/ssbbw/

>>27315 (OP)
bruh, what was the point of encoding a youtube link? I got excited for a sec there.
>>27430
Not only is that a link to youtube, it's her official channel? The fuck do you think? She gonna DMCA herself?
WVVoU00oQVRUQUFBQUFBQUFDSylHTklUVFpNZVRreldsTTFNR0pET1RCTUtHSnliMng1S1ZkS1ZGUXpXa1pTUkZwUVUwVnJQUT09
(26 KB, 615x271, bitch are you for real.PNG)
So this chick wants a collective $1000 for one single video, fuck that here's all her vids as of today
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMVnBuWkRNMFdWcFNjRWs9
>>27661 thanks for the drop dude!. And yeah, asking $1.000 for a single video is the most ridiculous thing I have seen in a while
Does anyone know how much this landwhale weighs?
For a 15 seconds video filmed on a potato lol
>>27677
I remember somebody saying over 600 but I don't know if that was ever confirmed, I can easily believe she's over 600
She weights probably clearly under 300Kg, but could be over 200.

We should make clear what the usual (normal) prices are; like 10 - 30€ (not more for watching/ earning videos. Or offer her do make several hours (2 - 3) videos for more money.
I can't open/ see any video here
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMV3R5Y3ooY2xvc2UpSmpZMVV3TWpVPQ==
I think she possible weight between 180 and 250 kilo.
>>27724 such a blob of a girl. Not even that giant dress could fit her tho
>>27726 imagine squatting down and feeling how a bag of fat can't even let you look at your feet
>>27766
we gotta get her that scale n get a weigh in
>>27767
First things first get her a decent camera
She looks rather short (her height is like maybe 1,60m); her mother is taller and the sisters possible a bit too.

If weight-in then hopefully full naked and I would like to see her showering as well.
I think she is probably clearly under 250Kg.
She might have around the same size as Ashley Taylor (from Catfish).
I think (Big) Dank Demoss is also at least in the same frame as her, but older.
i'm honestly surprised she's doing this stuff, that one time she put a chaser on blast for sending her a weird message gave me the impression she wanted nothing to do with this community
>>27884
She probably recognized being fetishized and getting paid was better than being fetishized and getting nothing out of it. She may be 18, over 600lbs, and dancing on TikTok but she's not st

It was definitely someone else's idea.
>>27886
yea somebody on the tiktok thread talked her into it
Well I'm connected there with her and asked sometimes about showing some skin (like in bikinis), also on their Youtube channel.

She seems to be the smartest and most intelligent of her family (especially compared to her older sister and mother).
She often liked my comments, even if these were teasing/ double-meaning and a little bit sexual.
I had askedher about MyDirtyHobby; she replied to not have it.

If I have to make a guess, I would estimate her weight between 220 and 230 Kilogramme. Of her older sister 150 - 200, of her mother 180 to 200 kilos and her younger sister of around 100Kg.
>>28086
sounds great.
she is the smartest one yes...her other sisters and mom seem not intelligent at all.
Her younger sis could be a legend too if she will gain as her .
That might be true, but the youngest could be clever compared to the others too. The dumbest seems to be the older sister, but she is heavily breathing when walking and swinning her tummy from side to side as well.
I would like to see mearusing all 3 - 4 and do possible a belly comparing or dance.
For onlyfans is a credit-card unfortunatel necessary (what I don't have, only use PayPal and online-banking). She asked for a private video to get 90 on cashapp and for video-chat 200.
>>28207
Out of curiosity how do you get the impression that the oldest one is dumb?

