/ssbbw/

(37 KB, 960x540, pfazup1hffp71.jpg)
Old thread got bumplocked. Here's a vid I don't has ever been uploaded here before YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMWFY1VXpGQlJHRjNhM1U9
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMVkJ3TW05aGJGWTBaM1k9
Set Supersize Me parts 1-3 please
I have the pizza one
https://we.tl/t-NXBDZ7mltf

I just want that mac and cheese stuffing vid from the last thread reupped because I missed it, it was called “Challenging myself to eat more"
anyone have ssbbw obsession confession
Someone has "Vampire Feeding" and "Mesmerized By My Fat"?
>>28601
Here you go. Give it a little while to finish uploading though. MAB is slow as shit so it's probably gonna take like half and hour.

YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVdJdWRHOHZUMXBCUTFKSGNrNTM=
>>28646
In the middle of the upload it just stopped working. I'm gonna try again, hopefully it works this time. I usually don't use MAB but this file is like 3GB. If it fails again I'll run it through handbrake and upload with wetransfer tomorrow.

YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVdJdWRHOHZXbXhsZUhWRGJVRlo=
>>28646
I have a cognitive dissonance. She's speaking about grammes and kilogrammes, but she lives in US? Wtf?
>>28568
you are asking for this all the time, and no one knows what are those sets -_-
>>28696
But why is she measuring her own weight in pounds?
>>28710
Do you want to hear a number that is nearly 600 units big, or 250 units? Which sounds more impressive? Plus the US is the biggest market.
>>28710
To make sure plebs like you understand how heavy she is because everyone in the US doesnt understand metric in any way shape or form.
>>28712
this: I'm from the UK and nobody uses pounds here to measure weight but it'd feel weird and underwhelming for me to hear a model's weight in kg. this fetish and the overwhelming US produced content for it has tied pounds as a measurement to BBWs and nothing else fits
>>28708
>>28710
Canada is officially a metric country but everyone here measures their everydag height and weight in the imperial system. Probably because of the American influence.
>>28524 (OP)
anyone have the vid of the OP image?
>>28714
Jodie started using stones, but soon dropped that in favour of pounds
>>28648
Thank you so much for your upload, but Idk if it's my phone's problem or that I got too late now but downloads in MAB always stop at around 11% :/
I'll see what I can do, but I would appreciate if you could upload it to WeTransfer
>>28775
Same thing happens to me when I'm in Incognito mode...works in regular tab/window.
>>28776
Tried it in a regular tab and it went further but then it automatically reset and got stuck back at 11% wtf
>>28781

Invest in a low powered low spec windows tablet. Set you back about £/$/€ 100. You don't get these problems. I regularly leave it on downloading large files, if it ever gets fucks up or gets hacked I've had my money's worth out of it for the last 5 years
>>28775
Yeah, what the hell. Just for you, I ran the file through handbrake and uploaded it with wetransfer.

YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMVTEwVTJoUVRrMTNRVW89
>>28835
its all about the angles... but on anuther note im pretty much disappointed about her not giving out anything halloween related last year was epic... and this one not one video last month come on Jack
vampire feeding please
>>28835 just zoom in its right there
where was that posted?
YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVdJdWRHOHZOM2hPUm5GeVVtdHo=
>>28840
cheers for the vid mate
>>28648
it stopped working in the middle of the upload for me cuz the transfer expired mid download
could you please reupload?
>>29011
Still up on wetransfer at this link
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMVTEwVTJoUVRrMTNRVW89
New set is up on her site
>>29079

Fuck me how entitled are these cunts getting on here?

If you'd tell us the name of the videos I'd be inclined to check whether I have any in an accessible drive. As it goes, you blew it, fuck you lazy ass.
>>29079
Dude, I'd be more than happy to upload some videos for you, but you gotta give me some titles, man. I'm not combing through my collection and identifying videos based on your shitty photo (not even a goddamn screenshot) of thumbnails.
Clips only the previews have been shared.

Big Milkers
Giantess Swallows Them Whole
Second Breakfast
Made Of Cake POV
Road Trip Plans GFE
New Clothes Try On
Playful Dancing
Pink Donut Stuffing
Piggy Cupcakes
The hell is going on? She loves Halloween so much she's did 5 videos last year, 2 the year prior, and this year she skips it entirely? It's been a month since her C4S was updated and since then there's been a single update to her website.

She was updating like crazy since 2018. What's with the slowdown?
>>29445
I guess the same as with all ussbbw, it's too sad to say but you must know what i'm talking about ....
I think of a deterioration of his physical condition. His lifestyle must be less fun. Maybe she is preparing her future of? We can find a lot of hypothesis.
>>29445
it’s been 1.5 month since last update on C4S. and i bet “newest” update from her site is pretty old. she gain like a crazy, and i didn’t see much difference in her latest photo set
>>29449
>>29450

