/ssbbw/

MzFluff might be the biggest besides Echo. She has an OnlyFans but there isn't a lot of content.
Massivelysweet is pretty huge
>>33365

MassivelySweet is short, however. 5'2", and 587 lbs. per her Feabie.
FatMissT is also one of the biggest. As far as at least semi-active models go, i believe her (probably around 800), Echo (probably around 800) and MzFluff (upper 900's) are the biggest.

VanillaHippo was up at the top (upper 900's) and is still huge but lost some of the weight on My 600 lb. Life.

EnormousPear might be in the 800's too, though there aren't a lot of sets of her.

DoughBellyGirl/Jenna is probably high 700's and has an OnlyFans with shitty angles

Unfortunately it seems as these women get to the point of immobility, their means to put out lots of high quality content seems to end.
Tara is closer to 700 than 800 lol
Nah, mzfluff is 800s, Tara low 700s, and Jenna mid 600s at best
What about Celestial, she reappeared on feabie with significant weight gain. Her belly and back fat are much more prominent. I would say she is mid to high 700's
>>33378
Wasn’t Tara 800 at one point tho?
I’m actually hyped for next Wednesday’s my 600 lb life. Really pear shaped, early thirties and attractive, weighing in at 750 lbs lets go!
I think lvlynightmare is probably 700+ iirc
>>33392
More infomation please!
>>33386

I didn't say Celestial because she isn't modeling anymore. But she appears to be in the 700's.

>>33402

Yes, lvlynightmare is for sure up there
>>33342 (OP)

Where's the content? I'm seeing a lot of replies but no content.
>>33392
Are you talking about “Lucas’ Journey”? Cuz that’s the episode coming out Wednesday.

Unless you mean the rerun with Marissa, I’m not really sure who you’re on about.
>>33429
Lmao look on the toc schedule for Wednesday the 5th, Nargaret Johnson 750 lb and shes the one in the blue dress in the season 10 trailer. That’s what im “on about”
>>33420
Wow didn't know it was possible to cum from looking at a leg moving around a little, but here we are
>>33420

Those sheets are remarkably clean for a person who probably doesn’t get out of bed ever.
Anybody know what BobbiJo weighs? She's gotta be well over 800.

Not quite there yet, but Pleasantly Plump seems to be well on her way.
>>33821

She recently updated her feabie to 796 lbs
>>33821

I actually think Bobbie Jo might not be at her biggest but who knows.

As for Pleasantly Plump, she's so short that 500 lbs on her looks like 650 on someone else.
Juliet summer
>>33831

Agreed. I think that BobbiJo's weight on feabie is fake. She might have been over 700 last year but by looking at her pics she seems to have lost weight in recent months...
>>33848
Where can I find recent photos? Only feabie?