/ssbbw/

(75 KB, 664x962, DSC_1723.jpg)
Does anyone have a site rip from this sexy babe? sets from her with courtney and kenzie are also welcome.

I've added sets from SSBBW Hally and a BC Leah outtake as a trade offer.
aHR0cHM6Ly9tYWIudG8vSTNPemprWDZa
i love her body
(59 KB, 668x1000, 80s 075.JPG)
Does anyone have that video of her fucking herself with a dildo on the toilet?
>>32761
cool, are you going to upload it?
What weight was her max?
450 lbs
op here, whoever shares a gaining godess and the lush girls site-rip with us can add me on gigatribe (#gaininggodess) for a nice reward.
>>32765
Videos - only up for two days....
aHR0cHM6Ly9tYWIudG8vNFVSU0Q1QTRm
>>32813
Why would you zip them? It means nobody can see what's there or download individual videos
>>32819

Ah, the ever grateful community…
>>32840
YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVcocGljX3NldHNfYXJlX2luY29tcGxldGUpSXVkRzh2WWpsR1RXZFpRblZF
Does anyone have the dancing queen video? She is dancing to a lil kim song in it.
Wow PP used to be tiny
>>32721

I have that one. Merry Fat Girl Xmas.

aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LThSVUpxeFg1djc=
>>32813

I can't believe i missed this by literally an hour. can you spare another share in the spirit of the holidays? you'll have my eternal gratitude- i lost her full site rip on a HDD crash last year
(80 KB, 1000x667, Nov_2007 031.jpg)
>>32918
I hope it helps!
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJbVEhFTFVTSEdJUkxTXUM5MExVSldjMEphYzBZNFMwYw
Double encoded, Enjoy!
>>32813
Sorry man is it possible to load it again please
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LUFaMnUzV2IxU1E=
>>33624

you're the best, anon. i can't thank you enough!!!
>>33020
This stuff is golden. Like out of a golden era. I know it's rose tinted nostalgia glasses as this is the stuff that got me into all this, but Plump Princess in these sets is the most captivating woman I've ever seen, ten years ago and now. Goddess. Kinda cringe but just thoughts-to-text as I look through.
can we get a reup of the big zip file of her videos pleas
ive got all of roxies of vids including her newest ill share if someone can reup the zip with all her vids
>>34372
Share all her OF content (including pics) first and i'll do it, or BBW Cajun pic sets.
ill share some then you upload and ill send the rest
YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVdJdWRHKHRoZXJlcyBtb3JlIGJ1dCBpIHdhbnQgR0cgY29ubnRlbnQgaW4gcmV0dXJuIHBsZWFzKTh2ZDJvMWVqZGlaVkJw
if you could upload the GG zip ill share more
Re-up please🙏🏻
Any re-up?
Anybody have that videi where she's fucking her fat rolls on the toilet with a dildo?
Does anyone know why she stopped modeling and gaining?
I loved it when GG and PP became buddies and did photosets together. GG probably outweighed PP by 100 lbs and slowly but surely PP has now gotten bigger than GG ever was. I hope it continues. I'd love to see a new set of them together just to see how much bigger PP is now.
>>38419
Is this a wordplay?
Hopefully she won't come back, she always looks like she's just let a stinker of a fart go
Is there a Mega or A Google Drive for her stuff?
Was she the webmaster of any other sites beside Asshley, Plump Princess, and Supathickmami?
can we get a reup of her content
Does anyone have the video of her fucking her rolls with a dildo in the bathroom?