I know pronouns are hard but try a little harder, man. And she didn't seem to give any indication that her health is failing yet - we're edging on morbid territory but I don't think she'll nosedive into that realm anytime soon. Even still there's vids with minimal exercise - eating, roleplay, outfits, body tour, etc. She's not an amateur, she knows what she can do for content and what's she's capable of, it just seems weird she skipped Halloween entirely this year.
>>29453
either she has different kind of problems or she’s full of money so focused on higher payment customs
>>29459
It's probably the customs most of her recent videos has just been resold customs
>>29460
Probably - I know customs pay well and she's definitely made bank so far as she's approaching 600, it just seems weird she didn't do anything for her favorite holiday after we got such stellar clips last year. And with acting.
Set Super Size Me parts 1-3
Could someone please reup the obsession conditioning and pizza stuffing??
There's a whole lot of theory crafting going on for someone who explicitly has a life outside of being a model.
>>29529
And for someone who's been active on Twitter this entire time too.
can anyone post these videos thanks.Big Milkers
Giantess Swallows Them Whole
Second Breakfast
Made Of Cake POV
Road Trip Plans GFE
New Clothes Try On
Playful Dancing
Pink Donut Stuffing
Piggy Cupcakes
>>29453
Probably some euroid in a country where the posessive pronoun changes based on the gender of the possessed object, using google translate.
>>28812
What was in here? The challenging myself to eat more vid?
I know this is awkward because the thread is going shit, but can I get a reup please?
can someone please reup obsession conditioning?
I bet she doesn't upload as much because its probably a challenge for her to get out of bed at this point. remember, shes only 5'4
>>30093
Fuck, that'd be hot. Set up a camera and roll around in bed complaining about getting up. Worked with MissGG

But nah, she ain't immobile. Probably just got distracted.
>>30093
>>30094
I really dont get it she is one of the hottest ever and and does no content for 2 months... skipping halloween and all that... lets find out next time we will see her she will be deflated like boberry ;((
>>30110
They said I'm a stalker because I don't know
how much it costs to pay or invite huge women like Boberry in a restaurant, I don't know guys people hates you because you feed fat ssbbws. I don't get it!
Jesus, you mention BoBerry and he shows up. It's like Beetlejuice.
>>30149
Damn, didn't think Jackie would be the kinda person to make a video like this. Sounds great.
>>30149
Anyone willing to share this
>>30168
I'd bet no one has it. It's only been available a few hours.
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMVE5sVldkM1FXbHBUbmM9
>>30182
Well fuck me silly and call me a slut, there we have it. Thank you kindly for being quick on the draw.
>>30182
Yo wtf and it was on SpankBang that quickly? Bless piracy
Well duck me I just bought it last night!
I don't like health vids and the vid was crap cause it was just her talking but fuck me she rocks my world, her attitude is so hot and she's so sexy and fat, I love her gain and I love how weezy she gets
(461 KB, 2048x1365, power.jpg)
>>30220
you can download these videos
>>30182
she is unbeliveable, she is getting out of air when she is just talking about how fat she has gotten
(311 KB, 750x399, 2BBE5393-61DC-4DCE-ADE1-BD3F43D4247B.jpeg)
>>30255
And she’s gotten enormous!!! Look at how small she was when she started, and she was fat then. Probably 325-350. Now pushing 600, if she’s not already! Love how the fat hangs off her thighs!!!
I hope she remakes the video of her in the van with her red shirt and black leggings. Also her pink top workout video. She’s gotten so much bigger since then I’d purchase right away.
(92 KB, 771x663, jj.jpg)
Damn she is amazing... when she reach that 600 it will be a wrap guys G.O.A.T!!
Anyone has the "Vampire Feeding" and "Mesmerized by my Fat" videos?
Why all of a sudden everyone uses the word "goat"?
Looks like when some kid learns a new word and tries to force it on every sentence to sound cool.
>>30304
Imagine being a trope of the elderly complaining about the younger generation's slang you're out of touch with.
>>30304
GOAT means greatest of all time and has been used for decades. You just dumb af
>>30304 what's with all these longhair hippies saying Groovy? stupid kids these days
>>30304

He’s got a point. GOAT has been absolutely smashed on this board lately. Particularly in /booty/. They went from rarely saying it to putting it in every fucking post.
She is perfection. Yet I want her fatter still! I think she must be on the brink of 600, I'd say she was there but surely she would drop a weigh in video for that milestone. Don't think I will be buying the newest clip at 28bucks but I might get my own custom done, anyone know the best way to contact her?
>>30207
Damn it’s gone—Any help?
oh, missed it too :(
>>30319
Reup:
aHR0cHM6Ly9tYWIudG8velQ3OElIcFZX
>>30328
You’re a beautiful human, thank you
Oh my. As she really gets up there in weight, it’s hard not to feel like she’s one of my all time favorites, tbh
Here's the newest vid
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMVEJ2WjBkeFFtNUxWSGM9
>>30392
This is gonna be weird huh? Like this is absolutely someone's custom that they spent top dollar for since it's so personalized.
>>30393
Thanks all the same btw
>>30393
Most of her recent clips have just been resold customs she probably makes way more
>>30399
Right, but none of them have had a name tied to them.
>>30401
Works if your name is John.
fuck… my name is Ægir…..
Many years ago she was on POF. I shot her a msg and we ended up video chatting. She was very funny actually. I remember she was drinking from a 2 litre ginger ale bottle and she knocked it over and laughed and said "ginger fail". Sweet girl, good sense of humor.
>>30312
>>30404
>>30408
>>30425 (Dead)

The kind of toxic drama that Americans describe when they speak with Italians is the same bullshit that happens when people sends compliments to her lovable queen, except even if they have a mouth they have forgotten how to speak and use words like a shitting toilet full of radioactive liquid.