Youngest is of course hard to say since, well, she's young. But I don't know much about her besides that she's also the only obese, black emo I've seen.
Because of her answers, which are often pretty short and off topic. She can't get together together mainly, in the videos of their Youtube channel. For instance in the question and answering subjects.
>>28338
right.
The youngest one could be a goddess in future..
She also thinks she can make $600-$1000 in tips for ONE video. And judging by her past videos, it would probably be a 2 minute video at a terrible angle recorded vertically.
She is (as Jennyy pointed some months ago) a BBW and the others SSBBWs, possible even just plump (but there was a video few months ago, where both danced and she looked bigger, if she was it).
She said she is pretty big, but just compared in her house is she small. They should show each others tummies and hip (maybe doing belly dance), maybe mearsuring, for what I asked several times.
At the moment she might just weight 90 kilogramme. Though she could become a SSBBW too
Uh... How old is this younger sister you guys keep talking about?
>>28421
13-14 these niggas weird
>>28446
She is indeed 13
any reups?
(21 KB, 460x455, E-JXI9bWUAQ0ljv.jpg)
>>28446
jesus christ
tiktok ssbbw threads don't devolve into pedo shit challenge (IMPOSSIBLE)
>>28464
That's not a sentence. Please hang up and try again.
Sometimes was said 13, but recently did Jennifer say 16. So maybe 15
These pictures are of her older sister. The younger has a quite different look from all the family (even the nose).
Can someone reupload ☺
(123 KB, 1000x1468, 200% nice.png)
Reup, plus her newest vid that got uploaded last night

YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMVXgyWkZaV2NVTTRSbXc9
Bless your heart
(7.2 MB, 134x240, 0gvwyy2rqbgtbwukne6hz_240p.mp4)
She's starting to upload a little more frequently now, and the vids are getting better, let's hope this trend continues
Thank you very much!
I would like to see her buttocks and breast (full naked) maybe showering/ bathing, eating/ munching and weight-in.
Also tummy-comparings and measurings with her sisters together.
>>28681
Not only she has those huge nice underboob fat that i really love on fat girls but she also is bald which makes her even rounder and sexier. Please keep this coming
I asked her, wait if she reply.

I would offer her maybe 25€ for a medium long video (10 - 20 minutes).
When her mother made her corn rows, I commented I had these too from 30. of August 2013 for about 5 months, but it was very tight, that it was difficult to even sleep (the make last two painful hours, especially the second).
She answered that her mom furtunately makes it rather light/ soft, so it is not painful at all.

But I hears some years ago, that because of the tightness, many Africa woman lose their hair and wear wigs.
>>28896
Uhh interesting story, thanks for sharing?
(87 KB, 658x550, 1508621400906.jpg)
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMWHBYV1RoMlNGZHRiemc9
Here's a reup of all she's got plus her newest vid. I reuploaded the rest because I didn't realize OF has a quality option so here they all are in 720p
I asked her, if she has an account on Feabie. Her answer was: no, but have of

I'm not certain what it means (if I did a grammtic mistake or if she is going to make one in the future).🤔
>>29206
in clearer terms she probably meant "no, but I have onlyfans"
Thanks for making this clear!

But she informed me before with her other profile about this. Maybe did she not sort it out/ was confused.
Her wings seems larger than her real boobs, I suppose.😏
I know got it; "of" is possible supposed as shortform of OnlyFans...😙

She might not be aware of, that Feabie is a communty.
(30 KB, 600x307, Screenshot (95).png)
She's gonna change her subscription price to $12, up from $6, she ain't uploaded any vids since the 5th. I won't be renewing mine again for at least a few months so she's got time to upload some decent shit, I'll upload whatever I see till it expires
>>29006

can we get a reup on this?
(860 KB, 2048x1549, price.png)
So apparently her account is being scheduled for deletion for whatever reason and she's making a new one. I likely won't consider subbing to it for at least a couple of weeks so here's everything she's posted on her current account
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMVnByTlhnd1dXOXlZa2s9
She has a new account on loyalfans.com
There costs one month 10$ for subscribe. In it are full naked videos possible, according to the text
Fuck I missed all the content can I get a re-up please bros?
>>32528
Here is some ( ~35 OF vids):
aHR0cHM6Ly9tYWIudG8vSWkxTWUyRGFy
>>32525 dayumn, naked pics?
>>32533
Could you upload to megafile?
>>32546
Just subbed to her loyal fans. There’s nothing there.
I asked on Loyalfans for a video of her showering and full naked eating (of 10 minute time). She agreed, but required 200 for it.
>>32925 expensive thot, ask her if she gonna make the video with a good camera to make the 200 worth it
I rather suggested that her sisters shall show their bellies and bottoms too or if she will do a belly-clash with her mother in it.
Could I get a re up on
Thank you

Here is some ( ~35 OF vids):
aHR0cHM6Ly9tYWIudG8vSWkxTWUyRGFy
>>32999
What the FUCK are you doing? Knock that shit off and don't fuck this up for the rest of us.
>>32999
are you a pedophile?
You are mentally disabled...
We should just show her where the border is and let her do such outpricing, like she would be Ana-Nicole Smith.

