/ssbbw/

Her of is really meh, didnt show much of her body, money thrown away
She's too busy being abused at Pearadise1 at the moment
Whats up with Pearadise1 anyway? The dude looks like he is running the most successful plus-size harem known to mankind, but people want their piece of the pie or he can't keep his hands to himself? Either way he has some underground SSBBWs like KassTheBlast coming out of the woodwork which is refreshing.
>>28017
It's the latter - dude can't keep his hands to himself. You can't tell by looking at him?

I kinda wonder how complicit Kass is. She looks like his favorite, so maybe she brings them in?
>>28018
To add to that Ashley Garland basically made a SA claim against him on tik tok. Saying he touched her and other women un-consensually. According to her he also didn't attend his wife's funeral bc he wanted to go to bbwbash instead. He comes off as a scumfuck and he is one.
Pearadise1 is a fucking CREEP. First time I saw him he creeped me the fuck out. Fattys only go to him cause he has money and a big house. He tried hitting up one of my SSBBW friends trying to get her to go to Vegas. He lurks everywhere
Yeah, he's a creep.

Anyway, back to the wins. Who's got em?
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LThpOEFLUWw0VVM=

aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LWJmd2U2Rlk4NHc=

pretty sure this is everything
(57 KB, 474x733, iceberg-slim-pimp.jpeg)
>>28018

>She looks like his favorite, so maybe she brings them in?

According to Iceberg Slim, in the old school 1970s pimp game, the woman in this role was known as a "bottom bitch," who was "at the bottom" as the foundation on which the rest of the stable of hoes is built.

Unlike Iceberg Slim, Pearadise is the definition of soyface cringe, but he has the mansion and the hoes so I don't hate.
>>28091

"Transfer expired"
reup please
(188 KB, 922x892, igorkass.jpg)
>>28013
Well there's also this guy's page, but sure enough you have to throw more money at it
>>28091
Can someone please reup?
>>28091
a re-up would be great, her arms are great.
>>28091
definitely could use a reup. Would love to see
bump
I'd like a reup too please, I'd like to see more of her
let's not abandon this and get some wins up in here
Need the sex tape. Bump
Reup :
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LTkxS3RuR1M3b2o=
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LWFFRDl5MW5TT0E=
>>30562 made a fan out of me! great content
>>30769
me too! this is superior content