/ssbbw/

She has gone full on blob and i cant get enough. Thank you kind sir
>>37048 (OP)
I love this community sometimes. Thanks, man.

Really wished she would dig into more on cam but the fact that she spent $80 on candy def promising.
LOL the background of the wetransfer page was an ad with Anya Taylor Joy, the skinniest human on earth. Truly some yin and yang going on today.
Thanks as well for the vid! Hope she doesn’t a weigh in sometime, hopefully this year is the year she crosses into 600
>>37048 (OP)
does anyone have the vid from OP's thumbnail? private dance?
Here
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LUNTVGozZFN3cUI=
Wanted:
Health and Mobility
Does she have any facesitting footage
Does she smoke? Would explain the severe wheezing, and the yellowed teeth
Many thoughts to love about the bbw. They get better with time. wink wink. They get larger. They get rounder. The cuteness and the boobs and butt expansion is the ultimate surprise for the male fan of beautiful women. Let's face it, sometimes life gets boring, then your gf gains a few pounds and spices back up the love life. Making love to bbws is unironically my favorite pass time.
>>37293
wait what the hell video is that last pic from??
>>37318
the halloween, jason voorhes one. she has 2 of them but the other is her squashing
>>37321
jason voorhees lol. not a horror fan are ya :p
Looking for challenging myself to eat more pls
>>37334
>candy cigarettes
now I await the heart attack grill video
>>37341 wait she’s not actually doing a heart attack grill video is she? Because that’d be amazingly hot
>>37338
Ican provide the downszed 720p (not full HD) version, if you are interested.
>>37334

Well, that's a lie. She def smoked weed.
>>37368
It's an either or depending on who asks - she's smoked weed but not cigarettes.
(446 KB, 1080x1350, 1642229282137.jpg)
>>37353
unfortunately not
the closest we've come to is chubby chiquita, but she's not ssbbw tier... yet
>>37334
Didn’t she get arrested years ago for trying to bring weed into the US? Yeah…
>>37392
I would never smoke weed, but I whole heartedly support fatties smoking it.
>>37398
Fascinating insight there. Thanks for that, buddy.
>>37360
Yes please and ty
>>37410

Enjoy: aHR0cHM6Ly9tYWIudG8vTlBPVTgzNlh4
Any hero willing to share pig out burps?
>>37392 I doubt it her mugshot would have leaked instantly exactly like BBBXLs did
God she is pigging perfect! Any of champs able to share Move for me and or seven worship
>>37293
which video is the second photo taken from?
>>37294
Someone please be nice and post that facesitting video!
does anyone have a compressed private dance video?really appreciate if anyone share
Would someone be able to upload crushing my assistant
>>37527
Private Dance, I think
>>37334
would you or someone else mind sharing that? I have never seen that one before
Does someone have the most recent pizza video or the “Turned on by my fat” video. I would also like to ask for the very recently posted lotioning video on the bed. I’m sure they have been posted on here since that’s how i got them, the lotioning one a few days ago.

I will scream out loud: you’re
An Ffing LEGEND <<YOU’RE NAME >>
if you leave it at the post.
I will scream for every video you post!!

I hope I can enjoy you with the random videos I’ve got for you: WVVoU01HTklUVFpNZVRreldsTThQR3BxUGo0MU1HSkRPVCgoVFkpKUJNVlRWc1kzcHNUR05zVmxKU01qUTk=

Thanks in advance!
>>37656
Pizza: aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LU4zSHNacWF3QnA=
Lotion: aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LWR0S0lndlF0Zkw=
>>37656
>>37656
>Turned on by my fat” video.

for u

aHR0cHM6Ly9tYWIudG8vTWswaTRzRTht
Those 3 videos where never uploaded somewhere
What Id give for her to open an OF page. Damnit.

Also it’s wild just how MASSIVE she is now. Compared to even a year/2 ago. She’s just straight up overflowing with fat, and even those older videos she’s around 500lbs and fucking huge but how she looks now? Totally dwarfs herself. I wish she’d do some more videos actually moving around. I’d love for her to remake the workout videos, or even crushing the RV car.

Fuck. I mean she’s straight up gasping for air just sitting down, imagine actually doing something? I just want all of that content while she’s at her biggest (and seemingly still growing) before she eventually cuts out of the picture. If she does.
Funny that all the guys like if ssbbw gasps for air.
I like it when they are strong and fair good gondition. Strong but BIG.

❤️

yes, i know, litlle bit hard to find that one. I did 😁
She simply needs to remake the cake video she ate in bed that's her hottest video and now SHE is so much hotter! Gotta happen
>>37943
agreed, we also need a remake of her drive thru vid. Would love to see wheezy she gets fro mjust waddling to her car and squeezing into it.
>>37928
She's an absolutely mindless consumer and it makes me so horny.
>>37943
She should also remake the squashing one (that would be insane)
we would see how much she has gotten wider and we will be able to compare her body with a normal one
>>37976
She’s incredible, just a mountain of fat!
>>38012
Winner over here
>>38012
Not from the same video. This is a great grab though.
>>37973
I wish she'd make a video where she squashed a skinny woman
>>38041
dubs and her heart attack is caught on film and posted
I do wish Jackie uploaded more on her personal website tbh. I subbed a long time back, and while it has a decent backlog (although the pre-180 ish sets are annoying to get to0, but it's not updated enough to really be worth it imo. However she's also uploaded some of her most banger vids in the past there. Would definitely re-sub if she put up stuff at a more consistent rate
She should do an Only Fans for sure and upload her cake stuffing in bed reboot along with a new 600lb or more weigh in straight away to get it goin! She must be 600 now right!?
>>38012
i'd give my left nut to see a video of her fucking herself. can she even reach her pussy?
>>38050
She may not be a raging tumblr feminist anymore, but she ain't going to respond to whatever these mouthbreathers will spit up. Not no way, not no how. She can pick and choose her engagements.
>>38071
That's true but I expect all comments to influence her subconsciously whether she responds or not. I'm pretty convinced she reads this thread as well. I once wrote here that there are still social platforms were she's active on since someone noted her lack of activity on Tumblr. Not long thereafter her TikTok that I was indirectly referring too was gone (i'm not saying what the name was). It had pics of her mom (she's slim) on it, a 10 minute story of some drama she had with a family member (basically an uncle of her has drinking problems and wanted to sleep at her moms place after a family get together but they showed him the door
cause he was causing problems and drinked alcohol despite a legal prohibition to do so) and the obligatory cat fights with commenters any fat person on that platform gets pulled in. Didn't save anything cuz there wasn't any spicy content on it but I should have.
>>38050
Who says we are all guys lol
>>38149
It's a colloquialism
She went from like 546-567 in about a year, and I doubt she's been doing much more than last year. I'd guess likely about 585 or so, if she did one right now
>>38149 I wish I had a bigger skull to give you an eye roll your comment deserve
>>38148
Lol no way this nigga copy and pasted my up from the gigi thread and uploded it here
>>38076
I got my fingers crossed on a reddit poll of 400 voters with more than half saying she should go to 600 or beyond
>>38183
Lol I don’t think you understand how weight gain actually works
>>38148
real shit i’m looking for this vid too, i got a few vids
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LXZ0dXFnRXlpejc=
does anyone have her Thunder Thighs video??
>>38242
It is so fucking hot when fat chicks realize they are fatter than some perceived heavy things. Girl I'm seeing recognized she was heavier than the average orc in D&D. Big dumb muscly guys and then there's her, just flabby and heavier.

This shit though? Diamonds.
>>38252
and she's canadian so that works
>>38262

Weird way to spell fascist
>>38264
Awww, did the trucks go home too soon? Did you like how they made the big noise?
>>38265
maybe they shoulda killed more black people and burned down their stores like BLM did.
>>38267
“But what about BLM??? :(((“

You’re a fucking idiot. One has nothing to do with the other, you just can’t come up with any other response
>>38270
its not going to be ignored just to make your narrative more convenient.
Fuck BLM
>>38281
20 bucks says you won't go to a BLM rally and say that.
How does a forum about plus size women go into BLM? If you got a problem with BLM or just black men taking all the women, go to the hood and tell them how you feel. Watch how well that goes...
>>38284
pretty racist implying black people are violent killers.
>>38284
Because the second conservatards are questioned it's immediately WUT ABOUT BLM? as if their brand of "protest" is any better. They forgot that card was thoroughly used up on January 6th, 2021.
>>38287
0 civilian deaths, 0 fires, 0 destroyed businesses. when they peasants burn other peasants its summer of love, when they mess with the gov thats screwing you over its terrorism. You dont like the argument because your ideal falls apart whenever its brought to light.
>>38293
>when they mess with the gov its terrorism

Glad we understand each other, terrorist sympathizer.
>>38294
you seem well trained in reddit buzzwords. wheres youre defund the police sign these days?
god you people are spergs, fuck pigs, all protest is good

now shut up and post more jackie

aHR0cHM6Ly9tYWIudG8vZDM4YlRvVzlI
Well it seems some one else had the same idea
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMWFZMYnpWTlNqZElTM0U9
How do you use links provided on this
Agreed. Post content or shut the fuck up, both of you are equally stupid.

YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMVlphZUZoTmVVbHpRbFk9
"hurrrr Jan 6th makes dozens of violent riots and destruction okay!!!!!!"

Retard logic
>>38314
Shut up nigger this is not the place for ameriturd politics
>>38344
we need to stop letting these idiots keep doing this to us
>>38252
>>38242

The best things of these women are not understanding their limits, comparing theirself to wild animals and say things like "Are you kidding me? I weight more than a bear?!"

Like what do you expect? These people probably eat more than the bear itself and they don't even go in hybernation like them ... you want to see a bear or a wild animal that weights over than 600 lbs what it can do?

What is this Attack on Titans, Anime world?!
>>38413
Highest I’ve had was about 400, but no really trouble. More about positioning and improvisation. At bashes/events, sure, you need a leg up. Your average 400 pounder? The one without a paysite and fan base? They’re more willing to work with you. I’m just saying; these girls are aware of their size and will meet in the middle effort-wise. Currently in a relationship with someone who last weighed in at 380 and no problems.

If she’s into you, she’ll take the dick even if it means some maneuvering.
>>38416
Meant for a different thread, but let’s be real, it applies to girls like JJ. Some guys just don’t know how to handle a legit fat girl.
>>38420
Pillows are the key. Get that ass elevated and gravity will get the belly out of the way.
>>38432
Invest in a sex wedge. Makes missionary amazing.
Alternatively, perform plenty of oral or whatever else your girl craves so that you can convince her to get on top as much as possible. A wheezing panting graceless moaning lardass with bad knees putting her full weight down with your dick thrust as far up as it goes, full belly completely in your face, is the best sex experience, bar none.
>>38416
>>38432
>>38433
reveting to see actual proper content on a thread instead of BS, keep it up guise (ill be definitely using those tips)
>>38416
>>38433

Ok guys: when I said "Attack on Titans" someone has understood having sex with fat women, no?!

For the love of god, if you have one brain cell.
Do I need to explain sarcasm?!

Comparing yourself to a wild animal it means "YOU CAN'T BE STRONGER THAN A BEAR/A WILD MOOSE IF YOU WEIGHT MORE THAN HIM/HER", it's not related to weight and fat .. all of you are hyping like Texas farmers ready to ride your sexy hot partner, what in the actual fuck?

Do not expect me to fight losers because JJ is trolling people, really guys?! What the?
>>38433
100% my dude

IMO No better fat girl position than a 69 with her on top. It literally pushes the wind out of you, and that asphyxiation leads to a crazy good orgasm. Make sure you hang your head off the bed so you can dip out for a breath when you need to. Go to town on that pussy with her fupa completely smothering your face. All you can see is that massive ass grinding on your face. Added perks if she's chesty and can titfuck and suck you off at the same time.

It's honestly overwhelming. You won't last long, but got dam is it amazing.
>>38439
Can confirm the wonder that is a fat girl riding your face. Mine needs some convincing sometimes, but she gets into it. Reverse cowgirl is the best way; she can lean forward when you need air.
>>38440
Amen. I imagine there's a weight limit. Mine's mid 400's and she already takes my breath away on top. Anything 500-600+ has got to be epic, but dangerous. Still, that's the drean
>>38455
Aiming to see mine pass 400. Not an active gainer, but you can steer these girls if you’re willing to play the long game.
>>38468
*past. Stupid typo
>>38440
How different is it being with an ssbbw compared to just someone like 250lbs because I've been with 'smaller' fat girls and it just doesn't quite cut it
Could someone possibly re-up "Turned on by my fat" pls x
>>38597
the weight, the fact that you REALLY can't breath when they put it all on your face, and the way you can feel them grinding inside their own fat.
>>38597
>>38609

And frankly, there's a different dynamic with the bigger ones. At least the ones I've had. They know how big they are, they appreciate the help, then know how to help you hit the back wall. I'm also an encourager, so the idea that you're either steering them to be fatter or just maintaining their size is hot as hell.
>>38609
>grinding inside their own fat
holy fuck that's so hot
>>38597

The fun starts a little bigger than that. UK26/US22 is where you should aim for. They're still mostly able in real life but big enough that their belly and tits are thrust right in your face when they're on top. In contrast I casually dated a UK36/US32 who was 520lb but her idea of bedroom fun was being naked., as much as it was fun, her desire to try and be attractive just wasn't there and we could never have been anything beyond casual meeting ups.
>>38618
Sometimes that’s the toughest part: getting them to come out of their shells. Ideally they own it and love their size, like an empowerment thing.
>>38619
So much of being involved with these women is getting them in the right mindset. Almost had a 500 pounder in my area as a side, but she never wanted to do anything that would get her out of the house. Total homebody. Jeopardy was her big vice. I still would’ve hit it hard enough to hear down the block. But yeah, some need to be taught that they look good, or at least good to us
Anyone got the latest juicy Jackie vid of her naked on the bed?
Anyone got the latest juicy Jackie naked video?
Plz send links I missed it last time
>>38624

Will be unironically funny when she dies or gets lipo
>>38597
imagine being ENVELOPED.

and the only way you don't die is if she's holding back the weight to keep from completely suffocating you
>>38686 she won’t get lipo. She’d have to lose 75+ pounds on her own just to qualify, and this girl is as addicted to junk food as anyone I’ve seen.

She’ll burn hot and keep getting fatter and the one day oops hnnnggggh
>>38694
It’s a great way to be reminded of just how much there is of her. The entire experience is amazing, from watching them maneuver all that bulk to hearing the sound of belly slapping her legs. And looking down at her and realizing that you helped do this to her? My dick jumped just thinking of it.
Imagine one of the most beautiful women in the whole world, as your wife; taking her gargantuan wobbling body over to you, and peeing all over your face. The best of the best.
>>38780
>and peeing all over your face
You lost me there
>>38780
R Kelly is that you? Are you the dude from Slip Knot? Quick, who's another famous piss degenerate?
I think I know what you mean by piss degenarate but the only pee I have ever drank was many years back during a military grade survival training expedition. It's honestly not as bad as you think it is, especially if you are well hydrated, which I was not because that was the whole point of the training. I was raised in a hot climate and over time naturally became accustomed to barely drinking any water. It's just how my body works. When I was very young I used to love the heat. I could sit in a hot car or a spa for an hour and feel energized. I use like 3 blankets in the summer since a child. I only need to drink water when I am doing hard work in high temperatures. I do not think it's the healthiest thing to do but I just don't ever rarely get thirsty, and it is what I have been doing my whole life. I drink maybe 1 cup a day.

Although I have never experienced a large woman peeing on me, I will never know if it's a good experience or if I'll like it until I try it.
>>38779

Listen. I know what I’m about.
>>38781 look not a single one of us has a leg to stand on in terms of judging kink. If piss turns your crank, salut.

That said, let's get off the topic of piss and back on to this enormous fat bitch Jackie literally eating herself to death for us in real time.
Some people look like assholes. Some people are assholes.
>>38779
You can’t try and tell me that isn’t SOME of the appeal of these women. The sheer size and feeling like you’re in control? Come on.
>>38858
There's an S&M aspect of being into SSBBWs. They can dominate you with their size in bed, crush you, and depending on the dynamic, you either love to be in control of what they eat and how much or you want them to be the master and you simply provide. Most of the fetish is more or less admiring their struggle to do what normal sized people do - put on clothes, exercise, do chores, etc, which I would put under sadism. They get more helpless as they balloon.
>>38860
I see it more like I’m cultivating their obesity. It’s a measured, guiding approach to keeping them fat and happy about it. Obviously they have to want it too, but they’re out there.
>>38861
I wonder if there are people who prefer making a skinny woman become huge over women who are already naturally obese
>>38864
Law of averages, sure. Starting them off as a small fat, in my experience, keeps them in the right headspace.
You sound like you're trying yo sound stupid on purpose but you aren't intelligent enough to do it properly.

