz!
>>53750
Please upload
Great fullnesses over 9000
>>53762
Thx so much for the upload! I can't believe how hot and sexy her huge fat supersized cow ass is becoming!
Hello Jenni/Bombshell webmaster if you're reading this could you please reply to my important email!
>>53779
Thank you very much anyway
>>53762

My lord that ass has gotten incredibly huge! Thanks for sharing.

What I find so interesting with Jennie is that in spite of her weight gain, her upper body has stayed pretty much the same. I wish more would go to her arms so that they would be as fat as her thighs!
Been a minute since her last update. Hopefully she's just on vacation or something, and hasn't faded back into retirement
>>53926
Could you post the video of the baking one (4th) pic?
The cooking set is probably the worst of the new ones, my top new update is probably office work
She is a beautiful goddess and she needs to be in the movies and television. She will be a smash hit
>>54023
idk what it is but I love massive hips in tight jeans, just really hot to me
>>54023
And could you maybe upload that set please?
Any reups?
Do you know where we can get Jenni Bombshell sets 1-146? Are they still available?
Anyone got the wine tasting vid?
Looks like she gone again
Anybody got the vine testing vid?
Does anybody have the vine testing vid? Trading for the workout :)
Ya, she literally said her comeback would end if her new content was being pirated
>>55074
oh look, there is a simp that can be blackmailed and pissed over easily. wake up sunshine, those women will come back no matter how much we transfer things around, they need the easy money and they will do anything for it
>>55074
Seems like she should work harder then.
Every other model turns a profit despite pirated content. Her content is mediocre at best anyway.
Is she bigger? Sure. Does she do the same lame poses and uninteresting sets? Yup.
Only repeating what she said when asked. Not a simp, just stating.
>>55109
I will take back my words, even so, you should not discourage sharing on a sharing website that's just stating nonsense
(562 KB, 380x667, ssss.PNG)
>>55140
Also here's one of my personal favorites, it's old but it's nice. Let's keep them coming

aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LXJJZkJ6TFRjTU4=
>>53762

Can someone please re-up the shower video?
Not discouraging at all. Someone asked what her status was, and since I found out, I figured I would share to prevent a million bumps for updated sets
>>55213
Go straight to the point. What info do you have?
I inquired when another updated set would be coming along with a weigh in video that has been filled. The reply I got was that due to content being pirated in Reddit and others sites, no more sets were being released at this time.

I contended that this is a part of internet content and the response was that a warning was given in Reddit not to share, the hard work it takes to produce content blah blah blah. So here we are for now, until another comeback takes place, which I am sure will happen at some point.

That’s all I know. I disagree with the reasoning and hope her group changes their mind and resume updating.
Who is Misty?
>>55232
> a warning was given in Reddit not to share
As if all the customers check Reddit.
I'm suprised you've been able to contact Bombshells. The webmaster didn't respond to my messages nor those of their payment processor.
Yeah, this was not a formal request through their website email or contact. Sometimes that can be bypassed if a connection was made.
>>55242
Misty wrote me (about 2 months ago), that there will be coming a comeback of Bombshells, as she convinced Jenny to do it, as they had done so little in the past few year. Also that one was scheduled in 2020 but got canceled due to pandemia (Covid19 prevent it), which was also one reason for the present break.
Is she really gone again? If so ill share what i have when i get back to my computer
>>55450
It sure looks like she is
>>55242
Exactly!! And what about the people who joined her website thinking they would get updates. It's a terrible way to run a business. And Misty is lushesthunder bombshell
I'm a long-time fan of Jenni and don't mind paying for her content, but I do feel this legacy Big Cuties/Bombshells business model is kind of a ripoff at this point. Is it unreasonable to expect more than one update per month with a monthly subscription? Bombshell content is pretty basic and low-effort. I figure even with everyone involved on qaaludes, the photo and video shoots themselves take an hour. Maybe add 30 mins for planning and travel. Then, what, another hour to edit and upload? So one update a week = 8-10 hours per month. I've never run one of these sites so I don't know the economics, but I'm thinking putting in a whole day on this side hustle rather than 2 hours per month might make for something people would sub to, rather than steal from.
>>55677
The business model used to make sense, even when compared to OnlyFans. You were supposed to get an update every 2 weeks with pictures and an accompanying video, or a longform video. The quality of the pictures was dependent on who you signed up with - BigCuties more or less demands separate shots with a photographer while BHB is fine with taking video stills or having the video be the photoshoot. Then BigCuties would touch up the photos, or Bombshells would release them as-is, which justifies the lower price point. The webmaster takes a cut for the work, which should be enough to pay for site costs if you have multiple girls contributing. That's it in a nutshell and it's not anything new - Foxes, BBWSurf, Mercedes, and a ton of other forgettable multi-girl sites do it.