Let us allege to misread the number and agree to 20 (offer her). She will sometime notice what is acceptable (as deleting the first account), as she have to learn at this age...
Bump
Can I get a re-up on anything please?
She hasn’t posted any content on loyalfans dont buy it
I don’t appreciate the weird comments about my younger sister and calling my family dumb wtf is wrong with y’all having a fetish of me is fine but talking about my family is very disturbing and rude
(41 KB, 1000x863, 1595617892202.jpg)
>>36706
Obscure fetish communities are always going to attract weirdos. I don't think it's fair to judge everyone in a community because of the mental illness of a few.
But there is also a difference of claiming you are the smartest out of these and calling the others dumb.
It was rather pointed, that something said appeared not so intelligent, not that the person is it.
>>36705

But if I don't use Instagram; how about Feabie or Fantasyfeeder?
You know, she actually has a pretty face. Maybe it’s just cause she’s young and wears a lot of makeup, but still. I feel like girls who are THAT big are almost never actually very pretty
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LTdKY3BKRkxWQ04=
the sheer volume of this girl, at such a young age, it's fucking crazy

shame she has such a rotten bitch of a personality
She published now a video for 24 what has 1:16 minutes lenght and a photo for 7, on Loyalfans.com
>>38040
are there any other models that even come close to being her size under 21 or something?
Or at least any other SSBBW's. I'm 19 so I don't want to watch some chick that is old enough to be my mum.
Re up anyone?
(1.8 MB, 576x1024, gg.mp4)
These girls look fucking retarded with those ridiculous dance moves
She is a retard, she has a lot of mental issues, but who cares, she is extremely fat and we love her for that

>>38665
Lol bros chill, she reads this board and retards don't like being called retards, you will scare the behemoth away.
>>38712
Nice! What's her tiktok?
>>38712
Damn, she’s cute!
>>38524
Is your mother a sexy SSBBW?
I think the video on her Loyalfans is possible not published here.
I have watched the preview and it seems she shows more skin in it (maybe took the panties off).
>>38972
nope, the most skin you get is her belly and back rolls
>>38973
But on loyalfans it looks in the trailer like she shows her hips and possible titties: she is there playing with her underboobs a lot.
it’s just running and twerking so far
It seems that this video is at least longer than any of these which are posted here yet (over 3 minutes).
>>38712
I have videos of this chick fucking her belly rolls and belly button with a huge dildo
toyre lost weight though, she was ironically fatter when she was younger
>>40065