Anyway, so you mean like what happens as people get into old age and how mundane things become more difficult in life? Not to mention the fact that the body changes and becomes more prone to diseases and injury. My point is that the connections you are making are imaginary and not reality, much like how people tend to get fatter as they get older. In fact, most humans do because it is natural to gain weight as you age and for many reasons. In fact every single one of us will technically eventually end up one day "fat and immobile." These are things that you have probably never realized. You are putting a spin on normal everyday things to make them sound or appear as something that they are not. Fetishes are awesome, but what you are doing is neither sexual or related to sex in any way, neither specific to "fat." But I will say this, control itself implies that there are exterior forces preventing you from autonomy or selfcontrol and it is usually implied as malignal. Ofcourse, selfcontrol is never true control. Much like none of these words I am speaking mean anything at all. They are purely meaningless and yet I still choose to say them. You have the right and the ability to choose to do with this information I am speaking what you desire. And that is what freedom is ultimately about. A battle of desires between good and evil. And there's nothing more real than the spiritual. And nothing else matters.

I thought there were some comments here. Did they get deleted?
>>38864
>make a skinny woman obese
Isnt that the basis of the feederism community?

I mean, yeah I'm into it
>>38866
“ You sound like you're trying yo sound stupid on purpose but you aren't intelligent enough to do it properly.”

Thanks for showing me how it’s done.
I don't have to try too hard to sound stupid. It is easy for me. You might even say it comes naturally.
>>38860
this. my girl is about 400 lbs and gets off on me having a small cock that just gets lost in her fupa. we only get about an inch or two in when we fuck and she cums from the thought of how fat hers is compared to mine
>>38860
The ones who accept their dependence and limitations are the keepers.
>>38930
Small dicked chad over here
>>38930
Sounds like she's faking it to make you feel better bro.
>>38948

I believe him. Girls don't need you to have a long shlong. As long as you have an inch or so to provide some action at the gateway you are good. Moreover excess length might cause unnecessary action inside, where they mostly find it unpleasing, thus ruining their experience up to orgasm prevention.
...on content than on cock?
>>38943
>>38948
>>38955
i also curve up too so she gets entrance and even gspot depending on position, its just all buried in/under her. we basically grind fupas and i can tell you its real hot feeling everything squish and get enveloped. and some girls find it kinky even to begin with
>>38864

I like to start with them already fat. I feel like there’s more panic with thin ones (I wanna go back and all that). Start with a small fat and just grow her slowly. Next thing you know, they’re 200 lbs heavier, asking for your help, and staying in the scene because those people understand.

Look at Ash or Echo. Those women would’ve caved and gotten WLS if not for men validating them and a community that’s somewhat supportive. Frog on a hot plate situation.
>>38960

Now why would mod wipe the nice discussion? Cmon, what's the point of running a chan if you just wipe everyfuckingthing for no reason. Boo at you, mod. Boo!
>>38987
>some guy talking about his tiny dick
>nice discussion on a website for posting videos of fat women
>>38860
~90% of my fat fetish is really that I just think adipose tissue itself and all its warm, heavy, undulating gooiness is erotic. It's that simple. I can't explain it beyond autism. I consider the yellow stuff the most beautiful substance on Earth and sometimes wish a woman could just be purely made of it like a slimegirl. I know I'm sick. :(
>>38993

Oh no, you aint sick, brother. I totally understand that and support. I also find it extremely appealing to see how adipose tissue changes the body. All those double chins, knees fat enough to have dimples, fupas, roundish toes and so on. All that adipose makes any human being reach a whole new level. They become another biological specie. Both physical interaction and observation of those is absolutely mesmerising.
(332 KB, 532x399, jjj.PNG)
>>38994
thank you for understanding, truly, like I adore how lard transforms the body, it's almost exhilarating. Like it almost touches upon the realm of fantasy/sci-fi in a way
>>38993
Good lord i thought i was alone there. Just how humans can pack on far too much adipose and how the body never was evolved to deal with it is so fucking interesting to me
>>38988
it was sharing experiences with huge women, ssbbw sex and the way it can cross over into S&M territory like people were talking about. thats relevant as far as im concerned and at least more interesting to read than silence and "bUmP"
Zip it up now, seriously. This is about Jaqui.
>>38860
This is pretty much exactly what I'm into.

Watching them grow over time is fun but I don't care how they get there. Watching them struggle to fit into clothes and through tight spaces is really hot too.

But as a skinny male the hottest aspect of SSBBW's to me is how they can completely dominate me, and there's nothing I can do about it. They can overpower me in so many ways and I couldn't stand a chance. Even an arm alone could probably pin me down if she put enough pressure on my body.

I could hit the gym and become a muscley freak but I'll never be able to lift them off the ground.

Nothing hotter than a woman being several times stronger than you despite the fact that they usually practically do nothing, and bragging about how powerful they are and how much of a weakling you are.
I wish she’d just make more content in general. Still holding out hope that she’d revisit some videos she did in the past. Would love a new workout video, or even remote car crush like she did with that RC Jeep. Thing is there’s like a 99.9% chance if she did a workout video that she’s even fucking able to move at all (which is so hot and I’d watch anyways) same with the car crush once that ass sits down these days there’s really no getting up lol
>>39019
THIS!!!
Speaking right outta my Soul, like srsly xO

>getting overpowered
>not being able to to seomthing
>stronger than me in several ways, beside being obese
>if she wants, she just kills you with her WEIGHT alone
>>39034
There's plenty of girls out there making content. I'd rather have her putting out content at a slower pace because she's so fucking fat and lazy that a video per year is all she can manage (think Echo) than stay at sub-600 pounds and put out content multiple times per month.
>>39054
Seconded. All she does is play games, eat, and assumedly get railed by her guy. She’s not going to change unless given the impetus to.

These girls are absolute creatures of habit like that. Kinda hot to think they’re so fat that they’ve reached a point where they dont really have ambition and just coast.
>>39045
The fact that they can break my bones or even kill me by accident is just really hot to me.
(Not that I actually want to die or even get my bones broke. Just that the idea that they do it me if they really wanted to just arouses me)

Sure a muscular woman could do the same but I'm just not into their look, they tend to not look as fem. Where as bigger women have a much greater variety of looks with a lot of them just looking like your average hot model...with 300-400 extra pounds piled on. Like Jackie

While I'm into lazy fat women being stronger than me, I'd still be into SSBBW's if they could run a marathon. Even if it detracts from the fetish of being completely dominated by a woman who just sits around all day doing whatever.

Wrestling around with them would be insanely hot too. Trying with all your might to budge them even a little bit and failing, only for her to simply drop her weight or even just push you to the ground with ease.

On a side note i'd love to see a legit strong bodybuilder (like those insane looking dudes) wrestling with a 500lb woman. I wonder if they'd stand a chance.
>>39067
I agree my friend, Jackie can easily kill me, i'm 121 lb, she can lift me off the floor with one punch in my face.. and i'm very bony, if she just sit on my chest my ribs would be broken in seconds.. and a arm westreling will win too with no doubt! And i really love SSBBW Thats the supreme fetish
For fuck's sake, could you two (or maybe you are the same person?) stop rambling? It's the JACQUI Thread!!!
>>39080
agreed. lets get back to pirating
Here's "I Know Your Secret" to hopefully get the thread rolling again

aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LWtDU0VibXB4Q2c=
>>39067
Brian Shaw is 400lbs so he would be okay.
Has she an email contact?
And can someone post some of those side by side comparison pics of her gain pls
(124 KB, 348x207, droooooolSoMuch.png)
>>39080
We are not the same person, forgott to put my name in. My bad.
>>39067
Same. I dont want to die under all that circumstances, but the sheer thought about a Woman just being obese could easily kill me/us is just so hot. I mean this goes back to middle ages where you needed to be the biggest, strongest, wealthiest & most badass person to completely dominate and kill someone. Even in modern Sports etc... you need to train right, eat right and so on. But Jacki or all those models just need to be the exact opposite and gain 100s of pounds, and still being able to kill you if they feel like it.
does anybody have that 90gb torrent that was around in older threads?
Does anyone have lotion love, ssbbw obsession conditioning and tiny top huge tits video’s? I can trade with other jj vids or other models: sadie, echo, boberry…
What am I meant to do with this links like this? Just an example one i copied

YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMWEV4VGpseFZWcG1Salk9
>>39187
yes, sir! now just post a link that doesn't take us to a dead file
>>39187
You have to copy it in base64.org. then decode the link...... et voilá!
>>39120

You've gotten a number of requests to stop these dissertations already. Seriously!
>>39199
What the fuck are you talking about?
I just gave an answer to that homie above?
Just ignore it if you dont like to read.
>>39199
do words hurts you micro brain?
>>39067
You greatly overestimate the strength of the average ssbbw and underestimate just how strong elite level powerlifters are. Hell an 130lb wrestler with some experience could easily get jj into submission.
>>39218
But could they power their way out if she's sitting or laying on top of them? Could an elite powerlifter lift JJ into a legit bearhug for at least several seconds?

