/ssbbw/

(104 KB, 803x1000, 284ash_042.jpg)
Even when we have a model's complete sets, there are often crossovers with other models that are forgotten. Share you favorites and maybe we can all fill in some collection holes we didn't know we had.

Many of them are listed on that model's page on the BBW wiki. Here's some of what I have to share:

HEATHER - all her appearances with Ash, Candy, Echo, Ellie, Eve, Sable, and Sasha.

YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WShIZWF0aGVyX0Nyb3Nzb3ZlcnMpV0l1ZEc4dlVtbFNlWGM1UlVFeA==

SASHA - what I have of her appearances with Beccabae, Heather, and VeeLynn.

YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WShTYXNoYV9Dcm9zc292ZXJzKVdJdWRHOHZSa0pSYjNsSGVXOXY=

ECHO - what I have of her appearances with Ellie, Heather, Kennedy, and Summer.

YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WShFY2hvX0Nyb3Nzb3ZlcnMpV0l1ZEc4dlJGQjNNMk5rY1hjMg==

TRYSTA - what I have of her appearances with CaitiDee, Ellie, and Kellie Kay.

YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WShUcnlzdGFfQ3Jvc3NvdmVycylXSXVkRzh2UlZGTVIzSTRNa05t
Who is in the Pic with Ash?
Thanks big time!
>>40024
That's HeatherBBW, the founder of BigCuties.

>>40025
You're quite welcome!
>>40035
Thank you!

I'm afraid I don't have any Summer or Kennedy sets. But I'll throw in what little I have of Kennedy in here:

ELLIE - what I have of her appearances with BoBerry, Caitidee, Echo, Heather, Kennedy, Luscious, Sadie and Trysta.

YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WShFbGxpZV9Dcm9zc292ZXJzKVdJdWRHOHZUV3d4YnpaMFNYRks=

If anyone has a more complete set for Ellie, I am missing quite a few videos, including her sets that featured BoBerry, Caitidee, Luscious and Trysta.
There were a couple videos that Luna did with Passion, most notably looking for one exercise vid of them running back and forth in a hotel room
(59 KB, 600x800, Voluptuous Vixens with Destiny (23).jpg)
DESTINY - appearances with various SSBBWs including Reenaye Starr and Pleasantly Plump.

YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WShEZXN0aW55X0Nyb3Nzb3ZlcnMpV0l1ZEc4dlMwMXNUa1F5T0d0Mw==
>>40021 (OP)
Thanks for sharing !!
Which ones have the the candy Godiva feature can’t seem to find ???
The one with heather about thanksgiving called: (Heather-vid-thanks03-high) but it's nothing special
>>40089
Would be a reup of the videos including Pleasantly Plumps appearances possible? Thx
(34 KB, 500x375, tumblr_okdtfruek71qf04pno1_500.jpg)
It's been a fantasy of mine for the past few years for Jackie and Luna to do a reunion. They would both absolutely dwarf their last appearances from 10-15 years ago.
Don't suppose there's anyone with vids featuring that skinny girl Petra who appeared with a few BC models? The contrast with her and the bigger girls always made me diamonds.
>>43152
That shit woud be dope, but i asked juicy a few months back if i could get a custom with luna... and they both no longer have contact and go different ways. Sad day.