/ssbbw/

(170 KB, 1200x1600, FNIgIm9aMAMZBFL.jpeg)
Looking for some penguin here's a mix bag of unrelated

aHR0cHM6Ly9tYWIudG8vb3Vtd2ZEeW1r
Yuck

Guys I know times are hard but we really got to work on y'all's standards
>>39150
Fuck boy with nothing else better to do
>>39150

WTF? Pinguin is great. She's better than Boberry and many others.
"better than Bobbery"

Yeah that's not hard mate.
I thought I was the only one that disliked BoBerry. Yes nice face but Content-wise, 1/10 always trash. Ash as well I subbed to her once and wouldn't do it for 2 cents a month.
(4.0 MB, 600x1066, ...mp4)
One of my fav clips in general. That slowmo booty shake is next level.
Bump
ew. Kys OP
>>43091
You first you damn chink
Penguin is based and she's hot as fuck. She seems pretty chill considering how fucking weird chasers are.
>>43091
Sorry mother fucker who probably prefers chubby teenage girls like the pedo that he is
>>39150
ITT a bunch of mongs that, when they meme about being sexually attracted to Shrek, it's not a meme.

Everything from the neck down is aight, but everything else...I guess you can at least say she's self aware of how much she resembles Danny DeVito with that name.
>>43118 Judging by her vids she's also not much more capable with a camera, but at least her ass is ubsurdly huge and nicely shaped
>>39146 (OP)

Recently some Aussie comedian talking about fat people used a couple clips of her, and then claimed she started getting death threats. Made a huge noise about it on IG, all the whiteknights defended her. Anyone who disagreed with her got blocked from her pages. Not worth your time
>Simply gorgeous artwork. Beautiful fat women being sexual without being fetishised.

Just posted this on twitter. What the FUCK does this mean? "Normal" people aren't attracted to fucking fat women. The only people who are going to be sexually attracted to you are people with a fat fetish.
>>43763
Ssssh don't tell them that.
>>43763
You're not wrong, but the distinction here is it's artwork of fat people fucking or looking hot for the usual normie reasons, not because one of them is shoving mouthfuls of cake or weighing in at 500lbs.
>>44996
She's a great size and has an interesting shape, but that ass in that final image is fucking funny looking lmao
I took a plunge on her OF..it's interesting to say the least..