I get that SSBBW's aren't technically strong (outside of carrying their own weight) but their body would have to give them an easy advantage in mat wrestling if they knew how to use it as a weapon.

Maybe it wasn't implied but I'm not talking like a legit wrestling or mma fight type thing. Just more of a "here's a mat, let's get on our knees and see who can get on top of the other for more than 3 seconds"

I feel like you'd have to be really...really strong to stop a woman JJ's size plunging at you with her enormous frame, specially with your body. You'd pretty much have to duck out of the way or be so strong that you can push back with an equal or greater force.
>>39233
You are correct. My wife is 6'3 and close to 400lbs, and while she actually is very strong physically, it's also the sheer mass that's coming towards you when you are messing around. I'm a tall fit guy myself, but i have a really hard time giving her much competition at all even though I might bench press more than her.(which im not even sure of tbh)
>>39250
can you send the video?
>>39218
“Strength” doesn’t translate to grappling how you might expect though. I’m a smaller, shorter guy around 5’5”, but quite strong (I have competed at a high level in powerlifting before). I still struggle a lot when doing Brazilian jiu jitsu against weaker, but also larger and heavier opponents even when they are the same skill level as me or worse.

Like these are people that I would be able to outlift in the gym, but their physical size makes them feel much stronger in terms of grappling than their actual gym lifts would suggest.
What the hell is going on here?
>>39271
An example of why the mods are right.
i am fatten women prolly jackie to 3000 lbs then she am my goalie for olimpycs hockey by sit inf ront the hole net the hole time
>>39284
Then Jackie will enter the wrestling olympics which I assume exists and she will win it because she'll be bigger then everyone else combined.

Jackie needs to recreate that miss piggy x kermit video from like a decade ago.
>>39286
Maybe, but this isn't a board for discussion. Take that shit to /gen/
>>39284
narendra modi's account confirmed
>>39294
i want her to eat until she hurts.
By my calculations it's closer to a 300 lb gain than a couple! Her 1st weigh in I know of was at 320 she has to be right on the 600 line by now!
>>39339
I thought her first one was like 360 something, in a vid with Luna? Were there earlier ones?
I saw her weigh in in a complamation video at almost 370 and said last year she was almost 320 so had gained 50 that year
Anyone have sets Super Size Me 1-3?
Can a kind soul reup the SSBBW conditioning video?
>>39553
Here you go. Enjoy!
aHR0cHM6Ly9tYWIudG8vNEd3YlpaNFJB
>>39555

My man! Thanks!
i am wanting to glorifying obesity and fucking and feeding to more obesity she everyday
How can one glorify obesity; a state of the body and adjective meaning a certain percentage of fat? Let me ask you a different way. Is it possible to glorify "nonobesity"? No. There is no morality or immorality to supposedly glorify. The term glorify pertains to the very value of one having values, which is what we call being ethical and having integrity.
Well, one could say though that the general prevailing thought in society is that a low body fat percentage pertains to a strong sense of self control and discipline. I am not one to take a political stance on “glorifying obesity”, however it can be argued that thinness is associated with “good” and fatness is associated with “bad” in mainstream society.
I glorify whatever the fuck gets Jackie to the point where she needs a crane to get out of bed.
NO I JUST WANT HER FATTER
You can call it whatever you want friend!! but you're not using that word properly!! Gluttony is not the same as obesity!! It is not sinful to be super fat and obese!!! It is not sinful to eat more than your body needs!!! Go ahead and eat!! It's good for you!!
Check out her tweets this week about being unable to get up off the floor without the help of stairs.
>>39755

what the fuck are you talking about. nonobesity is constantly glorified. people (wrongly) assign virtue to being thin and lack of virtue to being fat.

like seriously what the fuck are you talking about.dumbest shit I've read on here in a minute
>>39774
And now she's saying people are reaching out to her about that tweet. I don't know what it said originally since it's been scrubbed.

Alright, which one of you assholes touched the exhibit?
>>39792
Thank you!
really appreciate it
>>39855
Anyone have this vídeo?
>39778

Yea bro you’re right why would people glorify a healthy lifestyle and not being a fat fuck good point man
>>39865

Yes, that unfAt life requires nothing and is lame. Being obese is times better. Obesity should be glorified and unfit life should be shunned.
yoooo she needs to post a fucking clip damn
she is the best
missed the reup? can someone re-up obsession conditioning one more time?
She seriously needs to do another weigh in soon. Been over a year and I wouldn't be suprised to see another 20 or so added
>>39989
Real talk we need that weigh in cmon Jackie!
niggers coaly tho
>>39987

Here you go:

aHR0cHM6Ly9tYWIudG8vV0pRS3VqWjh0
doesn't anyone reup lotion love/private dance king?
>>39835
anyone got the vid this is from?
SETS 1-3 OF SUPER SIZE ME
>>39855
This reminds me of a really fucked up dark fantasy I have of kidnapping a fatty, just giving her loads of junk food, make sure she has the insulin she needs, and watch her grow til she pops.
>>40076
Wow. Take it easy. That was so dark that I went to the toilet and my poop turned from green to black. Pitch black. You are as evil as they come. You are a Satan on Earth. I am scared of you. I am sure you've made your country proud. You are not a joke. Your existence makes the world a better place to live in.
>>40079
Lol.... What?
(9 KB, 236x204, smh.jpg)
i really dont get it why Jackie didnt post a new vid in like almost 2 months she got fans on stand by ready with thyere money to purchase new clips and she slackin big time... smh ://
>>39835
does anyone have this video?
Does anybody have the new lotion love video that is willing to share? My old PC crapped out on me, got a new one, and don’t feel like buying it again. Thanks!
aHR0cHM6Ly94ZmFudGF6eS5jb20vc2VhcmNoL1NTQkJXJTIwSnVpY3klMjBKYWNraWU= There is a lot of stuff on this website
aHR0cHM6Ly94ZmFudGF6eS5jb20vc2VhcmNoL1NTQkJXJTIwSnVpY3klMjBKYWNraWU= There's a lot of stuff on here.
Can someone share a big folder with content or that ol torrent that was in the older thread?
>>40190
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LXVobk9hRmpsTVE=
New video on her c4s finally! She does really look the fattest she has ever been.
>>40233
God damn she looks huge
How do I use that torrent file?
Need
>>40236
Holy shit. I love that new hair. Reminds me of her first vids.
(130 KB, 1151x689, jackie.jpg)
I really hope a weigh in is coming next month :))
>>40240
I miss when her content was really good but....... I love her and her at this huge size
>>40242
Do you have the new video?
(62 KB, 745x707, jackie.jpg)
>>40244
I have all jackie videos since like 2008 since she is my favourite and im supporting her journey fully :))
>>40247
May you upload the new video please? Be hero this thread needs🙏🙏
holy, shhhiiiiiiit! big bump for the new vid!
here is some contribution. as i think this files have never been posted yet!
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMV1Z4YkhKMFYxVklOM2M9Cg==
(87 KB, 729x691, massive.jpg)
people that complain about her recent content not being as good as some years ago please remember that she is almost 600 in a 5.4ft body so it is clearly a lot for her to move and do stuff that she was doing like 200lb or even 100lb ago... just appreciate the ride guys cause its an epic one for sure :))
>>40257
Who is complaining about that? Her recent content is great thanks to her immense size.
>>40258
ive seen some comments bro its sad... :/
>>40259
Can you still share the video?
>>40277
It's cool and I know we have no right to complain, but it's screen recorded on an iPhone. Wonky on anything other than a phone, with notifications to boot.
Can sombody edit that video and post it?
Quiero saber como descargo los hilos no se alguien de antemano gracias
>>40288
Se llama base64
Hay que descodificarlo primero
Google es tu compa
>>40286
What a bbw. That's too much woman for some. It's sad. I literally draw women like her all the time. She inspires me. She is an inspiration of female beauty. I don't know who is her camera person but I do wish her content was better
>>40296
The screen orientation you can manipulate on your end, but the notifications going off and the background noise, that's not coming out without professional editing. Best to just wait for someone to upload it the correct way and make do with this. Any port in a storm, Anon.
>>40297
And I? I disagree entirely... How does that feel?
How do I make my mom as fat or fatter than this? I started adding empty calories to my mom's waters and she started gaining some weight, but as soon as she noticed the new chub, she started eating less and working out more. Sad!
>>40299
Nobody talk to the government payed shill. He's satanic
>>40303
Haha, what? No I just want tips for fattening boomerish women that want to be skinny. My sister is quite the chubster now, despite my mom commenting daily. I'm proud of that. I would be so much prouder to fatten my mom. If she hit 300 pounds, I could die happy.
>>40310
You tried cable ties and a funnel?
>>40312
somebody needs to compare these to screenshots from her Princess Paddlecakes video where she was just over 500, whenever you guys get the full quality version. I'm sure the size comparison will be crazy.
>>40296
can someone plz condense this big baby for us losers w/ less space?
>>40298
I don't care? No one is going to edit that share, it's inherently ruined. I downloaded it and I'll update my archives when a proper dump is made.
>>40316
Same here, still good enough to fap to
>>40296
this is genuinely awful, why screen record the file being played instead of just uploading the source file?
Wow ya vi el video esta sorprendentemente obesa casi no puede moverse estaria genial que sacara un video haciendo o tratando de hacer cosas que ya no puede...
Edited new vid counterclockwise aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LWVreTVTMlBkeFc=
>>40320
sí señor. La verdad es que está muy gorda. El
negro tiene el racimo de plátanos. Vive en campo, pero no trabaja. Yo digo recoger algodón. No funciona, solo come plátanos.
(21 KB, 273x319, family circus I fucking hate you.jpg)
Are you guys retarded? You can literally just take that file and upload it, you do not have to record your screen like that. Is this what smart phones do to your brain?
>>40327
Why is it even on his phone? Why would he download from c4s straight to a phone instead of a computer?
Tbh I'm quite charmed that the newest video was uploaded from some dude's screen recording than the actual file. It's kinda like when you pirate a movie that just came out and you either get some shitty shaky cam from a theater or the file contains "Hindi" or "Tamil" and every five minutes there's an add for some slots site.
>>40329
Old school piracy. Brings me back.
Starting to look like she reeks 🤢
>>40339
>>40342
she looks hot as hell better than ever i dont know what you smokin on...smh
I'm loving her new lbs and new content
Wish she would make more though
>>40346
wtf, i didn’t tell it’s disgusting or smth. just confirmed
(134 KB, 1280x563, 43a908b73cf93a6a5f60c4e7c3590c8703d4d12733427af328a0d0e4e7c74bf5.jpg)
>>40325
Es cierto, un lapso de cerca 10 años garantizó que JJ subiera enormente de peso y siguiera comiendo más. Pero en realidad no crees que es momento de cuestionarnos el porque eventos físicos como el Tratamiento de aguas residuales. La centrifugación de las aguas contaminadas permite extraer sustancias densas en su interior, no sólo sólidas, sino incluso aceites, grasas y otros componentes indeseados que, una vez centrifugados, podrían descartarse.
>>40361
It is tho, never liked girls that start to look like Echo, most people that fantasize that shit don't realize that anyone with a nose would throw up fucking them, hell, I bet even necrophiles clean the bodies with specific products before fucking them or at least close their nose with clothespins, Imho JJ peak was between 500 and 550 lbs, even at 570 she was hot, I wouldn't be surprised if she surpassed 600 lbs now, look at how different her legs look since last year
I think she looks better than ever, and her weight makes her content hotter. Just last year/the year before she was probably a good 40+ pounds smaller and its great to see her struggle to just move around on the ground with the extra weight.
>>40339
Unsolicited shitty opinion. With that attitude, why in the world would you even be on a ssbbw board???
If she won’t even brush her teeth what’s gonna motivate her to clean the rest of herself 🤦‍♂️
(96 KB, 602x709, 1474511259887.jpg)
>>40339
They hated him because he told the truth, see >>40342 and >>40366. Same shit's happened to Adeline, who is equally if not more blobby, and surprisingly SatanPanties666, who is only like half her size. They just don't wash themselves.
>>40380
And to accentuate the point, look at Roxxie, PlumpPrincess and Leighton. Their skin is immaculate and you'd can't say its all edited because their videos are great too.
I'd say she looked her hottest around maybe 2010-2013 but that had more to do with her being younger.

I'm not the biggest fan of her eventually becoming Echo sized since to me it looks too weird. But I will say there's just something that's been really hot about her since around the start of her Clips4sale opening. Her gaining at the fastest rate since the start of her career, and something about her new videos have just been very fascinating. This is also the first time where she's just been open about wanting to get bigger. Something she always used to just say she didn't try doing.

Even her online persona has improved. I haven't seen her go full SJW in a while either. She's caved in to just try to satisfy her fans and it took long enough.

Realistically unless she decides to kind of stabilize her size (somehow), we're probably nearing the end of her peak content (or 2nd peak I guess). 50-60 more pounds would have to cause her vids to become the same thing over and over. I'm just glad that over the past few years she's finally made some videos that I've been waiting to see from her for a long time.
(45 KB, 590x548, Screenshot (70).png)
Looks like were not getting a weigh in anytime soon but at least we're probably getting another vid in a few days
>>40380
It's acanthosis nigricans and doesn't occur due to a lack of hygiene.
It's also strongly hereditary. Some people not having it isn't an indicator for them to be any healthier.
It's also a known marker of insulin resistance.
>>40319
>>40327
And the best part of it all? He still had to upload a gig and a half so he didn't even save time or space doing this retarded shit.
(71 KB, 763x689, jackie.jpg)
Daanmn.. shes the hottest look at that Thigh hang!
>>40407
God damn I love this enormous cow.
>>40407
Just share the video dude
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LUp4eEJ4TkRSYUU=

An older video, but I would love to see her do it again now that she's bigger! Popping balloons videos are scarce :c
I know this is boring and I don't want to be that guy but can someone please upload the new video ?
>>40432
Someone in this thread has the video, but he’s being stingy about it
>>40411

Could you please upload the video?
>>40437
>>40412
doubt he has it, looks more like he made screenshots from the preview vid on her c4s
>>40440
The second screenshot is from the preview. The first one is from the actual video
>>40342
Great, now I can't unsee it
Clearly she's gone too far, my journey with Jackie is over now
I will always rewatch her older vids for that belly, her character, her laughter.... But I can't find exciting a body that's giving its first signs of decay
>>40342
what's the deal with that lower belly lobe thing? Same thing happened to Porcelain, and probably others I'm not thinking of right now. What even is that?
>>40339 everyones piling on you but i hooked up with a popular feedee and she told me smell is a huge problem in the community. She said when you see 3+ huge models collabing it probably stinks in there. In short, youre probably not wrong
(4.2 MB, 4151x1920, vlcsnap-2022-03-28-17h08m52s227.png)
>>40485
Not sure, but you can't see anything odd with her belly in other parts of the video. Maybe just something in the way she was stretching in that frame.
Isn’t she married/ in a long term relationship? I don’t get why her husband/boyfriend doesn’t help her stay clean like hell her in the shower, you KNOW Roxie’s does
>>40485
Theyre fucking up their health thats it
>>40529
because its under her belly flap, it's basically a fongal infection, which is nasty and smells
Aww yea nice and smelly helplessly obese ssbbws this is what we love ain’t it? She still too skinny could use a couple hundred more pounds I wonder how that’ll smell.
I’m never fucking a clean or fungal free skinny bitch!
>>40543 bc they can clean themself lol?
What on earth is going on in this thread.