Yeah that one is fun as well. However her name prevents me from taking her seriously.
The only girl I seen who this young and enormous @ mschubbykat on Instagram but see dont have any sites or anything
It seems like her profile on Loyalfans.com got deleted too, unfortunately.
Makes she now somewhere else erotic contend (for sale)?
>>40101
She has a Feabie: queenkatssbbw
>>40922
That is a fake-profile, according to several members there, made by her ex-boyfriend.
>>40065
I literally fingerblasted Toyre last week. I didn't cum even though she offered me head, I wasn't in the mood that night so it was mainly her her sake but I thoroughly enjoyed the experience as well. As far as I can tell she's just as heavy as she ever was and hasn't really aged at all (she is still very young), very well kept but her hormones were a little off, probably on account of her being nervous as shit during most of the date. Simple girl, doesn't really want a whole lot of money for herself but she has little side businesses like baked marijuana edibles she sells in east st louis. She lives with her mom in public housing. Seemingly a sad situation actually, and fairly smart all things considered, but she genuinely understands that there is more to life than money and fame. Like most young women she is lacking direction but is slowly trying to find it. She could make a decent amount of money doing e-thot stuff but the impression I got from her is that she doesn't want that much attention and she doesn't need that much money to be content. Like most people she hates her day job, which is answering the same old questions over and over again. Nice girl, actually interesting to converse with and not a shallow bimbo, 9 out of 10 will finger again.
>>40065
toyre is cute, she's gorgeous, and she can dance. watchin all that luscious jigglyflesh is mesmerizing
>>43330
Impressive you did all this without leaving your parent's basement. LARP more.
There was posted a new video on month ago on her loyalfans.
The view seems to be larger and all of her belly (as the upper-boobs) is visible. It might be even longer, but cost 20.
I think she has a new video on loyalfans. com.
Where he put the top of a soda-bottle into her navel and tries how deep it get.
On request she seems to show the buttocks and will get full naked.
But the video she published are all under 2 minutes.
In a live stream on YouTube did she say, she weights 190.
>>47983
She better mean 190 kilograms
>>48093
Well this could be realistic, as she is short (maybe 1,60m).
Though it could be also a joke.
But she seemed to have lost a little bit weight, although she and her family (female) members had recently a Mukang in the car, of cheeseburgers and fries with fluid cheese on top. They also drink all a lot of soda (most munching does her mother).
I'd happily bite the bullet and share one or two of her vids but good God her prices are a whole new level of stupid. $90 for a 53 second video that was on her Onlyfans ages back, she needs to learn from other models otherwise she's never gonna make much money
>>48237
It is on loyalfans similar, but one might be around 20 or 26. Not sure if I understood her correct, but I think she said something that her account on Onlyfans was hacked and that someonelse deleted her contend there (or maybe that it was because she was breaking rules).
We could keep offering her 20 - 30€, for a showering/ measurement (naked weight-in) and nude eating video (to show us what she has in one day).
This Jennifer and her prices are so stupid. Same with her older sister. I have talked to both on IG direct. Asked for 400USD. Girls are ok. Pricing not.
3 girls in that family and mother is so good too ❣️ I'm following them all. Jenny's body is 💓💕💓 I have talked to them a lot.
Any chance of reupload on any of those links?
She has two new videos, one for 50 and the other for 40$; in one of these is she first maintaining her thigh-rolls.
But each of them have just around 90 seconds lenght at most.
Bump! Any new updates?
>>52493
Why yes Lushawnae (probably butchered that) is the superior choice
(71 KB, 405x720, 4C28507B-8669-4073-8D38-3E87F2AC2B65.jpeg)
I gotta to be honest with y’all, her belly it so massively and gorgeous she are, she also have a beautiful face in my (opinion)
Y’all have an update about this thread? like, what yall do of this content?
>>52887

her face looks like a thumb, but the reason she's so hot for me is her young age and already absolutely massive body weight
>>52887
yea she definitely is supersized and beautiful unlike a lot of people on here
>>52887
>beautiful face
What the fucking fuck.
Looks like Quatto from the original Total Recall in that pic.
any chance you could re upload her vids?
(59 KB, 1170x495, IMG_4937.jpg)
dc457c
Yeah, there is a new one in her (TikTok), but I downloaded her video // I edited this vid, check this out.
Do y’all know about her content? in (loyalfans). I already knew that she had a other website in (Onlyfans) but now she does have a other web.
Can an one share about her vids or pic???
>>40006