This guys, this is literally you when you expect something phenomenal from your queen: she's a GOAT, you did realize you said the same thing for Boberry?!
Do you guys know the best way to contact her for a custom?
>>30437

Ask John, I guess
>>30437
Message her on Twitter maybe?
Am I the only one who thinks she looks noticeably thinner in the latest Lusty Lounging photo set? Compare e.g. with Bountiful Bunny.
>>30578
That set is old. Shot several months ago at the same time she did the lotioning video in the same clothes in the same hotel room
>>30604
Several months? The lotioning video is over a year old.
I thought going by the promo pics of lounging set she looked slimmer but then that's just one angle and an older picture than her video update on c4s, she says she is at her biggest and it's clear she is imo. Doubt she has hit 600 yet though it she would have done a weigh in. MUST be CLOSE though!
Anybody have her Boss Bitch Humiliation video?
i bet she could do a great sph/appreciation video
Looking for a vid of hers. Someone took the Halloween/Michael Myers home invasion one and edited the scene where she's bent over the kitchen counter and made her ass expand. Does anybody have that or even remember seeing it? I asked in the 'lost content' thread but nobody replied. Now I'm wondering if I dreamed that.
can someone reup love for john?
>>31799
what is your name john or something?
>>31764
>>31837
Love for John & Boss Bitch reup:
aHR0cHM6Ly9tYWIudG8vTmJFU0xDMVNY
thanks man
it's been like 10 months since the last weigh in. There's gotta be a new one out soon. How much do you think she'll weigh?
>>31923
Jackie's always been a slow and steady gainer. I think her average rate of gain over her whole modeling career is something like a pound a month, though it was more like 2 pounds a month during quarantine. She was about 568 when she weighed in in February. If she weighed in now, at the slow pace, she'd be 578, and at the fast pace, she'd be 588. My guess is she's waiting to hit 600 before she weighs in again, so I don't think we'll get a weigh-in till sometime in 2022. Maybe a New Year's weigh-in at the earliest, if we're lucky!
>>31929
No earlier than 2022 I'd say. She was sick a week or so ago per her Twitter, I'm sure that affected her appetite.

I wouldn't put it past her to kick her gorging into overdrive and try to hit that goal before the end of the year, but that may have botched. Still, it's going to happen soon!
>>31929
What? A sane understanding of how fat bodies work?

You’re totally right — maybe next Christmas for 600. That’s no disappointment, as she has been steadily getting fatter and fatter for years now. It’s been insane to watch (in a good way).

No secret attempts a weight loss, no disappearances, no hair chopping or weird shit. IMO, we’d be blessed as shit if more models chose the Jackie timeline.
>>31929
While she won't hit 600 in 2021, she may be on track to reach a different milestone by the end of the year, a 3 digit BMI. I believe she said she's 5 foot 4, which means she would hit a BMI of 100 at 583 pounds.
>>31959
My, that's so hot.
Isn't it weird that my BMI is around 17 (I'm like 107 lbs and 1.75 cms) and I find the idea of a woman with a 100 BMI so arousing.
>>31959
For reference Boberry is 5ft 8 and her peak was 614lbs. Giving her a BMI of 93.3
>>31986

I think the new USSBBW gold standard is to have a BMI of 100
>>31989
I really hate how whenever BMI is brought up as an indicator of classifying BBW size, it's shot down. It may be junk in the medical field but it's literally a metric of how far someone is.
It isn't a metric of size though. For example waist size and bra sizes would be better measurements of actual size and shape. Im sure plenth of people find BMI arousing never the less
>>31959
You make a very good point! With any luck she'll hit it by Christmas, or maybe New Years.

>>31990
I totally agree. BMI's garbage for assessing health but pretty good for figuring out how fat someone is. It's almost just a weight/heigh ratio, so it takes height into account, and thus is a better measure of fatness than just weight. Yes, it doesn't capture size and shape, but in that way it's also useful for comparing the fatness of people with two very different weight distributions.
>>31990
IN THEORY, it sounds like a better indicator for fatness than simply by weight.
But the problem is that y'all refuse to grow a pair and use the metric system.
It already took me long enough to get used to using pounds so having to deal with not one but TWO nonsensical measurements AND do a math problem on top of that is just more work than it's worth, really.
>>32101
The argument falls short when the first search result for "BMI Calculator" does the conversion to metric for you.

>>31992
Size measurements disproportionately affect tall people and favor short people. That's why we get a lot of Amazonians who look BBW at best claim to be SSBBW because they weigh over 350. Conversely, we also get women around 5' weighing the same amount and looking like they need walking aids. If we use BMI and set a threshold of 65 or so, I guarantee they will still be huge and jiggly, but it could be a standard that cuts out those that just look thick trying to extend their appeal.
>>32116
Oh, I didn't know that.
Perhaps I'll start using it
>>32101

Fuck metric system. There is nothing ball-growing in using it. It is lame and simple. Discard it, use IMPERIAL one!
>>32191

Fuck houses, they're lame and simple. Nothing ball-growing in using them. Discard houses and sleep in CAVES.
I think the best measurement of how fat someone is, would be weight divided by height. It's an indication of someone's circumference.
Just weight favors tall women, while bmi favors short women imo.
Bmi is useful to distinguish between skinny and slightly chubby/curvy, but not between ssbbw an ussbbw.
>>32331
That’s literally what BMI is, just accommodating for three dimensions
>>32331
>>32356

Agreed, BMI is basically a ratio of weight to height already. I wonder if when you say "it's useful to distinguish between skinny and slightly chubby/curvy, but not between ssbbw an ussbbw," you're thinking of the "underweight," "normal weight," "overweight," and "obese" categories. These are just somewhat arbitrary distinctions within the spectrum of BMI, though.
>>32396
Of course it's arbitrary. That's what a decision by the community means. Frankly I'm just tired of models who are clearly BBW trying to also call themselves supersized and putting themselves in the same category as the actually huge like Jackie. It's marketing to them but it feels false.

