/ssbbw/

There was a guy on here that said this dude used to be his neighbor and he would catch him swimming in his Above Ground pool all the time.

BTW they've transitioned to being a male now right? Like legit
True it is a dude now and made a clip with Reenaye Starr.
>>34572
I swear, why ya all so sour about fat faces.
>>34588
fat faces are fine. she kind of looks like a man to begin with was the point
Yeh asstronomy previously known as jenny riot has transitioned and conforms as a guy
Not sure what name he uses

Either way the belly is still there and that’s all I care about
I’d still fuck the shit out of that arse

I have some older vids from his Tiffany cushionberry days I’ll post later
How, she did have a pussy in this video

>>34546 (OP)
>>34594
but everyone these days wants to get on hormones for their transition
are you sure you'd be okay with an extremely hairy version of that arse?
>>34569
Can you send the link or show evidence?
>>35445
she needs to just shave her head and go for the quintessential chode look.
>>35445
I long for the day when Reenaye and Ivy are out of the business, this is just another thing nobody wants to see yet they produce it anyway.
>>35742

My god, speak for yourself. As I will; I’m exploding this is WHAT I WANT
>>35755
This is why we can't have nice things.
somebody walked in with some stubble one their chin and a shape of an L on there forehead lmfaoo she look like guy fieri
>>34546 (OP)
Only Reason i got Content from her is because she team'd up with Jae.

Before the Team Up she was afk in the business for 8+yrs... and now she/he's a guy wtf

Anyway not my business, if he/she is happy, so be it.
>>35765
The fucked up thing is that her partner (I think they're still together idk) has a kid they're raising to embrace all this crazy shit as "normal" and it wouldn't surprise me if she grew up with a warped sense of reality and ultimately going down this same road.
>>35797
He said bravely wacking off to the bellies of morbidly obese women . . .
You know the boyfriend of ssbbw kenna, from what I can tell sort became a trans girl somehow too.
Y'all would fuck anything🤣🤣🤮
>>35738
he always did have mosquito bite boobs. it fits
>>40449
Nah Im pretty sure that's a pic of an actual dude. How does a woman get a hairy face implant?
>>34594

That is BIG gay.

Remember to say “no homo” afterwards.
>>40450
Y'all really not knowing how hormones work huh. FYI everyone has the genes for facial hair production, they get activated by testosterone.
Can this faggot shit be banned from this place. This is for women, not what ever the fuck that creature is.
>>40452
Thank you, philosopher Stone.

Is it just me or does this chick looked better when as a woman? She really should've stayed looking like a woman... I think. All she did was make herself uglier