can you upload those?
Yeah, does any one have new uploads?
She has made a video on Loyalfans.com were she puts the top of a bottle into her navel.
Can y’all upload here???
>>54056
i wish she'd put something smaller tho, or less sharp
>>54068
I'd rather like to put something longer into it and also between her buttocks.😍😉
We ought to convince her, to create a Feabie profile.
>>54111
Yeah, I also wish she could create a other content in (Feabie)
Imagining, If the (BigCutie Model) would check her out, then she would have an opportunity to create her website in (BigCutie) membership. Hopefully… in she will accept or maybe not? “we don’t know.”
>>54200
Jup and also her arse. I would most Like a showering and named munching video (Just as putting the fat-apron Info sinkt).
Her mother Made recently a video würde she showed her tummy. Her older sister Jasmin also covered her belly Just with a pillow. Maybe could they do a belly-clash (the sister funnily maintained that their exercises are lifting the spoon into the mouth).
An uploads?
>>54369
Can you upload it?
Maybe is their mother the daughters feeding, as she seems to have similar eating habbits (and Jenny is already fatter than her).
>>57901
Dammm!!!! Bro… she’s so freaking hot with her A$$! I always was wondering what in part of her back was look like? anyway… do you have more of her vids?
Any chance to do a new upload?
An Uploads??? I wish can someone maybe would like make a files of that gorgeous (SSBBW).
I think she promised to make a beach video (with her family) either on Youtube or TikTok, for this year.
But now, it seems unlikely that this will happen soon, due to the temperatures go down.
Maybe can somebodies convince her, to make such around a swimming pool area (indoors) or jacuzzy.
There’s just something so hot that adds to the appeal. Being so young yet so fat is really hot to me. The ability that a girl lets herself get that big so young is just incredible
>>60635
But if you watched it, it isn't direct about eating, it is supposed a backing competition (in one earlier video are them buying the incredients).
Would like to know who the middle girl is (maybe a cousin).
Their mother is possible in a psychiatric hospital. She uploaded few weeks ago a video, which has as subject, that she need a therapie.
I fancy to imagine, that she is the feeder of her daughter...😍
>>60747
I would have liked, if it would have been an eating contest (as she asked who will win) and have suggested this few times.
>>60742

Oh yes! My thought was exactly the same but I was too lazy to search for that image.

Also, before Goofyjenny appearance those girls were the sexiest black girls.
>>60742
That pic is a certified classic, think the first time I saw it was on the Dimensions forums
>>60742
What an incredible coincidence when you think about it.

Middle child being the heaviest (isn't Jenny 19 too), mother also big but not as much as the 19 year old, older sister in 20's and teenage little sister. Except that in the "new" version the little sister is way smaller than the others.
I've seen that picture before, but never really read about it's backstory.
>>60742
I would like to see the tummies of the two youngest sisters (or total naked); at least a video of them.
>>61951
The youngest one is 14
>>62014
Nope, 19 was she when it was made (according the article).
And that is over a decade ago.
>>62038
decade ago.. my man, that's like 3 decades.
Sorry wrong thread
>>62117
Why can you not read proper and pick out one word without the rest to change the meaning?

It was maintained MORE than a decade.

But three it were not, I think it came up after 2000.
>>62524
Why you think it's that new? Last time it was posted someone dated it to the early 90's, the fast food packaging certainly matches that timeframe
>>62662
If you follow this thread, when you see someone claimed it is from 1997. But I have first time noticed it (that it got published in Internet) after 2003 (maybe 2005).

So I guess it is 15 - 25 years old.
>>63335
Thanks Bruh! u are a hero for real
>>63335
Thanks for the vids brother! I love seeing Jenny’s body, but wish she could record longer than 15 seconds. Guess it’s the TikTok generation.
(1.5 MB, 544x960, tempFi.MP4)
need a remake of this
I would love to see her full naked, especially her buttocks and breast. Maybe during a shower or munching.
Her underboobs are so large as I have only seen by a white girl before.
Maybe can she make a 10 minute video.
>>63356
Door looks like a fucking bank vault. Who needs something that reinforced? With a welded anti-bolt cutter shield for a padlock. God damn where are these people living?
Vamoos Argentina ganamos! El mundial va a ser nuestro ⚽️⚽️⚽️🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷.
Can we get a re-up?
>>63335
reupload of this?
What is about her sister? I read (maybe here) she has adult contend now too (I think she is named Jessica)
>>64445
Oh I have to correct it I think; her name is likely Jasmine.
>>63335
Could we get a reup of this please?
Bump
Jasmine (the older sister of Jenny) said in a video, about 2 months ago, which was Q & A, with all 4 J's, that they do as exercise, moving the spoon to the mouth.😜
Jenny had birthday recently (I think on the 19th.) and got 20.
Does anyone know her ID-Tag on Discord
>>65480

Now that's hot. I'm so into openly and proudly fat girls.
>>67036
Her mother possible do some erotic work too, as she named herself even like sexy SSBBW. But she has psychic issues (Jennifer is by far the smartest of these girls).
Maybe does she support/ aid her daughters. There was also on few YouTube videos a friend which is BBW too and perhaps around 20.
I would like videos where they feed each other, clash and worship their tummies, especially show the bellies, but would also like to see the buttocks and boobs of Jenny.
>>68006
Are there any videos (pictures) on Instagram where parts of her belly are uncovered and could these be uploaded here?
>>67024
You're not even far off, she's from Watts lol
Her older sisters' profile on TikTok is Jasmenherrera2.

