/ssbbw/

(890 KB, 2157x2235, IMG_20220108_031357_082[2].jpg) (602 KB, 1728x2048, IMG-20220108-WA0187[1].jpg) (1.7 MB, 3000x3000, IMG_20220108_031645_792[2].jpg)
Hi guys I'm new here
I've heard that any girl in this community who wants to make contenD has to go through BBWCHAN so here I am :p

I've always been curvy and getting curvier by the day, I love food and I love to stuff myself since childhood. I discovered this community months ago and decided to share my gain, if I can make money from it why not try, maybe I'll get famous ah ah

Any advice is welcomed ! Tell me what gets you horny 😜

PS : I know I ain't a SSBBW yet but who knows, one day I may reach that status 😏
Are you French?
Yes I am why πŸ˜…
Are you ?
Oh, hello~ It's nice to meet you! I hope you'll be really successful with your goals! I personally think high heels look veeery cute and adorable on bbws. Burps are also cute, especially when the person apologises afterwards (e.g. says "excuse me" etc)!

One thing you should know about bbw-chan is that one of the main things people do here is sharing paid content from other creators, so if you sell stuff, you can expect people to share free downloads for that here in this thread.

Also I'm also a relatively new bbw artist! I draw cute toons of big gals doing random stuff!

Maybe we can chat on Discord (assuming you use it).
>>34348
Oh you're so cute ! I do have heels and I love cola so let's go for burps huhu πŸ™ˆ
I'll make a discord tomorow !
>>34349
Oh ! It's so well made ! She was lucky 😁
Do you think you can make one for me ? Like draw me πŸ₯Ίβ˜ΊοΈ
Make me look great πŸ˜…
(6.9 MB, 2446x3371, IMG_1431.jpg)
>>34352
>>34353
Thank you so much!!~ I'm happy you like it. Of course I'd love to draw you! I'll make you look all pretty and lovely~

Yes, the big girl in the drawing was certainly lucky to have had such an amazing birthday! She had lots of yummy birthday cake and had a good time with her friends.
Also here's another drawing I made a few days ago.
>>34356
Sooo cute ! Especially the eyes πŸ₯Ί
Ooooh so cute ! Especially the eyes !
https://linkr.bio/bbdbbw Go check my socials, Im posting free contenD daily 😜 I answear pretty fast I promise guys, DM open on instaπŸ’‹
>>34358
>>34359
Thank you again!

>>34360
Oh cool! I'll check it out! I don't use Instagram though but me DMs are open on Discord.
>>34365
Jesus H. Christ youre a fucking creep, calm the fuck down
Hi, you're cute ! You should try Feabie if you want to build a community
>>34379
i already have a feabie <3

look for Tryxiebaby
>>34377
I'm sorryy... 😣
I just wanted to be her friend