/ssbbw/

(77 KB, 1080x539, Screenshot_20220114-010847_Chrome.jpg)
She was in the news a while ago and then started losing weight, but now it looks like she's back with a vengeance. Anyone have any of her newer stuff? All I've been able to find is old youtube content.
Normally, since the thread wasn't started properly, I would ignore. But I would like to see newer content too.

Here is a little that I have been able to find

https://we.tl/t-J7lntyJdEn
I'll throw something in too. I'm really starting to like this blob

aHR0cHM6Ly9tYWIudG8vbnd0Q0RmQ21i
She really is underrated, here's a vid I bought from her a while back that I've never seen shared before:

YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMVVpyZURjME9Gb3dlRkk9UFVSUExFV0lOR1M=
>>34755
Could you throw this in Wetransfer?

MAB is prone to huge download times.
She's alright. She knows what she's doing with the perversion a la Ivy.
Believe it's already been wide distributed, but I think the belly rub vid is her best material so I included.
The other was a giant vid that I re-coded to a manageable size
>>34824
got so wrapped up in my editorial I forgot the important part:
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGIoOTAwbnVtYmEpQzkwTFZScWQybFZVbEY1Wm5RPQ==
that bust out in the car vid is five minutes long, 60 frames per second and over a gig. is that how people like to keep their files?

my fidelity standard is re-code them until the stretch marks start to lose clarity
>>34826
oh shit lol i was just doing that, using stretchmarks as a quality gauge. crazy lol
Does anyone know her username on playstation?
Bump
Does she have any belly button videos? I heard her say on a live stream way back when that it was like 7 inches deep
>>35184
which ones? i just see the dildo one
One of my all time favourites, used to watch her in her youtube days. Haven't really seen much of her new content though, has she gained weight recently or is she done with that?
Is she married yet?
>>35419
Think so, she has a kid and everything
>>35247
honestly those old youtube videos where she would just sit in her car and pig out on massive fast food orders... just kinda hit different? her new stuff isn't as good, for whatever reason. like the youtube stuff was just unfiltered and she wasn't trying too hard. 46f034
Her dude seen to have gained some pounds too, based on a sex vid in her clips4sale page.
Does her husband wanna gain weight now?
bump
Bump
>>38628
Bro killed the thread lmao
bump
she has a lot of new vids, inclusive burping ones
Revue this thread
I guess I'll breathe a little life into this thread.
YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WShkYW1uIHNoZSdzIGEgYmxvYilXSXVkRzh2ZUd0Q2N6Z3pWM0pI
>>42635
appreciate you king
>>42635
uhhhh can someone reup :s
please reup I'm begging
Any chance if that re up boys?
Bump
How about another bump, Murray
I'm confused; is she still gaining or are these leftovers from her modeling days
She's back at it apparently, her c4s gets updates pretty regularly
Bump for burps, please
Bumping again because she's enormous now
Id love to see more of her
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlMocHVycGxld2luZ3MpNTBiQzkwTFV4cVUxRTBVRnBDYlRBPQ==

6 videos. Anyone got any of the newer burping videos?
bump
bump
Bump
Anyone have anything from her C4s? or anything newer
She’s gotten so big now she needs oxygen 24/7 🥵
>>47120
Don't know if this is new but here's a burping video

https://we.tl/t-JIE0jDMOQa
I personally didn't like it at all, but hopefully some anon will make use of it before I delete it.

Does anyone have stuffing videos where she burps by accident like a normal person and not this "do u want me to burp for u daddy BARRAARARRRPPPPPP" shit in file related (no offence if anyone here is into that, it's just not what I wanted)
Or just anything really

Not bothering with encoding because I honestly believe it does nothing at this point
oh wow, she is really back? totally missed it
>>53009

She comes back for brief stints every so often. She's disappeared for 9+ months at least 3 separate times now.
>>53006
Honestly I thought it was hot… I enjoyed it
>>53054
I'm glad. I'm into burps too so I get it but I found this clip a little over-acted for my taste and I'm not into deliberate burps, but I know a lot of people are so I was hoping someone would enjoy it!
>>52450
>she needs oxygen 24/7
happens to the best of us
Can some share most of her burping vids? Here are some random ssbbw vids in exchange: WVVoU01HTklUVFpNZVRreldsTTFNR0pET1RCTVZtUk1XbGhPUjFORk9WWmFTRlU5
Please, someone can reup vids ?
>>54414
can anyone re up this please
>>53006
this vid too I beg lads
Any chance a reup on the 2022 weigh in?
>>42748
pretty sure I have the vid from this pic if anyone wants it
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMVTlQZFdoaFRqTkNkMHc9
So much for losing weight, she’s monstrously obese now
She seems like a nice person, god I’d love to smash her in the ass
Bump
>>54414
I would love a reup of this too, please.