/ssbbw/

(120 KB, 450x600, 1.jpg) (166 KB, 687x1024, buf_prev133_ff-687x1024.jpg)
Looking for Buffie content, can't find anywhere

Some Verona in return
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LTNLOWRHSFpuQzE=
(100 KB, 600x800, buf_67_33.jpg) (87 KB, 600x800, buf_51_34.jpg) (87 KB, 518x800, buf_64_31.jpg) (113 KB, 600x800, buf_76_51.jpg)
A site rip in 2 parts

YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMVTE1UlhrMU5sVihCdWZmaWUpTWJGUUthSFIwY0hNNkx5OTNaUzUwYkM5MExUWjVNRTFTYzJreVJqZz0=
>>36543

hooly shit lmfao
where is she at today? her tiddies are so weird but so hot at the same time
>>36568
It's a shame she disappeared so quickly. I used to chat with her over at the BEarchive and she was very sweet. An SSBBW with saline implants is unique to say the least.
>>36581
To me it was just odd to look at. I mean ssbbw (typically) have naturally big tits but to put implants on... It's like saying you need a cup holder for your cup holder.
>>36598
She was very much "into" having bigger tits than she was ever going to develop through weight alone. She also wanted them to have that unnatural roundness you get with implants. To this day, I can't help imagining what models like Randalin or Asshley woulkd look like with 2000cc saline expanders. If it ever happened, my head would probably just fall right off.
>>36542
Thank you so much.
>>36598
I've always viewed her as a pioneer of a new kind of fat sexuality, y'know? Like, Buffie walked so the Reiinapops, Miss Diamond Dolls and Britney Elizabeths of the world could run (or waddle, take your pick lol). With the popularity of fat transfers on top of saline implants among an entire generation of (now) aging online influencers, we're bound to see more women with their bodies like hers real soon.
>>36621
>She also wanted them to have that unnatural roundness you get with implants.
Yeah that's something many people still just don't get ever since the Lolo Ferrari days: some women don't want look natural; the roundness / tightness of the implants is the appeal.
>To this day, I can't help imagining what models like Randalin or Asshley woulkd look like with 2000cc saline expanders. If it ever happened, my head would probably just fall right off.
Same; that's the dream right there.
>>36581
Pretty sure she was involved in a horrific traffic accident. At least I remember that being said on the Dimenions BBW forum some years ago.
>>36652
That'd make a lot of sense. I was looking through her image sets last night and she seems to have had an affinity for muscle cars.
>>36682
It would also make sense considering her site is gone.
Anyone care to re-up this?
>>36652
She lost her son – possibly in that same accident, at least he died in Summer 2015. She's on twitter, her handle is @KittyBuffieKat.
And I'd appreciate a re-post…