/ssbbw/

(59 KB, 1000x1000, my-other-me-fun-company-santa-claus.jpg)
got u homie
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LUF2UnVNazNpUzg=

i only save vids i really enjoy but i know there's a guy on here who straight up has all her old content if you're lucky he might come around
(33 KB, 525x700, 013_1798785599.jpg) (27 KB, 435x580, 015_1287937148.jpg) (50 KB, 800x600, 016_801332700.jpg) (23 KB, 435x580, 020_1247911996.jpg)
>>33573
HO HO HO
MERRY CHRISTMAS

Here is the older ExoticBBW site rip. First the Video set. 277 vids, 3.6 gigs in 2 parts.

YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMWEZxU2xGU2JHNDNkKENhbmR5R29kaXZhKTJvS2FIUjBjSE02THk5M1pTNTBiQzkwTFU5MmQwZzRiMWRUYW1nPQ==

Pic Sets Collection includes 100+ sets, HotBBWs site rip and Bubbles LaReux 3.2 gigs in 2 parts.

YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMWEJ5TWt4blZqKGNhbmR5R29kaXZhKU5ZVDJJS2FIUjBjSE02THk5M1pTNTBiQzkwTFhSS1pFbFVkbGRPUWprPQ==
>>33588
King!Merry Christmas!!
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGIoQ2FuZHkpQzkwTFdaUVlVNDJNVTVCYmxZPQ==
Best post in a while tbh!
Awesome topic, kind people, great drops.
This is beautiful!
Thanks friends!
Thanks bro!!
Defo my all time fav model! Too bad she only does the muk bang vids now
bump
Bumpin'
>>33588
Does the exotic bbw site rip have a part missing ?
I’d doesn’t want to unzip

Also does anyone have any of her only fans content ??
im new here. how can i watch this clips?
im new here. how can i watch this clips?
>>34163
insert here your credit card numbers and all data and you will see the video
Copy the random letters/numbers, Google base64, paste them into that, hit decode and that's u sorted with a proper link. Note u may have to repeat the process of decodeing if it hits u with more random letters. Also if the uploder has hidden any words in brackets amongst the random letters delete that
>>33588
Hate to beg but could anyone re-up this?
(1.0 MB, 2592x1944, GEDC0452.JPG) (1.5 MB, 3264x2448, GEDC4238.JPG) (3.8 MB, 2448x3005, GEDC2781.JPG) (1.5 MB, 2448x3165, GEDC4730.JPG)
Alright I got y'all, here's the reup of her older content

Vids in 2 parts:
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMVzE0U21KWmRtWmgoQ2FuZHlHb2RpdmFWaWRzKU0zY0thSFIwY0hNNkx5OTNaUzUwYkM5MExVaHFVbmwxTUU1UlNsYz0=

Pic Sets in 2 parts:
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMVmxKYWxVd1UzUTVhRChDYW5keUdvZGl2YVBpY3MpZ0thSFIwY0hNNkx5OTNaUzUwYkM5MExXTkVaVmRyYTBwcFdHOD0=
>>34239
You are a saint. Thanks man
Does anyone have some vids from when she was at her largest? I have her weigh-in video when she hit 500. She was just irresistibly hot at that size. Thanks guys :D
>>34239
Can someone please put the vids in not a rar.?
Did anyone ever subscribe to her onlyfans?.
She has her own youtube channel she does mukbangs all the time check out hungryfatchick on youtube.
>>34437
Yeh mukbang is not my thing
I’m looking for hardcore candy !! That’s when she’s at her best
Anyone ?
>>34513
That oil vid is the one !
>>34513
Who got that oil vid ?
>>34535
B looking for more candy vids
Does anyone have that oil video?
bump
Could anyone re-up this please?
>>37096
I think the Vibe & D vid is in the second half of this video:

aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LXRCa2hmMnVSWjU=
>>37186

here's a better quality version of that video

YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDKGNhbmR5KTkwTFVNNU9YWXdOVWxyZDNZPQ==
>>37186
Thanks for posting but they are different vids
That vid has the vibe in it
But there is a separate one also

Anyone have ?
>>34239
Can we get a re-up of these please?
Here are the vibe and d, and oily handjob videos

aHR0cHM6Ly9jb2xsZWN0LndldHJhbnNmZXIuY29tL2JvYXJkL3N3b3h6cmk4dzRsaWc2ZngwMjAyMjAyMTYwNjA1MzcvbGF0ZXN0P3Rva2VuPWVmNDE0MjAxLTVjMjEtNGYyNy05ZmRiLTkyMjdjNmU2MmI0NA==
Here’s the vibe and d and oily handjob again if first one doesn’t work

aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LUMzbDVYT01FYmk=
>>37672

nice, never saw the oily handjob one. it didn't take her long either and he still had to stop the camera twice for break.

I noticed this with their newer videos, the bigger she grows, the faster he blows. Compare the older hardcore videos when they fuck proper with newer ones like the horse head where she's waaay bigger and he has to keep stopping and slowing down every two minutes.