Where the trust breaks down is when poor management slows down the release schedule and doesn't insist on a minimum level of quality from the models. Obviously with the last one the market will decide, but with management if they don't have things regularly updated then the market just decides FOR them and it ultimately harms the models. It's smart business practice to have models shoot sets ahead of time, or in BHB's case multiple sets in one session, so it's not on them. I mean for crying out loud, Steph has been announced as a return for BC since April - of course she has content ready to go by now. Mollie's debut was supposed to have 5 sets ready to go within a week and she had maybe 2 out for a month or so.

The business model CAN work, but my god are these webmasters dropping the damn ball lately. Either they need to have someone step in and run the sites for them or call it quits. This half-ass shit (admittedly an entire ass for average-size people) is only making buyers hesitant.
Her site is no longer accepting subscriptions. She seems to place more value on keeping her content locked down (i.e., from being shared) than she does on the revenue she could be making from new subs. Questionable given the sunk costs for content production.
>>56616
Are you sure? the transaction form can still be filled. If this is true i'm afraid they're going to close the site.
>>56617
Yeah, tried yesterday and today in different browsers. Each time I got an error upon submitting the form.
I had no problem subscribing to bigcuties because I knew what I was getting. You could tell from the thumbnails exactly what the model is doing in the video. And if the update has a video, it was always good quality and long.

Bombshells, bbwsurf, and royalty are all garabe by comparison, at least in my opinion. You might subscribe for an update because the thumbnail might make it look like the model is doing X, then you find out that the video is of something completely different. And it's not even 3 minutes long. And it's still shot on a potato from the 2000's. I think Jenni had some gold updates recently, but even her older updates were like this. If these companies can't invest in some better quality cameras and the models actually do something besides sitting there and shaking there ass, then theh deserve to go under as a company.
>>55077
This. This is her biggest problem. She's beautiful, but holy shit is her content boring.
Jenni is a pain in the ass when it comes to staying nice to people who don´t act how she expected them to. She once asked me to promote her website on European BBW-sites for her, but as I started a new relationship with a girl, a decided I didn´t want to do that. From that time on, contact with her was terrible. She is the kind of person who believes everyone serves her the way she wants
>>56629
I kinda want to hear some more info. It sounded like you didn't want to do what she requested, so she may have written you off as an unreliable contact and didn't bother to keep up. Not saying it's your fault or she's in the wrong, just business.
I've never commented here, but certain recent comments here, and Jenni's recent inactivity, have prompted me to comment. Jenni is my favorite model. I was thrilled to see her updates after 3 years of none. There were some great Jenni updates this year, but the membership dynamic was frustrating at times. We were told we'd get updates once a week. Reasonable, but that turned into once every 10 days, then once every few weeks. Sometimes it felt like once a month. No Jenni updates in almost 2 months now is salt on wound.

