/ssbbw/

She likes to flex her mobility scooter allot, I wonder if she ever filmed a video in it
Bump
>>30622
Wow thanks Heather
When was you in the UK ??
>>30622
Wow thanks!! Thanks 🙏🏼
>>30622
Ignoring the fact that a webmaster for highly desirable content has made herself known in the den of thieves... I mean, she's not here to take shit down or anything. I was just able to snag some content this morning.

Hey Heather, have you taken a look at the music videos in the comp thread? Maybe you should hire that guy to do some promo work for BC.
>>30643 (Dead)
The two can be mutually exclusive, but you can't argue with the fact that every time a new set drops there's always beggars. The fact that they're hot is the selling point to begin with. So I stand by it.
I have never heard of this person, can i get some backstory
She might be not even 50 yet. Possibly did she already expect that her life won't last very long anymore, already before the pandemia started, because she traveled (to Englang among others) very often in the last couple of years, like every second month.
I bought a heather vhs tape back in the 1990s. Don't know what happened to it. How time flies.
I got in contact with here about a decade ago, via Yahok Messenger. She was very demanding when and required money for just chatting with her. Otherwise she didn't see a point for getting to know each other and exchanging messages.
She was likely no real feedee, but money-feedee.
(61 KB, 350x502, freepic2.jpg) (63 KB, 399x612, freepic3.jpg)
>>33972
You're adorable, dude. She's not perfect, but she's been at this a long time. Just because she doesn't have time for a complete rando doesn't mean anything. This is her in 2002 after she'd been gaining for awhile. I remember older pics of her at a smaller size, but the internet archive doesn't have those apparently.
That picture in the jean shorts is the picture that hooked me on SSBBWs. Unreal hot.
They must be Destroying their toilets
>>30622

I love how fat your face has become, it really shows around the 20-second mark. I hope you're still okay. Still want to meet you someday.

For those that don't know, Heather Boyle is basically the face of the fat/BBW/feederism community and has been for years, as well as the webmaster of BigCuties. If you search for her, you'll find plenty to enjoy.
It had nothing to do with time, she asked for money to continue the conversation.
So she's profit oriented and don't wanted to get acquainted. Just fully-fill fantasies, by lying probably, as other SSBBW models do.
Though she is not the only one; Tiffany Treasure (which has blond hair and a Barby face) was looking for it on Skype too, to keep the chat running (especially for video chats).
Most of it is fake; as for instance Zsalynn and Victoria actually dislike fat-admirer.
>>34055
Whatever. Heather is probably responsible for like 50% of all decent content over the last 25 years. Yeah, she runs it as a business, but you can hardly say she’s in it only for a quick buck.

Also, I can think of over 1,000 pounds of fat that has been gained under her watch (and documented), some of which could be a few hundred pounds of her own.

Bitching about Heather’s presence is kind of idiotic, if you ask me.
But these of Mercedes (mainly black African-American, but also Vanilla Pears and Enormous Pears) and that of Royalty (by Jenny, which was orginal a model for Bigcuties too, until she became webmaster) former known as Bigbombshells, seemed to be a little bit bigger (though African might be genetical larger, particular in the lower bodies than white chicks).
On the side of Big Kat are some USSBBW and on the old one of Patty and Zsalynn (Fat Chicks) are most of it USSBBWs.
Though all these pages were probably not so often updated as Bigcuties.
By the way was on Southern Charms the late Christina (with the likely largest tummy ever) and is Lailani.
In the recent couple of years were Plumpers and Chubbs Chaser leading in the buisness, according to the BBW awards (although the first have very little SSBBWs).
On the other hand did Heather Boyle possible attend around 10 - 12 years ago on the chat of Dimension on tuesdays.
At least Jenny and Mysti did it (invited me via Yahoo Messenger and on Myspace mainly), later occupied it Chardonnay.
>>34114
Wait, Jenny is webmaster for Royalty? I always thought it was Stu (ex-husband).
>>34126
Jenni is a model for bighotbombshells because that's her website. Stu did Royalty.
(925 KB, 1440x1863, Screenshot_20220125-191704_Samsung Internet.jpg)
Heatheeeeeeeerrr please come back! It's been ages since you had an update, and the last few were "lost files" from years before that.

You are the original! I know there are many of us who want to see how your doing after all these years and admire all the new pounds and rolls you may have added since.

At the very least I'd love to see more home videos like the scooter one you posted!
I wish so hard that Heather had given us some sets from when she was 613. Apparently she has had a very rough battle with Covid so i am not sure if she's able to do sets now, but there was some time in between her Covid diagnosis and her last set that would've made for amazing sets.
I am down for the twilight years of 100% devotion to care. Not just with duty, but with sensuousness. I long for a semi-immobile lover who I work to keep comfortable every day. Give me any part of the experience. I know the marriage kiss I would give.
>>35959
I love the bar she has! I really hope she is a total lush!
dose anyone have anything they can share
>>35962
I had no idea Covid hit her that hard. Hope she's doing better. I understand if she can't do sets anymore, but I'm sure we'd all still love some simple video updates. That's most of what Echo does too, and I'm perfectly happy with that!