Does it mean women at 300lbs will also be called SSBBW? Sure - if they're like 5 feet tall. The weight is more prevalent on them than someone a foot taller anyway. That same 6 foot woman would have to weigh 430 to have the same BMI, but she'd probably look just as fat (maybe not with the same proportions but with that same general fatness).
The term SSBBW was originally conceived by women to discuss the then very limited clothing options. Basically, it was code for "too fat to shop at Lane Bryant" which at the time meant size 30 and larger. (Lane Bryant now offers up to size 40). So directly related to weight more to measurements. FYI size 30 means:
bust: 58"
waist: 52"
hips" 60.5"
I prefer to think less of bmi and more "she's the weight of the average male grizzly bear"
(36 KB, 681x445, meme.jpeg)
>>32202
When you laugh at cave joke and then realize he's calling us cavemen for using imperial system... fuck
I really don't give a shit about metric vs imperial units. Can we all just agree that her size is now officially "Oh Lawd, she comin!!!"?
Blah blah blah

Content or what people let’s go

I’ve shared some before let’s get the new video less bitching about what fucking retards measure shit on different continents
>>32499
Love for John reup:
aHR0cHM6Ly9tYWIudG8vMWNreVFhNlJM
>>32428
That is correct. The terms were developed largely by the women themselves, to try to give a general identification for being a certain size in life. At least traditionally, it was:
BBW - Big enough to be treated like the “fat friend”; have to shop in the plus size section
SSBBW - Too big to shop for clothes in brick-and-mortar stores; have to plan outings around seating (chairs/benches with no arms and/or securely built); rare to not be the biggest person in the room
USBBW - This came later, but was meant to describe a size where getting around at all / leaving the house is a challenge, and clothing options are crazy limited—think the beginning of My 600lb Life stories or Echo

Obviously, different people slide in and out of these categories at different weights depending on their particular heights and body types, but it’s helpful to think of it more as a way of identifying how weight impacts what life is like.
Why have we been on this topic for like a week? This thread is about Jackie lol make a new damn thread
>>32567 not just here. Every thread is a discussion about uselles shit. No content share. Just shit talk.
>>32786 unnnggg god what a hog
>>32786
DAMN! Love all that blubber & cellulite!!!
>>32532
>Anonymous
Dang I missed it. Please could you re-up one more time sir?
(70 KB, 969x687, juicy.jpg)
hope that she will hit the big 600 in 2022 she is the hottest!!
>>33047
She's looking absolutely massive! Could you please upload the video?
This slut is so sexy I don't understand why she isn't mainstream famous world-wide. She is an engineering marvel of intelligent design. A picture of harmony, perfectly adequate to lift my penis with the sufficient blood flow.
>>33049
>Nevermind I found the vid XD
(5 KB, 300x168, descarga (1).jpeg)
someone has the crushing muy assistant?
>>33047
shit she looks so fucking hot
>>33047
which video is this actually from?
>>33113

Thank you and the same to you!
>>32889
Since you asked nicely, Love for John reup:
aHR0cHM6Ly9tYWIudG8vRGFNVEhlNVNo
Merry Christmas!
>>33047
Her legs are HUGE!!! Love how her thigh rolls double over. They’ve got to be at least 4 ft around. She keeps gaining & she’ll be rivaling Echo.
>>33053
bro where did you find it? what's the name of the video?
(676 KB, 854x480, ssbbw - Super Sized BBW.mp4)
Anyone have a recent vid I think is called "Naked Booty Shaking"

Here's "slow motion Ass Jiggle"

aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LW5zdHdibmcwdWs=
Could anybody post her secretary video here pls
(265 KB, 933x1400, IMG_0195.jpg)
>>33175
Which secretary vid? The clothes shrink one?
(1.1 MB, 1277x873, Screenshot (129).png)
>>33113

Someone has Private Dance ? I'm willing to share content on Violet James in exchange :)
>>33196
Sorry i don't have it, but can you please share some violet james, her c4s perhaps, it's Christmas :-*
>>33195 either or tbh I just wanna see her in the outfit she was wearing
>>33246
Secretary clothes shrink:

aHR0cHM6Ly9tYWIudG8vcVBJWExtTGpy
>>33241
Got this one here aHR0cHM6Ly9tYWIudG8vbnllNnhkTDdC

Would enjoy some of the newer picsets on her website
>>33241
I got a 720p version:

aHR0cHM6Ly9tYWIudG8vbHdvcW8zQUZa
>>33047

Wow. Look great, she does.
>>33156
if someone post this vid, i will share the new C4S clip
>>33120
Thanks so much man! Got it this time. Merry Christmas!
anybody have any videos of Jackie showing off how wide she is in a car? Think she had a red shirt on too
does anyone have her tightest bodysuit vid?
>>33309
>>33662
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMVVZsZUdaWmRUQnFaalU9
>>33292
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LW9MdmRZYmpHQm4
>>33683
Thanks a lot anon. I love how she gets out of breath shaking her mountains of ass fat.
Anyone have stuffing vids?
>>33718
Wow, thank you. She's truly incredible!
>>33720