If someone is with them connected on Instagram; could you ask if they would do a belly-comparison (measuring or oil-massage) to each other, maybe also with their mother together?
>>68481
Dude that's an human being you are talking about. Asking batshit crazy thing such as that to someone that clearly isn't even on the fetish is just going to scare them off even more.
>>68502
They do selling nude contend already, since over a year. And the mther might be even more into it, as she named herself SSBBW, also showed belly and thighs recently on TikTok (the two girls did show parts of their tummies there too).

Them are at least foodees, as they used to do mukangs on Youtube. Jennyifer even appreciate the belly-fetish and plays with that.
Bump?
>>70216
Thank you my hero! To shared all those vids ❤️❤️
I would like to see her full naked (she offered these, even on her fansite), particular the breasts and arse-hole.
I would also enjoy a video of 10 minutes lenght with her (like having personal hygiene, stuffing nude).
In the newest Youtube video did she try a prank on her sisters (interrupt them when they tell what they dislike to each other) but failed. Her older sister Jasmen said, she is often, after finishing her own meal, looking for the the food of the people around her. The younger sister Janyl confirmed this.
So Jennifer might be addicted to food and might be even steal it.😆
>>70694
Surprise, surprise… the 500+ pound 19 year old has a good addiction.
>>70712
First she is 20, since almost one and a half months, as few posts above you was the birthday pointed, if you care to read (at all) about what you reply.
Second nobody here know an exact number, as she never truely exposed her weight or confirmed something (she only said some months ago on a Youtube live-stream, 190, which might be a joke).
She has on Loyalfans.com a video that goes narrowly 3 minutes, with stuffing stomach and belly-play.
But there are 90$ for this required...
That is about 4 and a half time as much I would give for 10 minutes.
It seems she has updated her last video recently (on the 28 of March). The jiggling/ twerking one.
I think her contend on Loyalfans is partly different to that which she had on Onlyfans.
Has anybody subscribed her on Loyalfans.com?
Though her prices are still high, as the monthly fee is 20$ (for one video require she even 90).
Can we get a reup
>>73689
Shame she doesn't post better quality (and better lit) photos. Such a hot bod!!
>>70216
Yo! Can someone reupload that Jennifer’s stuffs…?
I would appreciate it
>>73720
She has even on her TikTok and party Youtube (more frivol/ teasing) videos bad light/ darkness, which shall be some trend on that plattform. But she showed about 1 - 2 years ago a professional light, what she use for her TikTok videos.
Currently is she unfortunately making make-up and fashion video (though parts of her tummy are visible, but rather of her older sister) for Plus Size Barbies.
>>73755

Halt die Fresse, Troll!
>>73777
Zieh die Hosen runter, steck den Kopf zwischen die Beine und leck dir den Arsch sauber!
>>73736
Why is it all stretched/ morphed?
>>73843
Uch freue mich wenn der "Besuch" bei dir war und du für immer enttrollisiert wurdest!
>>73906
Halt die Fresse, Troll!
>>73949
So fucking tired of seeing this same shit on every thread, goddamn it’s not clever or funny to just type “shut the fuck up, troll” constantly on every thread
>>73952
That's true and most people know this (even maybe here) but this guy is a teenager and has an IQ below 80.
>>73736
Thanks for sharing!

