/ssbbw/

Does anyone have content from her c4s page?
bump
>>33345 (OP)

Here's what I have of her OF:

YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMKHVzY2lvdXMpVFZPZDBGWk9HOWlhV3c9

IMO I think she's genuinely one of the best models in the business, from her near-perfect apple body shape, weight, traditionally attractive face, lazy and greedy personality, and content where she eats, shows her globular belly, and talks about her lazy lifestyle.

If anyone else has anything on this legend, please share! I'm especially looking for her later BigCuties stuff (Set 145 and later).
Link doesn't work :(
(36 KB, 645x773, 0c6.jpg)
>>33689
Did you actually remove the brackets instead of mindlessly decoding?
It worked for me. Mind your parentheses.
Something’s wrong, I removed the parentheses but it still gives me a wonky code, if y’all help I’d be very much obliged
bump
does anyone know what happend to her? its been a long time since we got an update from her
She's still on though only semi-active, she seems somewhat active on OF and she occassionally posts on Feabie, my guess is she's moving on from her life as a model and just does OF as some side money and either is tired or too tired to do her prolonged skits on CS and Bigcuties(probably why she quit) also she seems to have started a online jewlery store so maybe she's parlayed her modeling money for her own business. I think we should enjoy her as much as we can rn cus soon she'll be gone
Found some stuff here
aHR0cHM6Ly9zdHVmZmVyZGIuY29tL2luZGV4LnBocD8vY2F0ZWdvcnkvMTE1MSZhY3M9bHVzY2lvdXM=
>>35238
y encode a stufferdb link
bump
Anyone have the doctors visit and current weight video?
>>38399
Is there a doctor's visit video? We need it. Now.
I honestly don’t know how to decode could one of y’all help?
>>40337
If you don't know, you aren't looking hard enough.
Read around the site, it's been explained more than enough times.
>>40337
Copy the script paste it into this website called base64decode, then decode then you’ll get a link

Delete anything in brackets of there is any
le coom has been updated/uploaded
Thank you sir!
>>40526
Why is she filming like a middle school emo girl?
Did she learn nothing from her BigCutie days? Nice to have her on coomer, but her videos are straight up trash lol
Wont even pirate xD
I dont get that fuckin filming style like creampuff. Most of models think, that belly looks big that angle. IT DONT! It looks flat and small. And the model look smaller that is. Better angle is straight side view or slightly above level. And on yor side in the bed, above, maybe slightly front side.

Look heather bbw, she has quite good angle on the pics.
Anbody have the bigcuties vid of her when she’s wearing a red long-sleeved plaid shirt
>>42022

YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMKHVzY2lvdXMpVE5GTkhZMlRuVkpXRWc9
Does anyone have the lazy housewife video?
from her c4s? someone? please
could someone update her coomer, please?
bump
Anyone have doctor's visit and current weight?
>>53170
Is she back ?!?!!
>>53171
She was never really gone tbf
>>53170
are these new from OF>
Thanks man, anyone got her lazy housewife or princess video on c4s?
I have a good chunk of her bigcuties videos that I'll trade for those
>>53181
Havent seen her post in over a year man.
>>53207
Do you happen to have big cuties 159 and 160
I have everything between 82-95, plus a few other random Luscious vids from bigcuties, c4s and her OF
I suppose she is German, as not only her living place shall be in Germany, but also is her contend on a (her) TikTok profile in German (all of the writting but possible also a little bit spoken).
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMWFZaV0ZKdVVtcERlVEE9

Here's a taste, I'll throw in the rest if someone's got the lazy housewife or spoiled feedee princess from her c4s
>>53382
75% of those r on coomer bro
>>53382

We don't trade here.
Dang she used to be huge
>>53443
Pretty sure she is as big if not bigger now
>>53450
Yeah she is definitely as big or bigger now. Luscious has always been one of my favorites. Wish someone would update her coomer.
(1.2 MB, 1058x1561, Luscious .png) (867 KB, 848x1417, elizabeth 2019.png)
bro, she is at least 50 pounds heavier now.

Pic one: 1 month ago
pic two: 2019
>>54089
Thb I think she looks bigger in the second pic but its so hard to tell. I def dont think shes lost any weight tho
>>54089
Where can I find newer pics of her? I remember her losing a noticeable amount of weight between 2020-21,but it seems like she gained it back and then some
>>54089
Where tf yall finding these new pics????
Could have sworn she was mia
Is she still frequently updating her OF? Looks like she abandoned her C4S.
>>54150
i uploaded her OF to coomer back in february and it looks like there might have been 10 updates since then