According to some of this thread's comments, apparently Reddit has been partially blamed for Jenni and crew (her camera man/editor) ceasing updates for now. Why tho? None of Jenni's new videos were posted there. It was said on there that if her new videos were posted there, updates would stop. Her new vids weren't posted there, so wtf? If reddit is being blamed for her old content being posted there, that's just bad reasoning/logic. Many of Jenni's videos have been posted across the internet over the span of her 15+ year career. Reddit is latest to the club considering her subreddit was only made in 2020. There's no way she didn't notice her pirated content elsewhere over those 15 years. I noticed some of her sets in the 2010s were spread out by months. Maybe that was her way of getting back at the pirates, and something similar is happening now?
Nonetheless, I really hope to see new Jenni updates soon. There's still a lot of potential. We were promised a weigh in. We didn't see it. At this point, it's outdated by several months, so it might as well be scrapped and a newer one could be made. A way for them to let us know how recent it is would be for Jenni to say the date the weigh in occurs or show the date.

I've noticed the peak of Jenni's content is when she does requests that fans ask for. Many of her clips for sale were like that. This year, there were some things I requested several times, and Jenni finally did them in video. That should happen more often. It would give fans more reason to be invested.

It would be nice for Jenni to resume updates. In one of her videos this year, she said she was happy to be updating again. I hope she gets back to that mindset soon. If only we as a fanbase could let her know. Her content editor/uploader on reddit has been inactive for some. From what I've been told, Jenni doesn't reply to fan messages through email, social media, etc so I'm wondering how tf her fans can collectively get the message to her.

Ideally, this time away from updating has given Jenni and crew time to think on how do and handle new content differently. If once a week is too inconvenient, maybe uploading several updates once a month is better?
>>56773

So you got any content or you just going to type a wall of text that nobody will read?
>>56795 you're just gonna ignore the other walls and complain about mine, huh? The walls talk about Jenni so they're fine. Besides, based on some comments in this thread, I feel compelled to not post any content
(3.0 MB, 2119x1685, jenni super fat.png)
look at her and tell me is not the hottest SSBBW ever...
And she is probably 40 now too...lol
I believe she's not far from 50. She's older then me and I'm 46 now. 15 years ago Jenni and chatted and she was definately in her 30s at that time
>>57545
I am 46 too, correct me if I am wrong she is 51 now. And still hot aff
>>57488
>>57565
>>57545

Jenni is 53 actually. She’s aged very well. She’s even hotter than she was in her 40s. I just wish we’d get an update on if/when she’ll update her site again. Anyone know?
>>57488
No she is a lot older than that; she is rather 50 - 55 now. Her friend Mysti is already 42.
>>52587
Any chance of a reup of the workout set?
Any chance of a reup on the workout set?
>>60107
Jenni only ever modeled to help her confidence pretty sure the reason she even filmed new stuff was because she wasn't feeling so great about the new pounds she's put on. She never really did it for the cash as she was already well off financially
>>60107 I don't think it's white knighting to say how creepily invasive it is to post the girl's wedding pictures on this fucking fetish site. I hope a mod has the inclination to take it down. Post her porn lil the cows come home but this is an intimate moment in her actual life, and it sucks to have it whinily posted here as an explanation for why we aren't getting more pictures of her naked ass. This is honestly more intrusive than candids.
>>60107
Good for her, honestly
>>60107
Bet I know how she paid for the honeymoon.
>>60132

had she not started posting half naked pics of herself no one would care about her wedding pics..if you want out the limelight then go 100%
my wife has tits as large as any of the chicks on the forum but you wouldnt know that for obvious reasons....
>>60145
No, absolutely not. Someone posts something half revealing on the internet and you take that as a sign that moments of her personal life is fair game to expose? You're mental. It's NOT ok. Fuck you.
(71 KB, 1199x498, df.jpg)
>>60159
fluck iu gis iz not ouk imma gonna throu a tamtum
>>55680
What are you talking about, the business model has been getting more difficult to make money from since 2012 - too many pirates and not enough money to go around for many of the rest.
>>60159
Privacy is gone the moment you upload something to the internet.

You are dumb if you think otherwise.
>>60159
I sort of agree with you but mostly this >>60166. Just think "good for her shes married... time to boot up one of her videos"
>>60165
The fact that you don't have to search on OnlyFans or Curvage for girls that a webmaster with some eye for talent & taste means sites like BigHotBombshells and BigCuties are still big names to look to for promoted content. My point is the webmasters aren't pulling their weight anymore and they're single-handedly tanking their shot to compete with single-girl profiles on OF and Curvage. There's still money to be had in all of them - piracy is a known variant that they're always going to contend with. And frankly if you feel like you're getting your money's worth, you're not going to feel compelled to dump a model's entire catalog here as a way of saying "here's what you were screeching for - it's not that much but I saved you $15".

