/ssbbw/

I think I have an inkling who this is, she's active on social media, correct? I won't be a party pooper say her name.
>>37450
>*I won't be a party pooper and say her name.
>>37450
need a link on this!
>>37449 (OP)
DAMN! I’m 99.9% sure I know who this is. Where did you get this? I didn’t picture her having an OF!!!
>>37468
How do you get that she has OF from this? There is no watermark. OP probably has a chance with her but might have blew it now that couldn't keep the 'wins' for himself.
Now people will be messaging her and the next thing you know the account is gone.
Guys. Quiet being stalkers and don't reach out to her Geez.. yall be actin like weirdos. ...It's Okay
>>37472
Christ you are such a dumbass. This could have blossomed into something more and you shot it in the head at the starting gate.
>>37470
Well since there’s nothing posted like this on her social media, I just took a stab in the dark with OF.
>>37469
You had to post the name, didn’t you? Fuckin’ dunce.
>>37475 the PERFECT metaphor, people on here see a huge ass and switch into harass mode instantly
I didn't take her for someone who would give up the goods. I'd love to hear the story behind this one
Nothing else?
idk who this is but can someone post the unmorphed image to see what she REALLY looks like?
>>37469
Looks like someone squeezed her on the chest and everything went to the face and bottom
Bump
>>38679
Share the sara beth mega here. The ssbbw section is lowkey bruh
I wish I could but these boards are filled with snitches, racists and Beta boys. They ruin everything good
>>38693
I mean post it on this thread lol. Super lowkey. Encode it twice
Would love to see more of big white ass post more pics or vids bro
>>40997
Yoo bro why you gotta steal my name ???
>>41002
Lowercase S and Z. Makes all the difference
>>41016
HAHAHA what ever i seen that but i posted this..and had this name since 2013 and never ever seen someone with it LOL
Hi everyone
did she ever show her belly?
I'd love to see that.
>>41070
if it is who i think it is (and may have already been mentioned), no. atleast not that i've seen. she's worn crop tops, but with highwaisted bottoms
@coldlikeSubZero I ain’t know how to use this shit lol I do now tho u got more pics or vids of her big white ass share that.
>>41397

That's Dallas Jiggles.
(5 KB, 152x331, download (1).jfif)
bbw bash and more

t (dot) me/+E_ahXKwQv3c4YTc8
Bump
>>42868
Still not dropping the sara beth secret mega on this thread?
Nope can’t 🥲
(355 KB, 4032x3024, 20181104_175703.jpg)
My ssbbw that let's me buffet that backside. Met on a bus in 2018. Three days later I was face down that butt.....
>>43607
Damn dude, you got more of her?!
Isn't hero that person who always says they have shit but never actually posts anything or am I thinking of someone else
>>43607
Today on things that never happened 🤓
Do i got more of that Black Ssbbw??
Dm the guy @ phxtt or
t me bbwpears