/ssbbw/

Don't know why no one cared, she looks cute.
she looks great !got any more
She’s hot as shit from what I can see. Always a fan of big ol silk panties too.
looks great
Older women just look younger and sexier obese.
>>36043
Exactly! Sometimes idiots say weight ages girls. Bullshit! Weight with rare exceptions (never seen one in my thirty years) makes a girl appear way younger.

Once, when I was in my early twenties I met a girl. She had fantastic legs and a nice fat face. And nicely fat all over. We had a chat and asked each other’s age at some point. I thought she’s like 23, 25 tops. And boom! She says she’s 39. And I’m like really? No way! She says yes, I get that a lot.
>>36069
Weight ages you when you are super young since normally you don't associate fat with youth and it accentuates womanly features, but after 25 ish it does make you look a bit younger, especially fills things out (for instance you can't really have the old gaunt neck if you don't have a neck lol).
>>36076

So weight gain makes you look both older and younger.

Schrödinger‘s fat
>>36169

More like it’ll get you booze at 16 cause you are 400 lbs. And it’ll get you an 18 y.o lover at 50 cause he’ll think you are like 25 or so.
>>36218

I challenge you to find a 50 year old SSBBW who looks 25
So any more of her?
>>39360
She has a face like Robin Williams. No shade to him, but idk if Mork really sits right on that body.
Generally not my taste being that old, but if they don’t really look it I’ll pretend I didn’t hear the 50 year old part as I start wanking.
I like an older women this women is right up my alley!
>>39360
Where are you getting these vids from?
>>39360
i need to know what her name is. she is hot af
Her belly is really round, and looks stuffed af. That is really top turn on! Yes man, more of her, more side view belly teasing.
One of my dreams is cuddling a super fat MILF. Just fondle her rolls for hours, sleep on her, etc maybe even fed back by her too...