Reup Challenge Myself To Eat More 720p

aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LThHSEpVeTZUc0o=
>>33047
Could you please upload the video from which the thumbnail is?
Can someone post the obsession video
>>33791
Thanks very much!
>>33791
Doesn't work. Can't see the video.
Does anyone have the Health and Mobility video please?
does anyone have oh Fudge?
>>33796

Obsession Conditioning;
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LVRiQVZNdWtYdnY=

Would love "Squeezing Into A Shiny Bodysuit" if anyone have it
>>33856
I have a 720p version:

aHR0cHM6Ly9tYWIudG8vMWZDN3FWbjdZ
thanks
>>33860
Here you go m8 :
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LUVFM0NqcUQ4MXA=
If it's not too much of a hassle does anyone happen to have the video 'fat ass bouncing' from 2019?
>>33903
I only have the ottoman one. Maybe it was called hump and grind.
So, real talk, I downloaded Love for John from here and I've been hesitant to watch it. I love everything else she does but with the painted hearts and the premise, I don't know. Seems cringe. I don't wanna watch it if all she does is moan some guy's name.

So anyone else who has watched it... Is it good?
>>33950
Grow a pair of balls and find out you fucking weirdo
>>33950
It's a great video. I say just mute it if you're not into hearing names.
anyone know why she is so unactive these days??
I hope she keeps getting fatter put picks up the content this year, at her hottest but not many new vids dropping.
Next vid dropping is a weigh in at 600. Too busy eating to make vids hopefully.
>>34070
JJ does a few vids a month on her c4s
>>34070
Maybe because she's nearly 600 pounds...? that's why?
Anyone have those files that guy made documenting her gain? Nerdy shut but cool too
someone have pizza time?
Can someone re-upload the crushing my assistant and love for john please ?
>>34135
What is this from? a new yet or a new video?
>>34286
it's from the Private Dance video
Does anyone have the Private Dance video? I got a 48 gig of her, so whatever you want uploaded in return, I can see if I have it. Thanks fam <3
>>34361
Real talk, 48gb is like 10 videos from her though
>>34361

Private Dance reup:

aHR0cHM6Ly9tYWIudG8veldwRkhiRUt2
>>34374
I know its hypocricy but her breathing makes me worry
Anyways thx for the drop
>>34382
Her breathing makes me horny, so were at an impasse it would seem
>>34382
Tbh it’s pretty bad but I love it too much, hope she keeps eating until she’s the next Echo
>>34409
Doubtful she will - Echo seemed a bit reclusive and didn't mind being sedentary. Jackie would probably want to keep some social life alive so there might be a plateau somewhere. If she eats like she has been eating then the plateau might be higher than we thought.
>>34412
Yeah tbh I could see her getting to 650 ish but any higher is probably a pipe dream
>>34412
echo is also straight up mentally disabled and I don't know why more people don't talk about it
>>34418
I mean you gotta be some kind of fucked up to be as far as some of these women
>>34420
tbh I meant that more in terms of her being a 40 year old weeb
>>34418
I mean besides being an unrepentant food addict, weeb, shut in, what else has she got going on?
>>34423
Nvm you answered lol
>>34404
Agree, love her breathing too. It’s getting worse (better) all the time. Would love to hear her heartbeat along side her heavy breathing, you know that thing is working hard.
>>34434
In the drive-thru video she first walks (waddles) from her house to the van, where she can barely fit. Wonder what her neighbors think any time they see her leave home and is gasping for air like she does. Moving them big old barrel legs and arms with all her might.
>>34442
I remember in one of Big Cutie Summer's videos, she was sitting outside on her deck and she noticed that a lot of people were out raking their leaves, more than usual. I'm certain whenever Jackie makes her way out to her car, the neighbors stare at the spectacle.
>>34442
Probably are flabbergasted when they see her. I’m sure they feel sorry for her and wonder how tf someone can let themselves get so fat. Jackie’s gotten to the size where she’s a public spectacle
>>34402
got them both, but they're terrible. don't waste your time on them
>>34442
Honestly, I’d love to see more of these videos where she tries to function in normal life lol

It’s like you can’t fully understand how huge she is until she tries to do normal things, like get in a car, order food, or go shopping
>>34458
Honestly these would be the best. Once models reach a certain size, they really don't have to be too creative with their content. I'd shell out money to just watch her walk up her stairs, to the car, squeeze in, eat fast food and walk back in the house. At almost 600 lbs with her wheezing that would be incredible content
>>34460
In essence, that's what the drive-thru vid is. I was actually kind surprised she didn't order two meals, or at least an extra item on the menu.
>>34458
Let’s be honest we’d all love any sort of videos from her… However, she’s really been slow these past couple of months, and imo other than just how super hot she is the last couple have been extremely lackluster. I guess they’ve all sorta been customs.

In any case I just want some regular ass content. Waddling around doing simple stuff, trying on clothes, an exercise attempt, smothering a small(large for everybody else) chair, redo the battery car crushing video. There’s so much she can be doing.

My biggest wish would be her opening an OnlyFans Id sub in an instant.
>>34470
I agree we need to see her walking around. Seeing what a full day of eating looks like might be cool. Anything of her in public would be top tier.

