/ssbbw/

(144 KB, 675x900, 050.jpg) (162 KB, 900x737, 037.jpg) (118 KB, 675x900, Victoria (28).jpg) (120 KB, 750x1000, 294.jpg)
This lass clearly has a healthy appetite.

Lots of pic sets.

YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMVUoyZFd4RlNERnFjR289
thanks, do you perhaps have her clips and Jennifer Bombshell content?
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMVU4yYTI1b2MyMURNalk9

should be all of her vids
Didn’t she disappear long time ago?
(125 KB, 480x640, DSC00955.JPG)
I want to marry this woman!
How can I do this?!?!?!
The context from all of her photos sings to me!
She is so beautiful.
Mental case. Used to post rants while she was modelling about how much she hated pretty much anyone who found her attractive. Genuinely surprised she hasn't transitioned tbh
>>35048
Wait wow !! So is she gonna be on my600lb life ????
>>35051

Yeh I remember them days , she used to deflect a lot the self hate was unreal
And then out of nowhere she joined bombshells which was a shock
She provided some decent content I love her pic sets and a few vids you get to see that belly jiggle
Shame she quit when she got pregnant but I hear she reached over 600lbs I would kill to see that
>>35068
>>35048
I’ve just viewed her vids on TikTok
She actually reached 700lb !!!!!
Can you imagine what that belly looked like
When she was modelling she was around 500lb and had the sexiest belly
I need to see that body at 700lb
>>35071
She already had weight loss surgery and lost like a 100lbs from her peak.
I thought I recognized her lol.
what is your tiktok account
>>35071

Yup, 700+. Imo she had one of the best 600+ pound bodies across the board. Belly, tits, legs, arms, her booty wasn't even half bad when at that weight it's a crap shoot what can happen to a ssbbw's ass. She just kept damn good proportions...would love to see what she looked like at 700+
>>35071
which video has her over 700 pounds? they all look the same and i don't want to watch sad fat girl ranting
>>35137

She talks about her weight in the first vids she put up on Tiktok, but it's just chatting, there's literally no shots of anything but her face. She grows increasingly depressed talking about how she can't lose weight and how her insurance isn't covering WLS. She stops posting for months, then comes back saying she finally got the surgery. I was hoping there'd be something of her walking/scootering/whatever but I stopped watching because as you said they were basically all the same
>>34985 (OP)
someone have all the videos & pics up please
>>35123
She was only 500lb+ when modelling not 600
That body was perfect at that size
I can’t even imagine what he looked at 600+ / 700lb
I would kill to see a vid of her at that size
Shame her tik tok is full of headshots, like who the fuck wants to see her head !
>>35001

Could you share them again please?