I'm not saying it's perfect or even preferred - OF almost requires you to be more available and post more frequently to make it work. BigCuties guarantees two updates a month at a set quality. But with Jenni getting married and being fickle on posting more content because of bbwchan (which I doubt sincerely - she makes more money posting it than withholding), and Heather being hospitalized, it's the webmasters that are kneecapping the potential of others here. Especially in BC's case - it's a terrible look that more models are dropping the site and they're not bringing any BIG new names in. FFS she was able to hook in BoBerry and Beccabae when they were chan MYTHS. It's not the pirates, it's an inability or lack of motivation to compete.
>>60166
That doesn't mean you expose her personal life. Does that mean you can share her address, real name, place she works, etc?
>>60225

I don't get it. You take issue with content she posts online that is personal - and she understands how the internet works and that anything posted is not private (this is not the same as doxing) - but not with people taking content that models post and expect to get paid for and then posting copies of it here for pervs like us to download for free. Maybe I am missing something here, but that sounds like effed up priorities (or maybe someone angling to show a model that he is out there trying to defend her honor while he whacks off to her pics...).
>>60302
Because you don't shit where you sleep. You don't tell your employer your personal life stories. You separate church from state.

Basically, just because someone is an internet model, they are still entitled to privacy in their personal lives. There's psychos on here that think because they jerk off to a model's photos, that they are somehow entitled to dox them, befriend them on Facebook, show up to a bash and hit on them, and as just witnessed .. CALL HEATHER IN HER HOSPITAL ROOM.

That is dangerous, scary, and people need to understand it's not ok.. Keep your interest at surface level (model only), and don't be a stalker looking for more.
Welp, it's nice to see she has a good life.
>>60107
More photos of the wedding please
I hope he's a feeder.
>>60330

He's an enabler at least. Look how she's grown from the last time we saw her.
>>60171 Is this an opinion you have because you run websites or because you it just sounds right to you?
>>53926
>>55142
>>58227
All of those new Updates on BigHotBombshells.com? Or am i missing something? Does she have an OF oder ClipsStore? I realy wanna update my Collection and got 100$ to spend. Leme know where to find here newest Content.
>>60319
So basically theft of intellectual property, no problem. Posting pics from elsewhere online, capital crime.

Not saying that doxing - which this isn't (unless dude broke into her personal account, then he is not posting data that she did not consent to post online, even thought it is being used for a purpose she may not have intended) - is ok. Or that calling models in their hospital room is fine. (And that is way different in any event, so cannot equate that with posting pics.) Or even that finding someone's personal pics online somewhere and sharing them here is unproblematic. Just that it is hypocritical to come on a site where basically everyone is sharing files that are meant to be paid for - let's call a spade a spade, we are stealing from models - and then suddenly finding scruples and suggesting that posting personal pics is reprehensible but not calling out the theft.

Gotta get off that high horse and stick to sites where nobody commits any wrongs if you are offended by someone grabbing personal content posted elsewhere online and sharing it here.
>>60326

Here you go! She is so hot since gaining; never was a fan before, as she was just freakishly wide, but now she is well and truly a USSBBW (fantastic ass, similar to SweetpeaOkla before she started losing, though Sweetpea was not as thin on top - I like a pear, but less dramatically thinner on top).

aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LVJsT2RLanBGOWs=
>>60358
I would know that too. Also 100 bucks sounds nice. Share if you got soemthing :)
can someone re up the measuring set and the other new sets?
>>60446
If yall could tell me where to find here newest stuff, like the pictures above, i could see what i can do with those 100 bucks. Lol why no one answering my Question... So many spergs who dont want to spend a Dime and now they just ignore my offer xDD WTF
>>60107
she deleted her facebook page, thanks for that!
>>60863
This is why we can’t have nice things. People like that dickhead ruin it.
>>60107
Dumb faggot ruins everything occasion #9167
Holy smoke, she’s gotten huge!
Now do you all see why you DONT share these girl's personal photos/content?