Anyway, there's a new Jackie video out today. Another candy haul. Three vids in one week is awesome!
>>40512
God put me in a room with 3+ ssbbw models.
(72 KB, 713x697, jj.jpg)
>>40547
Exactly bro wtf these weirdos are coming from... if you dont like it zip it and move on cause we in here appreciate the ride
>>40554
Upload the video
>>40554
Stop being a fucking dickhead and upload the videos. If you’re going to upload screenshots of the videos then just upload it the thread. If not then fuck off
>>40554
Dude she’s looking ROUGH
>>40556
support your favourites beloved
>>40558
my mans shes looking ROUND
>>40559
What’s the whole point on sharing screenshots of a video and not even posting the actual video. You’re just being a dickhead
>>40558

She's looking the hottest ever!
>>40559
Either share the vid or fuck off faggot. Sharing content is literally the point of this site we want more than screenshots ffs. If your not gonna do it then GTFO
>>40545 a real man should be able to handle a smelly girl, maybe you guys aren’t mature enough for that yet, but when you get an ssbbw in your hands reality is gonna hit you, you’re gonna need to wipe those extra shit crumbs out of her ass after she uses the toilet or deal with it during sex. You’re going to have eat her vagina no mater what smell it has.

It’s your responsibility to clean her and keep her fed. Wake up people and smell the… well smell the ssbbw I guess

Maybe you guys should see about having regular sized women if this is too extreme for you.
>>40588
Imagine watching this woman grow to finally reach that coveted milestone of 600lbs through unrestrained gluttony, only to bow out because she "looks smelly". What a virgin move.
Roflin' at this thread lmao
>>40586
ive shared that screenshot (content) for you beloved
>>40588
You graphic with it bro but thats REAL
>>40597
Try sharing your dick(incel)with some bitches, beloved
Some of you have never been with a fat girl and it shows. You make these pigs that big, then expect them to handle the upkeep on their own?

“Oh no, I went down on my girl and she was a bit ripe after a day of work or activity!” Come on, now.

That freaked out by it? Use the shower as foreplay, you clueless fuck. These whales eat that stuff up.
>>40599
Just shared it with ur bitch beloved and she loves it...
>>40602 lucky me means I actually have one take notes chud
Just trying to be friendly here, here's 2 vids I don't think have been shared (not new). If the anon that has them or anyone else wants to share any of the new ones it would be appreciated

aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LWI1Q3EyMTRQZEw=
>>40603
Not no more beloved she goin with me and from now on belongs to the streets...
>>40606
If u gonna spend that much time with your own mum, take mommy’s credit card and share the videos
>>40607
Ive already bought all the videos with her card beloved and i aint sharin shit with your broke ass u better learn some big man...
>>40608
Shut your ignorant ass up. Just share the fucking video prick
>>40608

All jokes aside brother you gotta start spending that on actual girls you can meet
>>40609
who put the roaches in the chicken? u a whole man begging for a 19.99$ video smh u hurtin bad
Y'all are mad. Stop acting like 8 year olds
>>40610
nah all jk aside i just like the one u had but now she aint nothin
>>40613
Trust big man,
Spend money on gals and then gaslight cucks like yourself for free content
>>40611
You’re literally the one bragging about having the video
(10 KB, 120x120, 410.jpg)
>>40611
Why do you look at this thread if you have all her content anyway? The time you spent screenshotting vids can be used to do more productive stuff.

Anyone have update 410?
Autists.
>>40619
You mean tourists lol
>>40554
Thanks. Hate that my comment got wiped along with the bickering. I’ve been into ssbbw since I’ve had access to the internet. These women are exactly my type. People get so picky and critical about stuff that even thin girls could have. Like don’t get me wrong, Jackie probably has a harder time washing up, but I’ve known twigs who smell like ass. Fetishizing these women online but never trying for them IRL is some stunted shit, too.

Ssbbw are worth the work. You don’t want to help them, you can settle for a thin one.
>>40629
Aw no, and you two were shaping up to be such a nice couple…
>>40632
Mods should have banned the faggots who started this shit while they were cleaning up.
>>40554
I guess it’s safe to comment on here, now that the dust has settled? Just gonna reiterate what I said before: it’s strange that these people would nitpick and speculate about a woman who they’ll meet. Furthermore, those of us who are legit into ssbbw understand what we’re getting into. Just shows the gap between those who dabble and those who are ready to put the work in lol.

That said, I love how she’s filling out. I hope she does more binge stuff. If she did something like that one BoBerry vid, where she chugs batter? I could die a happy man…
>>40724
With you on the cake batter idea. What made that great is that it's such unrestrained gluttony on display. Jackie has eaten entire pizzas and got messy with cake, but something like cake batter screams "I don't want to wait for my food I want it NOW".

She could even just eschew silverware or the whole process of getting on her belly to eat with her face - I'd be more than satisfied if she just ate with her hands and just crammed food ravenously into her mouth. FatMissT did that with cake, ShanJanXO has a notable one with melted ice cream and donuts, etc. It doesn't have to be a long video, I just want one where she's out of control for a little bit. Hell if she wants to play it up she could go off about how she can't help herself around it.
>>40734
She needs to cut loose. I’m thinking of some of Ivy’s binges, where she just tears into stuff. I like seeing a woman just let her appetite run amok. It’s primal.

That said, she clearly enjoys being this way, and celebrates her size. It’s great to see
Let’s get them new vids
>>41079
Yea right so her cleanings go from bi-weekly to monthly?
>>41093
As someone who dabbles in slob when I get depraved.

Stop. I can only get so erect.
Does Simeone haver te last vídeos?
>>41154

I asked Simone, and first I had to explain who Jackie was, then she was shocked girls get to be *that* large and then she felt I was a pervert for looking at porn.

So thanks!
damn she tested covid positive.. :(
>>41156

you joke, but skinny girls reacting to fat girls is super hot tbh
>>41252
Surely her 3 doses of the miracle medicine everyone needs for it to be effective will do something 😬
>>41252
I hope I don’t get banned for saying this, but I hope she’s okay.
>>41258
yes they do. now chew your dewormer!
>>41277

I mean, that shit is formulated for horses... so probably have to up the dosage for someone Jackie's size.
Anybody have her Lingerie Seduction video?
Can someone repost the torrent link?
Kinda lame she does the big cuties thing of not releasing sets in order
>>42090
She said she found an old memory card in one of her bags so I think this is a set from that
>>42097
Still, kinda would rather just have some new stuff rather than what she found on an old hard drive
>>42113
Calm down. also, she just had covid. Probably hit her hard. For someone her size, it was probably a bit dangerous.
>>42090
>>42113
What the fuck?

You fucking faggot ass regards make me want to kill myself. I’m not even a Jackie Stan actually havent even bought any of her shit ever (do think she’s hot as fuck tho especially now at this weight) but come on. She clearly just lost something, found it and is now sharing it with her fans. Ur just being haters for no reason. She didn’t like with hold it and pretend to release it later, or do the bigcuties thing AT ALL of being a heinously mismanaged barely functional business and forgetting to post months-old content. She just lost something, found it and is now sharing it. Jesus Christ you people make feabie look good compared to this
>>42130
Scam rip off and shit content cope harder simp
It's not a secret that her website isn't as high of a priority as her clips4sale. If you prefer her picture sets, you're going to be seeing outdated content by the time it comes out. We've seen videos shot in tandem with sets released on her C4S months before they're on her personal site.

I'm not terribly surprised she found an SD card and is just getting around to it now. It's also likely we'll see a pic set of her in red lingerie from around when the video in the screenshot of >>40411 was shot.

Tl;dr- the C4S is ahead of the website in her timeline.
Cleaning and Cake

aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LUJxMm5PbENFVjk=

I am looking for the torrent file posted a few weeks ago
Lol. So much complaining about quality content that you're pirating. You losers are fucking pathetic. Content is content. Either pay for it, be a cheap ass bitch, steal it and enjoy it, or shut the fuck up.
>>42159

Thans for the upload King. Jackie is the best!
>>42156
Neither are as important as her custom business that's where she makes most of her money a large part of her recent clips4sale videos are just resold customs
>>42170
Ooooh fair point. I can only imagine what kind of stuff we're seeing that won't be released for further sale.
>>42159
Legend, thanks mate.

Does anyone know if the lingerie vid has been posted?
(792 KB, 1000x597, Screenshot_2022-04-19-01-10-14(1).png) (639 KB, 933x539, Screenshot_2022-04-19-01-16-25(1).png) (698 KB, 858x597, Screenshot_2022-04-19-01-05-53(1).png) (751 KB, 1024x600, Screenshot_2022-04-19-01-17-51(1).png) (732 KB, 976x568, Screenshot_2022-04-19-01-14-07(1).png) (669 KB, 779x597, Screenshot_2022-04-19-01-06-18(1).png)
DAMN she is ENORMOUS! She has to be over 600 lbs! She's out of breath throughout this entire video! The absolute GOAT!!!
>>42230
do you have the video? please bro!
Looking for "Stair Struggle", "Embarrassing Fall in Public", and "I Broke My Bed".

