/ssbbw/

(265 KB, 899x1080, RAQE2Ep17BA.jpg) (16 KB, 225x300, Bold_Rebecca2.jpg) (54 KB, 720x468, Bold_Rebecca6.jpg)
Does anybody have any pics/vids of the body positivity youtuber Being an SSBBW? Here are some pics to start off the thread. She was absolutely massive when she was on the scene.
who is this?
>>33340
seriously?

she announced her exit a week beforehand so it's probable that someone saved her stuff.
>>34962
Always wished she would do a legit site. Few years back she said she would but then vanished. So is she fully leaving? Getting WLS?

Hoped for just a few arms vids from her. Arms so fat they aren’t even rolls, just like bags of dough hanging next to her.
>>33373
>>35030
Did she really announce she was leaving? I just noticed she disappeared a little after covid and hoped she was hunkering down rather than imagine the worst.
>>35037
Yeah, she posted a youtube video about it before she peaced out. Don't know if it's still there, but I bet she took it down.
She left way before covid, it's not like she's unfindable though.

All of her vids where nothing but black and white vlogs where she talked to the camera so I didn't save them at the time but i'd love to watch 'Sex with a SSBBW' today.

This is what she said about her modeling website:
'1. What happened to your modeling website.
I made my website and had it ready to go and was live for a couple of days then there was a glitch and due do to my terrible webmaster skills, I never backed anything up, and I lost alot of content . I have changed it many times since then as my vision has changed with it. If it isnt perfect I am not releasing any content. I was out alot of money and time, but it was a great learning experience, and I hope to, one day, have the website that follows my vision.'
>>35194
I even remember going to her site before you could buy content from it, under construction.
She used to go to bbw bashes thats about it I wish she didnt take down all her youtube videos.
She unfortunately got involved with the BOLD magazine CEO, a sexual predator who was blackmailing and abusing women in the group. He was shared naked pics of these women (including her) without their consent, and then slandered them publicly when confronted. When he was exposed, she couldnt defend herself due to some NDA she signed with him, and the public shame and embarrassment was likely too much for her.

Safe to say it ruined the trust in the bash and plus size community for her, and I doubt she'll ever come back. She quietly faded away.
>>36167

This is of course not at all true. No NDA allows people to share nude publicly.

Get real, clown.
>>36180
Absolutely true. She admitted this many times back in late 2019 on her socials. Understood that an NDA doesnt ALLOW that, but she was clearly threatened and stayed silent.
I can't be the only one who noticed this, but did her username ever bug the crap out of you? Being "An" SSBBW is incorrect. Like damn she was hot, but you think she'd know the difference between "a" and "an".
>>36323

No, to say “an SSBBW” is absolutely correct. The first S makes a vowel sound since it’s an initialism and not an acronym.
(214 KB, 466x960, Bold_Rebecca5.jpg)
>>36329
Yup. Same reason you say "An FBI agent is getting bored listening to my phone conversations."
>>36323
no, she knows. she paid attention in grade school English
Some pictures of Bexbedford

YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMV2huTjNsbmJrNDRWalU9
i can upload all her IG pics once somone drops a starstruck site-rip

soz for trading but no one is uploading anything lately
>>36486

No sorry. Just shut up and id you want to beg... there is a begging thread.

This is not your place apparently.
>>36487
i'm right though. the guy who started this thread began with begging without offering anything in return, but ofc you don't care about that you're a prime example of a leech and why no one is sharing anything anymore.
>>36489

Well.. if you actually can read, the post started with "Here are some pics to start off the thread."
So... not much but he sahred something.

And about me, certainly I don't share too much becouse I visit this forum ocassionally, but when I do, I usually share, mostly what o thre people ask for. ;)