I find it amazing how someone as big as her - she's gotta be close to or over 600 lbs - can move around, between her dancing (getting up no problem from squatting) and jumping. Would love to find out how big she would need to get to be immobile!!
Damn i missed it
Would love a reup
>>74006
She is a shorty (like 1,55m - 1,60m), so she is most likely below 250Kg, but possible over 180.
But we don't know if that is her highest weight, maybe was that around 2020/ 21.🤔
Though she used to be smaller in 2016 or 2015 (although not sure, as she was sitting in that video from when), as she appeared at that time just normal fat (the head a bit like a body in some talk show audience).
>>74248
Ah shit, here we go again
>>74289
She said in Youtube live stream about one year ago maybe, when someone asked about her weight; 190.
If she meant lb, then she apparently joked. Though I'm not sure if she has an imagination about kilogramme.
Hope they do the beach day video soon, but that was already promised last year.
>>74370
Stop posting faggot
>>74374
You are not in the position to dictate me anything and probably you intelactual don't understand half of the contend. But some people here might be able to get the information to their brains and appreciate these!

My original point was that she seemed to have balooned since 2016, particular likely in the last 3 - 5 years. She seemed to have gained to almost double her size. Her head looked like of some boy (maybe got it disformed by colestering and many carbohydrates), therefore use she possible that much make-up now.
Her younger sister possible weight around 85 - 100Kg (is a BBW), the mother and older sister somewhere between 120 and 150Kg. She is probably over 160 kilogramme, but under 250.
Could somebody convince her to get to Chatrubate or Feabie? In the first one are most models from Colombia I think. In the secone one will we possibly receive more informations about her.
>>74418
When your margin error is 100kg just say you don't know. I have seen many women who weighed 150kg who looked SSBBW and 100kg women who didn't look BBW. I will never believe your estimates.
>>74424
I have not only seen these (which are some hundreds) but I had even sex with them, like around 60 BBWs and including more than 10 SSBBWs, there were at least half over 180 (maybe 3 around 200, like Stacie/ Scarlet, one of the first 3 Bigcuties).
So I don't care of you trust, but it is just a matter of healthy human sense.

In this case here is the estimation pretty difficult for me; as I would believe if Jennifer claims to weight 170Kg, but also if she calls it 220.
>>74431
Halte dit fraise, trolle !
>>74475
I don't speak Frisian, Elbic or Kauderwelsch!
Her older sister Jasmine (Herrera) and their mother Lady J are difficult to understand, because they speak some African/ gibberish accent.
Jennifer on the other hand sounds rather eloquent and spells more clear than her family. Though she is smilling and giggering a lot also rolls the eyes sometimes when she has fun).

She talked again about her Bingo channel, what she is moderating. But I guess this is mainly streaming of computer games.
>>74954
I mean they speak a trash slang. Though the mother is because of her constantly laughing so tough to listen.

Next to Jennifer is most likely her younger sister the smartest (but lesbian).
Goofyjennyy herself sells now a shower video, but just over a minute for 90 - 100 dolleros. The same price about does she charge for a muckang/ stuffing video, but of 16 minutes (hopefully naked).
>>75112 >>74954
Sometimes I wonder why you guys wanna fuck black girls anyway if you struggle to put up with even the tiniest bit of cultural blackness like the accent. if you land a bitch who looks like this she's not gonna let you My Fair Lady her into speaking articulate pitch-perfect English

Not to say the ghetto is some haven of misunderstood genius or whatever, and these girls probably are dumb as rocks, but frankly I'd be okay if a girl only spoke in barks and howls if she was THIS fucking fat
>>75139
No I can more or less understand her, but not the family members often, as it sounds like an own language, liked in the deepest dark black Africa or India, which has not a lot jn common to British English, but is just spoken at that place/ area. This is especially hard to understand, if it is not the first language. But I guess even inhabitants of different US states would have trouble to comminuicate. Not sure if they visit long time a school.
But Jenny know something about lights and make-up, just as to promote contend and get more followers on social media. She has possible a wider knowledge of Web2.0 than me.