I've been going to bashes for over a decade now, and have talked to many models about their content. All girls are pissed their softcore porn content is stolen, but they learn to put things behind paywalls and get DCMA assistance, it's part of the expenses of the gig.

BUT the second some moron finds their personal page and shares their private content? They often call it quits forever. Most are fucking scared some creeper faggot is going to show up at their house. Learn some boundaries you fucking idiots
>>60876
if you can't set boundaries out of respect for them, do it because boundaries won't cause them to stop posting and go completely off the grid.
>>60885
Preach. Common fucking sense.
>>60326
>>60866
Dude this community has to have the most retarded fucking dudes in it, like wtf
>>60933
I'd like to think that most of us here are fairly normal dudes, but unfortunately every kink/fetish-related community is bound to have its share of creepy, mouth-breathing neckbeards who ruin things for everyone
>>60159
>people constantly post everything about their personal life on the internet
>people post porn of themselves on the internet
>people are somehow surprised when these two things become connected because they constantly post everything about their personal life on the internet
privacy doesn't exactly coexist with this sort of online behavior. given, it is wrong to act maliciously off of this sort of information available but this is a gross over reaction both to >>60107 and to what is ultimately a self inflicted problem
Obviously she shouldn't be doxxed. But allegedly she had already stopped making content again due to her new stuff being pirated. A naïve or pouty position to take if true.
>>61835
please pass it on, i only have the 37mb version 😢
>>60107

There goes any fantasy I had of smashing

*pours one out*
>>61835
Care to share with the class?
>>62969
what they said ^^
>>62969

Is that the famous fart video?
There is no "fart video", once and for all! But do anyone have a recent weigh in video? Or maybe video/pictures from the "Making a sandwich" set?
>>66048

Nah i swear dudes were saying she rips ass in one of the shower vids
>>66048

One of those shower videos she puts her butt on the shower door and blows ass while it's on there. Wish someone would up it.
>>66055
>>66070
Honestly a rumor perpetuated by fetishists / degenerates and or trolls. I have the old shower video and she plops her ass off the glass making the sound.
>>66075

Maw bruh in this one you can see her Crack flapping and bubbles making their way outta there
Hey, ok... maybe there is a farting video, yes. But there are also other clips around...what about the mentioned "make a sandwich" video and pictures? Anyone?
>>66075

If you really have it then please share. So we can hear the fart
Forget about the farts man we gotta get more of her new stuff out there. Plus every time someone puts it in here I miss it in just enough time for it to expire
>>66096

Bruh please share. Gotta see that fart
>>67724

Guarantee you it doesn’t actually exist
That video is pretty week
Ok, I understand. Many of her videos have rather weak ratings, but I really love her in tight pants or almost outgrown jeans, she is almost bursting out of...
>>68058
man I can't believe people here still talking about dumb shit when there's still plenty of content not shared already. like the garage workout and many others.
Please send more we transfer links
Please send more we transfer links of recent content
Can someone send in all pics from Set 325 of Jenni taking a shower?
Off topic from sets, but was Jenni actually an escort years ago? A couple people have told me that she was or possibly was. I’ve seen no actual proof. Does anyone have proof or info on it? If Jenni was actually an escort, what did she do during “sessions”? What years did she do it and why did she stop?
Now can someone plz send in the pics of Set 325 where Jenni becomes nude and gets in the shower?
Just to bring the Jenni topic up again...are there any new videos of her?
(63 KB, 780x800, 84E88FF4-1F17-4331-8A67-6E6D70961FFF.jpeg)
Also, I'm not trying to be a beggar or anything even though it's been a few weeks ago, but can someone now plz send in a file of all the pics from Set 325 besides just the vid where Jenni is nude and gets in the shower?
Bump
Why is Jenni still not updating? Been nearly 7 months since her last update. How can we convince her to do new updates? Anyone know if she’s planning anything in terms of updates?
>>72897