A video of her next to an average sized woman would be crazy too.
>>34454
I mean, I got time plenty of time to waste if you have them and wanna share em

If you don't want to that's cool tho
>>34446
Yeah she’s almost 600 pounds and short, most of us here have seen plenty of obese women, and the largest I’ve personally been with was just under 400 and she looked comically huge, like circus act huge.

I can only imagine someone of Jackie’s size
>>34495
It's super hard to imagine when it's just her in pictures. I understand why she couldn't do pics or videos with anyone at the moment, but it would make for such a shocking contrast.
Would someone be able to reup the crushing my assistant vid
>>34458

That’s one of Ash’s all-time vids, she went shopping at a drug store, not even supermarket. She was winded as hell, leaning on the basket she pushed. Then lady at checkout told her about candy special, she says no, then says yes, can barely speak because she’s so winded. Gets in her car and says she may not be able to do that for much longer. That was years ago, probably at 550. Later did a clips with Kelly and she’s only in scooter, can barely walk to front of store.

It’d be awesome if Ash or Jackie did one of these. That Halloween shopping of Jackie shows how enormous she is.

And looks like Ash’s Clips site is gone. She hadn’t posted in couple years, I was just trying to see date of that shopping vid
>>34548
Ash's clip store is gone? Well damn, now I wish we had that vid.
>>34548
Damn I gotta see this video of Ash.
>>34374
I really hate being that guy but could somebody re-up this?
>>34593
Private dance:
aHR0cHM6Ly9tYWIudG8vdFh6N0t3T1Nl
>>34135
Which clip are these from?
I realize something, if she gets to 582.6 lb she will have a BMI of 100 and that shit is so hot
>>34550
I'm pretty sure right now I think Ash is trying to stray away from the fetish porn and just focus on her HAES thing right now. Probably to make her more creditable when she argues her ideals since ballooning yourself up to 600+ pounds because it's a turn-on might not be the best suit. Also there is a kiwi farm thread about her that started late November.
>>34688
Coulda sworn the kiwi farms thread about her went back earlier than that, unless she was mixed in more general threads. I'm just surprised about the clip store being closed and not the BC page - one existing while the other is no more doesn't give any more credence to that stance. Moreover, I assumed both were generating enough income to warrant still being around despite being a body positivity advocate for the mega-huge. Can't imagine what she's doing for money otherwise unless her husband's loaded.

Still, closing up shop to focus on the messaging is prudent. It's why you don't see the likes of Bex Bedford or JerseyJennie making content on the side. To Ash's detriment, she has a long history of being a fetish model that can't be easily erased, so that will need to be in consideration.

In conclusion: idk man.
>>34566
I had it on an old computer that’s dead. I went to C4S just to see how old clip was, but now wish I could’ve bought it again.

That shopping clip, the newer one on a scooter with Kelly (still a few years old), and one from long ago where she describes seeing family for first time in years and them blown away at her size are all my favorites of hers. And also the stripes shorts video from a year or two ago, her last walking clip.

Real shame we may never get any good vids from her again
(132 KB, 720x406, Screenshot_20220115-192057_Chrome.jpg)
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LXlTNzhjYTZwUkw=

Here I leave the video: SSBBW Obsession Conditioning

now someone has the video: Crushing My Assistant?
>>34948

yes

aHR0cHM6Ly9tYWIudG8vMTlMVHJDSW9k
Can someone re-upload

SSBBW Juicy Jackie – My 1st Squashing

SSBBW Juicy Jackie – Face Smothering and Sitting
Anyone have Pig Out Burps? Normally no issue with shelling out for a specific video, but $19 when I’m just in it for the burps doesn’t jive with me.
Compressed version of Crushing My Assistant, so you don't wait when download is over:
YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVdJdWRHOHZSakpqUldwbVVqZHhDZz09Cg==
Anyone have her latest weight gain compilation video or her NEW shower video that just dropped? Jesus I she's even fatter in it.
>>35303
She didn't drop a new video. It's a picset from a video that was shot months ago.
>>28524 (OP)
I'am willing to join her Website, even tho the Updates are not flowing out like back in the days but still my Collection needs to be Upgraded... BUT someone mentioned that she deleted all of her "earlier" Sets/Updates? What exactly are we talking about how much did she delete?
>>35315
The 2009 and 2010 content is gone
(558 KB, 1140x1216, JuicyjackieComp.JPG) (647 KB, 1040x1144, JuicyJackieSideComp.JPG) (557 KB, 1216x1440, JuicyJackieBunnyComp.JPG)
Her vids are pretty common - now her photosets are elusive. Her pic sets have always been decent for what they are.
-->> Can anyone share ANY of her recent pics... like from the last year or two?
>>35069
reup plz, good sir!
>>34069
>>34135
can someone please upload whatever video this is from? i don't recognize it but these screen grabs are incredible
she looks like the most sensual fat fucktoy imaginable
anyone got a JJ compliation vid.
>>35430
That's what I have, may be a bit outdated now
YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVdJdWRHOHZhV0YzUVZsb1NsWms=
Anyone hav any of her crushing videos??
>>35499
wow these comparisons are really on point great job!
She was always one of my favourite BBW's, even before she started to gain/ get huge, around 2010.
>>35498
Jesus Christ pic 3 is insane. She's literally leaning back in the new pic and her belly is still past her knees. Crazy to see how enormous she became. Can't imagine what a mind fuck it would have been for all the people in her life to see her get so big.
Does anyone have her shower video?
>>35732
As Fans and Followers/Admires its realy hot to see those side by side comparisons, because we literally see her "every" day so the gain is not so "visible". But damn back in 2010 if felt in love with her aswell... and now shes a Goddess and Legend in this Industry.
>>35447
>>35736
Yes, her "new" shower photoset is from a video added to her site last May. Even though the video is not super recent, it's still epic. And since I am feeling generous:

YUhSMGNITTZbdmVyeV1MeTl0WVdJdWRHOHZbZmF0XVFVZEdSRGhHZFhWSA==
(477 KB, 759x597, HNDo5VZ.png)
>>35821
Love how visibly winded and struggling she is in that pic
Anyone got Jackie's pigplay video?
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LWs3aWVha21BalY
>>35910
Thank you, kind Sir. Her fatty struggles are ... well ... breathtaking!
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LXhKZEhITkR3d0c
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LUw5bFZ5Z3BGMmw
Split Screen. Early set (375-420) vs newer set (520+). Who’s gonna be our hero??
>>35935
>>35069
Anyone can Re up Crushing My Assistant vídeo please!
I have no idea why girls like Jackie aren't uploading tons of comparison pics and split screen vids when they have gained so much! These compares are fire!
>>36128
Here you go. Enjoy!

aHR0cHM6Ly9tYWIudG8vcjJEaDNLQUhM
>>36157
>aHR0cHM6Ly9tYWIudG8vcjJEaDNLQUhM
Thanks!!!
>>36214
Don't get me wrong new content is new content but her latest videos feel very lazy to me. Like why can't we just see her walk up the steps in her house or go in the car. Its been months since we've seen anything but sitting down content unfortunately and at this point I'm willing to shell out for simple stuff
could someone please reup private dance?
>>36216
Yeah, really unfortunate since Jackie’s one of my favorites and I have loved her gain but there’s no way I’m paying for any more boring, sitting around, do nothing content again. Hopefully not a sign of her giving up soon
>>36216
Seeing her move around and do things at her current size would be crazy. The tight dress video, shiny pants, cupcakes, exercising and the walking to the car/drive thru vids are all good examples.
Maybe because she's bigger she does that less. Here's to hoping we see her waddling around and wheezing while doing stuff
>>35315
so did you sub? I would like to have all her content past set 400.
Someone could please up the health/mobility vid
>>36223
Here you go:

aHR0cHM6Ly9tYWIudG8vc2JyT1hnQzFa
>>36234

aHR0cHM6Ly9tYWIudG8vTTI0ZGhGTUtW
>>36247
another one of her sitting and talking, yay
>>36273
You want us to wake you when the cartwheel video comes out or something?
>>36282
You got the video?
>>36282 these stills are amazing. She looks enormous.
Jesus she looks fucking huge
>>36247
Jesus Christ literally every video she looks bigger. Her thighs are out of control.

Lads, we are living in the golden era. Feels good to be watching this enormous woman growing in real time.
She should become huge like echo and make bedpan videos on oxygen
>>36282
Drop the vid pls
>>36282
May you upload the video
>>36273
Dear God! You can expect her waddle around too often these days. Just listen to her heavy breathing as she's sitting around. Once in a while, you can expect her do something, most of the time, be happy she uploads videos at all.
>>36282
She's finally encroaching into 'circus sideshow fat' territory. She should use that as a theme for a video.
That's it. She is the sexiest women who has ever lived. End of discussion. God Damn! 🤤
>>36332
Yes…seems like those screen grabs are from someone with the vid.
>>36345
That would be cool. Step right up and see the fattest woman you’ll ever lay your eyes on!
>>36332

YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTA8PHRoZWp1aWNlPj5MVFprWldWMWRVdDZlSG89
Would love to see a video of her laying on her back on the floor and she tries to stand up with out any help
>>36358
"Jolly Jackie! It takes three men to hug her and a crane to lift her!"
>>36368
That would be incredible! Just having to see her roll over onto her belly to even attempt to stand would be magnificent. I imagine she’d be gasping for air.
>>36363
Dead-set legend.
>>36413
emphasis on dead?
>>36402
Did Mr Creosote have a daughter?
Hello guys I'm fresh and I don't understand how download videos from links in this chat
I need your help
>>36446
>>36449
I really don't understand so please can you explain how find link this for example
>>36451

U will need for sucsess in link to find link in code . is ez with calucator to get ur link .

To get u add number in alphebet to letter and get new letter so if u is B then u ad 2 and letter is D . If u is at end then go bac k around . So like Y is back at back see what i mean .

When is link congraturlate .
>>36448
So if I understood current in this link I change only one letter (second) right
>>36454

Not sorry . it is needed to chan ge all of letter . To start start at start and u do Y so is 2 5 letter more =

z a b c d e f g h i j k. L m n o p Q

r s t. u v w X
=25 up

So start is start with X
>>36449
>>36455
And how I can calculate fast I suppose it is very hard because I don't understand :(
Put it in a b 64
>>36457

Is not fast ever
(452 KB, 501x500, fvghhn.PNG)
can you fucking low iq newfag foreigners stop clogging up the thread with ur gay shit learn how to use base64 u idiot im tryna masturbate shaddup
>>36471
Lmao you do realise this site is .nl right? So unless you're from the Netherlands, you are the foreigner.
>>36475
Note that absolutely none of these women are from the Netherlands, so shut the fuck up foreigner and quietly return to jerking your foreign commie wang to our glorious American fat broads. BOOYAH
The internet always brings the best out in people. Said no one. Ever.
>>36479
shame that Jackie is from Canada
>>36491

Where all the based truckers are honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk
>>36494

Is based a term that means they don't understand history, common sense, elementary-level science or even observable reality?