Here is some assorted Jackie

aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LVVyVm5VWmpHQ2o=
i would love to see a video of her laying on her back on the floor and trying to get up. that shit would be amazing
>>42310
Imagine the wheezing. God id pay a premium for that video
(638 KB, 1712x852, cartelle.png)
i have this videos.Anyone have " Lingerie Seduction "?
Faturama
Smothering
Coworker
Exploding jeans
Can you send
Faturama
Smothering
Coworker
Exploding jeans
Autists are among us
here's Faturama, for everyone asking:
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LUtPY2hvVmVYRVk=
These videos are years ago? They are over the internet. I thought this site is about hard to find videos or very new stuff?
Cleaning and cake is the only new one. Thanks for that upload! The rest suck because they are easy to find and have been around for years.
>>42379

No mate, it's about getting free porn, we're pirates aren't we? Can't fault anyone offering up something whilst requesting for something in return.

>>42324

I'm pretty sure I have the video, but if you think I (read we, as in anyone else who has the video) is about to trail through our collections for it, think again, FFS give us the name of the video man
>>42378
She’s so fucking GIGANTIC, please keep eating stuffing growing I love when she’s panting just from standing up and moving around she needs to get BIGGER PLEASE
>>42378
Land whale status confirmed
Would love to hear how loud belches from her could be if she really went for it.
I don't give a fuck about belches or farts lol. I just love fat women.
I just want to see her lie on her side on a bed with a big ass cake in front of her, belly nice and huge. Her stuffing her greedy maw while jiggling her gut.
I wish she would do another car video. Its been awhile and she's clearly gained a lot since, I wonder what it's like for here getting in the backseat at this weight
>>42657
I second that

I’d deffo pay to see her get in and out of a grocery store scooter, while stocking up on piles of junk food
I wonder when her site updates start getting into her recent weight territory
I need her fatter and fatter and fatter and fatter and fatter and fatter and fatter and fatter every day

If she ever doesn't get fatter I won't be able to cum
>>42747 Fuck. You squidward guys are boring. I heard all your shit. It's torture to my ears. How longer will I be able to bear? I need release from this squidward planet.
>>42693
>>42706
This looks like one of the old sets she mentioned finding on a flash drive, unless it's just very well editted.
She is def smaller in that new set.
(60 KB, 474x673, th.jpeg)
anyone got her Wonder Woman set?
I’m tempted to get a custom from her just so we don’t have to get old content that she found on her hard drive. I want to see her at her biggest, I’m sure her wheezing is glorious now
>>42852
I’d love to see the video when she realizes she’s gotten so fat, she can’t get out of bed!
>>42852
Yeah its been awhile. I want to see some serious wheezing after she does practically nothing.
>>42852
If you do pull the trigger on one, try to get one where she is interacting with something that'll show off how huge she is. Maybe recreating that video where she gets into the car and bounces around, taking up the whole backseat.
>>42852
Sounds incredible! A video at her biggest where she’s doing something active like walking or dancing would be heaven
>>42852
I’d like to see her sit on that black ottoman, the long one she uses, and then lay down on her back. Then watch her struggle to get back up to a sitting position!
>>42878
The one with the turban?
>>42852
In the cleaning video she didn't show us what it's like for her to get off the floor. That is what I would love to see.
If we're doing a JJ set wishlist, what she *really* needs to do is a contrast set with a skinny chick. Nothing really shows off how massive the SSBBWs are like putting them next to another female of the same species who weighs like 1/6 what she does.
I love how her face has turned a corner in fatness. It's always been the thing to gain last as she puts on weight; probably why she's as popular as she is. But she's got a big, piggish fat face now, with a really hefty double chin. It's super hot.
If nothing else, it be seriously legendary to see any type of struggle or movement video. I bet she would struggle to move in the back seat of her car, or walk up her basement steps. She has to be close to that 600 milestone, she looks noticeably more enormous than just a year ago.
>>42880
No the one with the fez
Does anyone have turned on by my fat? I haven't been able to find it anywhere since it came out
>>42923
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LWZNaHJPaVpSb28=
i beg you, if someone has her new vids (Lingerie Seduction or Even More Candy) pls share! i can't fucking buy it because of my retard president!
>>42954

Bruh

I ain't got them shits for you, but I got some other choice nublets for your consumption right here.

YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMVzlPUjNSU1FVUnpSMVU9

YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMWEpsU21kSFpVcGhlR2s9
>>42956
already had these vids, but anyway thanks a lot bro! we need to maintain this tread alive!
i really need to find this new vids! she is so fucking delicious and i can't resist desire to see her at her biggest!
and here a little drop from old but gold content.
if someone has the new vids, pls share!
https://we.tl/t-tVrbF5U71a
>>42888
Facts watching her waddle around the yard is still top
Really about to expose myself, but how do you use those random characters to get to the actual stuff?
>>43081
just google "decoder" retard...
jesus this is a rite of passage at this point sheeesh
>>43081
google base64 paste the text and click decode if it still coded do it again until u see a link
>>43082

shut yo bitxh a** up if you aint in a helping mood just keep ur opinion to ur momma anybody had to start somewhere u brilliant bitXh smh...
>>42885
why is this worded like a david attenborough quote
>>43082
some of y’all need to learn the difference between a “retard” and someone who’s just genuinely new to the site. that or you think it’s a healthy outlet to let out your anger on fetish boards
>>42885
I actually completely agree, Mr Attenborough

It’s easy to lose a sense of scale sometimes with these ladies. Having them navigate through ‘normal’ things and/or interact with ‘normal’ people is fascinating as fuck tbh, cuz the contrast is fucking striking. It’s that “fatter irl” effect
>>43141

There is a thing that people expect from a newcomers to do. It is minuscule and simple. That thing is to read a single god-forsaken post. Just one effing post, for fucks sake! It is not hard to find, it is not stacked somewhere. It literally says it is for new members with biggest boldest font available.

That post answers exactly that coding question. It was made to avoid having people ask that. If someone still does asks that - that someone is either ignorant or has zero respect to the community. It could also be both, totally deserves to be yelled at regardless.>>43081
All this petty discussion and no Jackie content is making my penis soft
Does anyone have the videos of juicyjackie Made of cake, New clothes try on, Playful dancing, Pink donut stuffing
>>43179
This post is even more inane than the ones you’re complaining about
>>43211
are you going to post your cute saturated screens every week?
(86 KB, 753x643, pushingit.jpg)
hope she reach 600 soon she looks fantastic with fuller curves!
I just hope she releases new content and faster
Did anyone see the 2nd candy haul vid or the lingerie one, any good?
She's hands down the hottest fatty out
she used to look better but i guess thats subjective. Some people like flabs and sores over shape.
>>43561

It's definitely subjective but I do see both sides. There was something super hot about Jackie when she was round and shapely, but the idea that she's becoming a huge blob due to her unbridled gluttony and laziness is pretty hot too IMO
>>43553
>>43561
First one is gf material, second pic is just for the faps and fantasy. Both are good, different purposes.
>>43571
wtf are you talking about?? this is a real woman and you’re talking about her like she’s a sexual object
>>42899
>>43211
>>43603

