/ssbbw/

(89 KB, 675x1200, O4Afpid8Qko379xs.jpg) (74 KB, 675x1200, TE3plNxUG4tlrZGy.jpg)
The girls said she will delete her OF soon. She had at least more than 200 subs at one point, so chances are high one is browsing here. DuckDuckGo is your friend, don't want her too see this thread. Any heroes?

sasha vid:
https://mab.to/o0QoRnUFF
>>39738
I don't get tiktok but I think it's someone's comment added into a new vid
guys..she was supposed to start the deletion process a few days ago, it can happen any time now..hope we have some "wins" before that.
Maybe I just caught her at a low point but I was on her OF for a couple months last year and was not impressed. The earlier stuff was pretty good but 90% was no-effort content that seemed to go out of its way to make her look depressed and unattractive. Big difference from her Insta, that showed an offbeat nerd, different from your usual glamly OF bbw, but vital and sexy. You know, someone who'd bother to wash her hair, turn on an extra light or open a window, or crack a smile. She copped to this herself, posting multiple apologies for putting up what looked like hostage videos, or nothing at all for weeks. Sorry if she was going through legit mental health or other crisises but then suspend your fucking account.
>>39800
>looked like hostage videos
For some reason that sounds hot.
>>39803
>>looked like hostage videos
>For some reason that sounds hot.

Lol fair enough... Not my thing but far be it from me to kink shame.
>>39800
that explains why her like/post ratio is a bit off , did you save anything?
Interesting shape but he belly button doesn't do it for me, I like massive cavernous bellies
>>39832
Some of it, but I'm away from my external hd this weekend — I'll post some stuff when I'm back to it tomorrow.
Do you think she realizes how many of those “fat shaming” comments she always replies to on tik tok are probably from fat fetishists?
>>39832
Mea Culpa — her stuff is not nearly as dire as I made it out to be, and way more of it than I remember. Maybe *I* was the one who was depressed at the time lol... She's not a Roxxxie-style glamorpuss but the fat-nerd-next-door so the lighting, quality, effort, etc is probably true to her brand.

I didn't have time to go through or edit so this is a random selection, literally: aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LWI3cmdvWG05MW0=

(Are we supposed to encode or not?)