she is busy full time fucking the shit out her new boytoy, you know, bitch really love young fresh flesh!
>>72905
How do you know that?
>>72906
There's a pic of their wedding in the thread s married someone significantly younger than herself
>>72897
Didn't she full-on quit after everything leaked here? I think she knew it was inevitable either way, but this could have been one last cash grab to help pay for the wedding and a honeymoon.
(373 KB, 493x860, Screenshot_20220709-192156.png) (845 KB, 782x521, 6DE7BB1B-E780-457E-9C32-4C327E7D770A.png)
>>71813
Well, the only images that I could find related to Set 325 are two of them that I found in the thread so far as going on the Bombshell website requires membership and such. And yeah I wish someone else has the collection of all images from Set 325 of Jenni Bombshell's. That would be nice if they do.
>>72911

Says who? Not trying to be rude. Genuinely asking. Ik Jenni took a few long breaks (1 year and 3 years) from updating during her modeling career yet she came back eventually. I’m hoping this is a similar situation. I guess it’s hard to tell. I’m sure Jenni’s fandom back then thought she was done and were surprised when she returned with updates. I don’t think she told her fandom she was taking a break, nor did she explain why she did. Similar situation for over the past nearly 7 months, I think.

I desperately want Jenni to return to updating. Last we saw, she’s the biggest she’s ever been. Aging like fine wine. With how her updates went last year, they kept getting better like she hasn’t even reached her peak yet. I hope Jenni knows a bunch of her fandom are still willing pay to good $ to see new updates from her. Even if Jenni drastically increases membership/content prices I’ll still support her. I’d pay her big bucks to see some requests fulfilled, but she needs to fix her site first. I can’t even purchase clips for sale. Looks like other people have that problem too
>>72962
Message me here me if you need help buying a clip, 100% serious: UmVkZGl0OiBXaG9sZVNvZnQ5MDg4
>>72998
I'm wondering if you could help anyone getting all the pics from any sets of Jenni Bombshell too, like Set 325 for instance?
>>73015
It's on someone else to get a membership, I can only help scraping the pics. I do have all of Jenni's recent sets but I prefer to not post cause i'm scared she will nuke her site altogether.
>>73016
You mean you prefer not to send in even one WeTransfer link or any transferring link of any of Jenni's set of pics & vids? If so, I understand your decision then.
>>72998
That link isn’t going anywhere for me. Is there a way you can help me here with buying Jenni clips?
If Jenni started doing custom videos, what’s the most y’all would pay her for them? Did Jenni ever do requests that you specifically mentioned? I remember in some of her clips for sale, she mentioned she got a bunch of requests to do them. We should mention videos we want to see Jenni do. Strength in numbers lol. I’m sure plenty of us want to see Jenni do weigh in, face-sitting, butt bouncing, swimming, belly play, etc
>>73124

It’s better and thanks! I just messaged you on there
>>73073
Check earlier in the thread — she happened to get married right around the time she announced she was retiring due to piracy. Don't hold your breath for a quick return to action.
>>73556
Yes I’ve seen the comments on this thread but Jenni herself didn’t officially announce her retirement at least not from what I can tell. No announcement on her site or social media. Where is proof of Jenni’s decision? Does she think she wasn't getting enough money from updates? As some people have mentioned here, more money would be made on her end by posting updates rather than not. She could raise the price of her membership, and put more clips on her clips 4 sale page. She could raise the prices of her c4s too. I’d pay way more than $30 for a long request based Jenni video if I had to
(334 KB, 515x386, JenniVid24.gif)
Does anyone have this video? "Jenni Bombshell Grocery Store POV"
>>75166
Not sure why I only have these lo-rez but better than nothing (?).

https://we.tl/t-TELhWH2Tg3

Side note: More models need to make videos like this.
>>73571
Most models don’t officially announce their retirement they just stop lol and we have to just assume
>>75206 thanks man!!!!