/ssbbw/

I will keep uploading some videos during today and the next few days. But I also take this opportunity to ask for help with "Mercedes.bbw" content.

Thank you very much and hopefully we can turn this thread into a database of SSBBW and girls with massive asses.
i cant share all of my huges asses but its too much gb, only by torrent
>>39389
If you could torrent it, I would greatly appreciate it 🍺
>>39387
one of the best vids out
>>39383 (OP)
Oh? So your going to share pictures of everyone on this board?
>>39409
You seem to be blind, or perhaps your browser is malfunctioning, as many of the SSBBWs on this board focus on the shape of the belly. Open your eyes a little, it will do you some good ;)
well you want huges asses you will have huges asses

PART1

aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LVRyMVo3a0ZNUU0=

tomorrow i will put part 2

MUST USE VUZE!
>>39423
Already no seeders
>>39423
I appreciate the drop, but when you make part 2 could you not make zip files and just use regular folders? Because with large zip files like this, if you cant complete the download, then the entire file becomes useless.
>>39413
I've seen very few models post on this board so my point stands.
>>39425
i could but hte thing is i have so many files that the toorrent file will get so big that will simply be currupted, this way the torrent si small
and part 2
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LVFXWFQwVGtOQlU=
Bro what happend to part 1 you stopped seeding its going at 1 k pers ;P
>>39462
>aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LVFXWFQwVGtOQlU=
torrents/seeding/outdated videos...feel like we are back in 2009 again
>>39462

Thanks man. Good stuff.
>>39462

You gonna seed this one again soon brosef? My last download has literally 5mb left lol
>>39534
Good old days.
This torrent was the best thing I got, so yummy!
bumping for some of lady seductress videos that were posted on her site, not sure if the site is even operational now
This thread is promising. Bump.
Anyone have pearaddiction tapes?