She's literally too much woman for him to handle now and you can tell she loves it.
Is she still gaining?
>>37719

She lost almost 200 pounds from her high but then went back to more or less eating whatever she wants and thus gaining again

She's not gaining intentionally, she remembers what being 500 pounds is like and doesn't want that. But she can't help herself.
>>37672
Wow absolute Legend !!
This is why I love this site
Thanks man
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LVluTHRQQ2NkQ3g= Here’s the candy and the hitachi vid
Anyone have some more vids they’re willing to share?
>>37876
Thanks man for sharing but Damn that quality was bad
Issue when uploading ??
>>37718

this is so true. whenever i've fucked a 500+ girl i finish so quickly because it is so overwhelming
>>38108
Also larp better. Man who cums fast is the oldest joke in the book.
There's dudes that cum fast? Serious question, btw. How fast are we talking?
>>37718

Any chance you can post the horse mask vid?
>>38108 it is honestly wild that some dudes' response to anybody saying "I once fucked a fat girl" is automatically "Fuck you no you didn't that's impossible nobody has ever fucked a fat woman ever"

It would also be an incredibly weird LARP to pretend that when you had this imaginary fantasy sex you blew your load immediately.

Having had a tumble with a 500 pounder myself, it is *not easy*. Fun and worthwhile, but far more challenging than you can possibly envision until you're actually there.
>>38130
My wife is 325 (225 when I met her).
The sex is more difficult now that she is larger, but also more enjoyable (for me, at least).
I definitely cum faster now that she is bigger.
>>37186

Any one have the oil vid where she actually gets oiled up - it’s the one before the vid posted
>>38137
Care to share somthing?
>>38137

My girlfriend was 350 at her max, roughly 325 now, 5'4" tall. She's a short butter ball with a chunky belly. I found doggy style to be perfectly fine.
Maybe you all have baby dicks, because I would fuck 400lbers no problem in missionary. Gotta push there belly up but its hot as fuck.
>>38398 in my experience it doesn’t really start to get challenging until 500 pounds, and even then the girl’s shape has a lot to do with it.

Got a pretty down-the-middle average dick, around 5.5 in with decent girth. No complaints so far. Only time I had an issue was with a belly-heavy 550 pounder. I was also a lot less experienced at the time and we were both very drunk which I think was more of an issue than the equipment.

Having a monster hog I’m sure doesn’t hurt- BoBerry once went on record as saying she only got down with guys who had big fat ones, citing her shape. For most women, as long as you’re within range of average, your shit is gonna work just fine as long as you know what to do. But with really huge bitches having a giant cock probably does provide an actual strategic advantage.
>>38415
To be fair, BoBerry also has the clout to demand whatever type of dick she wants.
>>38415

When did this happen?
>>38415
It's all pillows and angles. No one should have any issue with doggy. If youre hitting from the front then use a sex wedge or a couple pillows to lift that belly out of the way. If she has lipedema legs you'll need more pillows since she'll need to spread wide and those things are heavy as fuck to hold up. Also super fucking hot if she has big titties and gravity starts to smother her in her own fat and she needs to hold them out of the way to see
>>38751

Ugh. I feel so hypocritical thinking Niko Avocado is creepy and gross for clearly purposely gaining weight but think it's beyond hot when women do it. Granted, i am not gay, but the thought of a man purposely doing it makes me so uncomfortable.
So is candy gaining or not?
>>38844
I’d say no as she’s been that weight for awhile now even with the eating vids she does now

She always said that the only reason she didn’t want to gain was for her mobility as it affected her knees
And as you can see in the vid she can hardly stand for long so doubt she will want to gain
>>38853
>>38824
Do you guys know how many calories she must eat just to maintain her weight? Shes huge
>>38786

as for cowgirl, aint enuf pillows in the world
Peeing on the floor. Old but gold
YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVdJdWRHOHZWM2x6YVZSd1puRlk=
>>38844
Not on purpose. She said in a recent mukbang that she binge eats even more off-camera, and that she'd like to start cutting back on that. We'll see if she can do it... good intentions are one thing, but she's been overeating for years and years, and she obviously really enjoys it
>>38928
Re-up? I always come back to this every now and then. Those and Lailani's pants wetting vid.

I don't have a piss kink usually but...
>>38824
I dunno if it's hypocritical, given Niko is one of the most horrifically annoying creatures to ever walk the earth.
>>39427
Can you share the pants wetting video?
>>37672

Can anyone reupload the oily handjob vid please?
>>41919
I got y’all
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LU5jRldHRzJQNFo=
>>41973
Does anyone have the other oil vid ???
Anyone have candy’s onlyfans?
>>42043
I thought about subbing
But she doesn’t update anymore and there is only 13 or so vids I think, I’d be gutted if they where all eating vids so haven’t bothered
>>42054
Oh I didn’t know that, that sucks
(19 KB, 400x266, d39_choc_c4s2.jpg)
A video of her covering herself in chocolate syrup in a bathtub, anyone have?
Thank you very much
Does anyone have any of her eating/stuffing vids?
Here are all the ones I have
YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVdJdWQoQ0FORFkpRzh2TlhCc05YbzJNblZK
>>42183
Thanks but I'm talking about her clips4sale vids when she was at her heaviest.
>>42375
It's out there
Google for a bit im sure
>>42375
Xhamster and spankbang.. gotta be creative when finding it but its free on both websites
>>42686
Same as above posts, all the vids can be found on xhamster or spankbank phone I’ve seen them posted
However the oil vid hasn’t been paired anywhere and has been request many times on here with no luck, the other oil vid has been posted a few months back
Bump
Bump
check my gigatribe. i know i have a folder full of her stuff, not sure if its what you are looking for. bigbrad0420
I would appreciate it if you could add me too. xssbbwx1
>>46239
Added you mantisX, Thanks a lot bro!
Does anyone have some eating vids?
I would appreciate it if you could add me pls. Uwedgies
please add me : jondrain10
>>37672

Can someone please re-up?
Can anyone please provide a new link to Candy's bathtub video were she gets drenched in chocolate?
The old link is expired