All you guys are fucking pathetic simps that needs horny fat women, you're just jealous of other models better than Jackie! That is why you're all here to prove how strong your balls are, prove to me that I'm wrong XD
>>43611
>read post
>read name
lol good one.
>>43611
go on a schizo rant somewhere else, your public ban in the boberry thread was hilarious
Not every woman is dating/marriage material. Is what it is simp, get over it
anyone have private dance and lotion love??
do any champions here have Lingerie Seduction? if you post it, you will receive my eternal gratitude, followed by a firm handshake
>>43659
Can someone share her weigh-ins and measuring vids? The full history of her growth, from the start to what ever was her most recent weigh in and measuring videos?
(54 KB, 513x689, jj0.jpg)
Jackie we need new clips we ready its been 1.5 month since the last one... ;((
hello guys someone having problems buying jackie's content won't let me because it's the card... I want one of the new videos...
pls, can someone share the lingerie vid!!!! please, please, please!
(633 KB, 1867x1400, jackie.jpg)
340lb vs 550lb
Any leads on new content or what the hold up is? Kind of a giant shame that she’s ridiculously huge and not making much content at all while she’s still this massive. I’d love the day she would open an Only Fans. One could hope lol
>>44289
It's all part of being so huge. As you get bigger, you have less energy and motivation. Each set she produces becomes more of an event and requires more assistance from her partner.
These women losing mobility is a blessing and a curse.
There has to be a weigh in soon the last one was Feb 2021 iirc. It's one of the easiest vids she could make and it will sell well. The only explanation I could have for a hold up is that she's waiting until she reaches 600 or something.
>>44380
That’s what I like to see, a greedy glutton stuffing herself!
Reality is: she ate a regular meal.
>>44383
Nah, Jackie is a confirmed glutton. I'd believe that for anyone else but she is a human garbage truck.
(46 KB, 934x970, 20220210_224409.jpg)
Can someone please reupload obsession conditioning?
>>44421
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMVTlwTnpGcWJXUlhVM2c9

Can someone please upload Lingerie Seduction?
can someone pls share cleaning and cake vid?
Hi! Anyone can share the Alien Skeleton Squashing vídeo??
>>44449
Here,
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMVUZqVUhaNE5IZEhUWG89
>>44512
Here,
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMV2h0YjJaQlVHSTNSV2M9
Has anyone the Vampire feeding vid and would like to share?
As sign of my gratitude

aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LTlQSjlmU01JeHI=
(9 KB, 120x120, 387.jpg)
might be a stretch but does anyone have update 387 from her site? pic related is the thumbnail associated with it. I don't really want to buy a subscription for such an old video/set so I figured it might be worth asking around here
>>44547
Here, don't have any pics but got the video
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LXJOUmJqMWNzckE=
Anyone got her new clip?
>>44638

Nope. Someone gotta upload Lingerie Seduction
Doesn’t seem like she shows much of her body in the new video. However her being massive anyways plus constantly out of breath will probably make it enjoyable
Anyone got a re-up of 276 - Ruby Red?
how do i open the videos, when there are just "randome" letters, like wich programm do i need to use toopen them
The new video is a cool little POV but it aint recent same hairstyle, bra and makeup as 1st candy video so my guess it was shot about 3 months ago...
Has anyone "Vampire feeding"?
>>44675
Here:
YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVdJdWRHOHZWVzFUV1V0blNtNVY=
Ese es buen punto lo que dicen de que n es el mismo peinado de los ultimos videos
(823 KB, 640x360, prev_26058719.mp4)
Does anyone have this video? This video, the follow-up to the cake video, seems to get little attention, even though jackie looks fatter than ever.
>>37048 (OP)
>>44385
Not saying she's fat, but her memory foam mattress takes a year to forget her
>>44844
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LVdMODZENVZydzk=
I got you
>>40312
>>40407
Can anyone reupload this two?!!!
Any chance?!
Thanks in advance fellassss
>>45078
Y’all gotta forget this white trash yellow buck tooth beaver… hop on the erotika Adeline wave
>>45082
Erotika? Shit taste. Keep it in your own unpopular thread.
>>45084
I do not understand why this is a debate. Jackie and Erotika both have similar body types and are both fucking attractive imho
>>45085
same erotika on her way :) and adeline been off for 5 months now so...
hello fellow juicy jackie enjoyers, on the behalf of others, I too would like to request lingerie seduction if anyone happens to have it, or is willing to share
(43 KB, 600x449, tumblrn_a.jpg) (55 KB, 600x450, tumblrn_a (2).jpg)
now thats a throwback from like 12 years ago luna kellie and jacquline
>>45114
>>45116
DAMN those where times when i first started getting into the fetish and community... miss those old days. Even back then those Girls where just Huge to normal sized people... But holy damn have they all gotten Bigger :)
Luna has the most beautiful face
>>45116
I really want to know what Jackie is like in real life… not in like a creepy way lol, but just as in k Wana know more about her as a person… we all know Jae has mental health issues, I saw in the IRL thread in /gen that plump princess is super nice in person (which doesn’t surprise me), but after all these years I know NOTHING about juicy Jackie and I’m just curious
>>45142
she's a fat girl. she overeats all the time and gets winded during any sort of exercise
>>45151
Fascinating. I've read stories that her diet is more or less like what she does for videos. Lots of fast food and pizza.

It seems like she's mellowed out since her Tumblr SJW ways.
>>45152
Just like most people, she was probably super-radical in her 20s, and then reached her 30s and realized nothing we do makes a difference, so you might as well make money and be happy. So she has (thankfully) just embraced eating.
It's no different to Hollywood. The audience dont want to be lectured. You cab try, but they wont listen any way. Just give what the audience wanrs and you'll make more money than God.
>>45170
>>45171
>>45172
This is prolly subjective but Jackie used to look so much better than she does now. I dunno if it was the gaining or just age, she completely lost her shape and her whole body just resembles a scab covered tumor.
>>45175
There is definitely a tipping point when you go from huge + shapely to huge + blob. Some people like the blob transition. Some do not.
>>45116
Who knew these 4 would get as big as they did. I sure as hell didn't.
>>45212
LMAO. iirc there's a clip floating around youtube where talks about "body positivity" at some Canadian university. Would anyone happen to have a link to that.
>>45116

Uao, the legendary times when Luna had a neck, jokes aside she was really one of my favourites, so beautiful.
Too bad she went too over the limit and now I can't stand her, beyond the boredom of her vids
>>45221
I also recall her running some body positivity Instagram account with her boyfriend and woke hashtags, no nsfw stuff. Very funny to play both sides of the fence here
>>45237
Most models do that anyway. Clout is clout.
>>45175
this, but not because she looks bad or whatever, its because her content has gotten way more boring as a result. Like, I get the bigger and better philosphy, but people thinking that JJ getting bigger and shit is a good thing need to look at Luna Love, Echo, and especially Ash as an example as what happens when you go to big. Their content became boring as shit as a result because they could barely fuckin move. She's been doing more and more clips that are basically her just sitting down and talking seductively, which, while shes good at that shit (Turned On by My Fat is a great example of this), eventually thats gonna get boring. These back in the day pictures are a really good size for JJ (even if her old haircut was dogshit, seriously the blond with the black or whatever tips looks awful), shit her secretary set was a good size. Bigger isn't always better. I lowkey hope she even loses a bit of weight like Boberry or Kellie Kay did.
>>45248
Sorry for contributing to the derail, but since it's come up, throw Pleasantly Plump in that bin as well. Way too many vids on her c4s page where she literally doesn't move for the entire thing. I've spent plenty on her stuff in the past but not again until she mixes it up a bit.

I love "fat talk" too, but frankly she's not that great at it, at least not enough to carry 8 or 10 minutes. (Same with JJ and most other models.) And I know I'm not alone with my opinion that eating is pretty boring as well, unless they're really going for it, like in those recent Ivy videos.

Do these couch and bed videos sell as well as the more dynamic stuff? Maybe they do, but I'd be surprised. For me video is about •movement•... Is there an FA on earth who doesn't get off on watching fat move? Isn't a big part of being into 400+ women watching them struggle to move their bodies?

And yes, I know it's beyond hypocritical to get off on a model teasing immobility and then bitching when she gets there. I'm also aware no one gets to 400+ being super-active, and that it's difficult for these women to move around. But hey, sometimes it's difficult for me to get my ass up and go to work, physically and mentally, yet I do so because someone is paying me. That's the point.
Chair Jiggles and Office chair:

YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMV3hXTkRFd1VsZHZja1E9
I'm once again humbly requesting "Vampire Feeding"
Anyone got any of those jackie vids?
Vampire feeding
Crush and swallow my Assistent
Giantess swallows them whole
Made of cake
Lingerie Seduction

(I can offer a few clips from Jae, Jackie, Brianna, Adeline, FatMisst and Roxxie)
>>45643
I think a copy of cleaning and cake is floating around but the other video has yet to be shared
H
Anyone have the cleaning and cake vid?
aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cucmVkZC50dWJlL2NhdGVnb3J5L3NzYmJ3anVpY3lKYWNraWU=
Some are in here, the leopard dress I know for certain.
Anyone got any of those jackie vids?
Vampire feeding
Crush and swallow my Assistent
Giantess swallows them whole
Made of cake