Or does it mean racist, homophobic, white supremacist Qanon tards?

If so, they are totally based.
>>36498
>being gullible enough to think that the swastikas aren't a false flag from government and/or political NGOs
lmao imagine being this smooth-brained. Nobody does that anymore except glowies
>>36491
Dude I went to Canada last year for the first time and it fucking rocks. Every country has issues but they really have a handle on social issues and helping others. Also gorgeous big girls that love to eat.
>>36475
TLDs do not always correspond to the exact geographical location of the hosting provider
>>36491
I mean to be fair, Canada is part of North America (not to mention we should’ve finished driving the British out of there in the 1800s).
>>36519
Every country is America.
>>36498
Fuck off kike.
>>36526
edgy for a coomer on a degen porn forum
(119 KB, 1115x687, jackie.jpg)
BiG GuRL
>>36441
Well, take 70 Mb

YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGIocmV1cCBwcml2YXRlIGRhbmNlIHBseilDOTBMV05tYWtOTFNqVlVWREVLCg==
(14 KB, 271x275, cute.jpg)
double chin for the win!
>>36551
u can see her calves getting swollen and a bit red/pinkish in this video and also her legs are starting to pile up in rolls, if she keeps going like this she will be the new echo in no time which is both exciting to see her become such a blob and terrible cuz her content is gonna drop in quality even more
could someone reup health and mobility
Thanks for the drop.

It's so hard to believe that you can see someone that's already that size making visible growth as often as we do. I would seriously like to see a diary of what she eats in a day.
I know it sounds mean to say and we've already touched upon it before but... look at her teeth in the last video.

I think it's all but confirmed she hasn't been to a dentist in a long time. And the smart money is she can't fit in a dentist chair.

I'm excited for Phase 3 Jackie.
>>36591
Lol wut? What's wrong with her teeth?
>>36591
Her teeth have looked like that for as long as I remember. Not any worse now
>>36600 Yup she looks really good but her teeth have been this bad for a couple of years, she is probably aware about it because after the eye visit video she stopped making close ups (and I'm glad she stopped because man those are some bad teeth)
>>36600
I dunno, I wasn't detailing them too much before then but something about the lighting it was pretty striking. Knew about them before tho. That's all I'm saying.
Average Canadian Healthcare Teeth
I'm confused. Just from the preview/images, her teeth look perfectly normal – genuinely not seeing anything out of the ordinary about them at all. What's the issue here?
>>36618
they just dont seem to have a healthy color. in her recent lotion one you can really see them as some sort of grayish color. I'm not one to complain too much, my teeth have a natural discoloration to them too (though not as bad) and they're perfectly fine. But I can see how people will be turned off
>>36619

Fair enough. I haven't really noticed (or if I did, assumed it to be the lighting or video quality) but I kinda get what you mean.
Can someone reup the SSBBW obsession conditioning video please ?
>>36647

YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJ(pw is apples)DOTBMVWRCYVU1dFIxSkxiMnM9
>>36591
Having dated my share of big girls, grey teeth aren't uncommon. Bulimic people get them from the stomach acid removing the white from their enamel. Not necessarily saying that's what happened with Jackie-I don't know her or her situation. Anyway, doesn't bother me.
>>36732 obese people are more predisposed to periodontal disease for a number of reasons. In Jackie's case, given her impossibly piggish diet (despite her being "not a feedee"), it's likely just advanced decay due to insane amounts of refined sugar combined with her ass being too fat to fit in a dentist's chair for regular cleanings.
>>36735 You guys are harsh bro, they just need to be whitened which you can do at home you guys are acting like her teeth are sideways
>>36746
nobody tell him
>>36735
imagine the smell
>>36746
password is bbwchanjack

Replace the letters with numbers, divide by 2
>>36759
The letters are numbers bro, it’s not that hard

Divide by two and there you have it
>>36757

15035498105985.m4v
pw: 36759:2=183379
(55 KB, 680x474, index.jpeg)
>>36759
you're clearly a newbie. but this is ok, help is on the way. in order to successfully browse this internet forum, you need to become an EXPERT in kabbalistic numerology.

Pic is related. Meditate on it. Once you have solved it's mysteries, you're licensed to fap.

Namaste!
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LWttbGNDdjlaZTM
>>36793
Hey, "expert"! the task is formulated incorrectly, a 15-digit odd number is not divisible by two without a remainder. Your arithmetic sucks <<
(118 KB, 480x455, 1412620047803.jpg)
>>36805
YOU suck.
My math is impeccable. Only dilettantes who don't get the BIG picture care about silly minutia like remainders. I'm so totally above you.
Also I have picture that proves that i have the full support of the academic community.

Who's the GENIUS now???
>>36793
lmao this level of esoteric shit going on a bbw board
>>36816

Everything is connected
>>36793 you officially need to shut your computer off and go outside
(24 KB, 417x417, images (92).jpeg)
>>36793
"in order to successfully browse this internet forum, you need to become an EXPERT in kabbalistic numerology."
>>36363
Could someone reupload it?