I would pay for this feeding video about 25, maybe 30. But she ought to show some skin in it (is undressed/ nude, at least partly). The showering one I would also love to watch (just as in a bath-tube), but it should be at least 3 minutes long, if not 10.
Would like if we can convince her to become webcam model. She made even a poll where she ask if she shall get live on Loyalfans (would prefer the real camsites, as Chatrubate, Justbbwcams, allbbwcams, xhamster or MyDirtyHobby).
Many would like appreciate a video of her doing a naked weight-in and measurements, maybe assisted by another girl.
>>75168
You have yet to string a proper sentence in English together yourself, you fucking degenerate.
>>75178
You are not even able to bring the the time forms and grammar in the correct order, although it is likelyyour first language...
Much luck in the special Olympics to you!
You are a mongo, arn't you?

By the way were it not just my errors, but my tablet did auto-correction (not for English, obvious), which changed some of my words unintenional.
>>75259
He might’ve been uncouth, but he's not wrong; your grammar is dogshit. Quit ragging on a vernacular form of another language and get your rocks off to fatties instead.
Yo! Anyone have something to share from her stuff instead to discuss about her family
>>75291
It was not about grammar or building up sentences by the correct terms, but my sentences are mainly understandable, if you open to it.
While in their Youtube video few of these girls spesk a neger-slang that makes almost impossible to figure out what they are talking about, at least for foreigners (non-motherlanguage speakers). I suppose most members of the Royal family wouldn't understand this as well (maybe Megan Myrkle-Urkel).

By the way this sister, Jasmen Hill (Herrera) shall make naughty contend too, according to some user here: is this on Onlyfans or Loyalfans?
>>75700
Please, can you upload more from her stuff
I think she’s going gain to much weight ❤️❤️
>>75394
>>75168

What the fuck you talking about, you racist shit? American English is surprising VERY uniform and almost perfectly mutually intelligible across the entire country. There are very few areas of any real variation, and even then it’s usually a difference in accent, with little change in vocabulary or grammar. Even AAV is very easy to understand for most any American. Yes, it occasionally uses historical West African grammatical structures in a few notable instances (sometimes dropping articles or inferring “to be” when obvious), but requires zero understanding of “deepest dark Africa” lol.

Instead of trying brag about your imperfect English skills to native English speakers, why don’t you ask questions and/or focus on the hot fat chicks?
>>75394
Do you have chocolate favour?
>>75705
You probably have no clue about American English: In Queens does they speak partly almost like in England, without accent (for these which speak English, instead of Castillano or Mandarin). In the southern states they speak totally different, it are the so called red-necks or hillbillies.
But USA has no official language by the way (just as Belgium). Nothing what I wrote was racistical, but in your mind.

And I did ask questions, if you bother to read the whole text, instead of picking up few parts out of the context: I asked about the older sister, where she sells her erotic contend or appears naked (though she often shows her belly even on their together Youtube videos, recently).
I also suggested to convince Jennifer for some webcame sites and for Feabie.
>>75709
Now I know what you do when your caretaker doesn't have an eye on you...
>>75711

Do you mean real one; then it is air-chocolate (white one).

If you mean women, then I have some of these, like Icekream BBW, Lady Seductress (Sarah Messey), Mizz Fluff (Nicole James), Raki, Alotofass, Juicy, Naughty, Waterfalls, TPie, Luxurious Bombshell, Jaezz, Satin, Vonnie among others.
>>75700
I think the contend there is mainly made not very recently; some of it got already published on her Onlyfans 1 - 2 years ago. So she's partly just uploading older stuff from other pages.
Had someone watched the Mukang/ munching video (of 16 minutes) and if so, is she undressed in it?
Or how is the showering one (in bikini or nude)?

I would like if she make a measurement/ weighti-in video, maybe with assistance (of the sister) naked and one on toilette.
It seems the whole family is not very well educated; even Jennifer makes simple errors in writing (and a lot of it) on subjects or postings which can be probably edited.
>>75700
I subscribed, but it seems she upload contend just like 1 - 2 times per week, in average.
Other creators do it several times in a day (as Natasha Crown).
>>79443
Is there her showering video included?
And is she in the Mukbang one naked or did she make a video how she use the toilette?
She not only post the videos which she had on Onlyfans again, but also some what are already uploaded on TikTok (of her).

These shrinked view videos I don't like, but I prefer original ones.
She still is not able to seperate between singular and plural (write women with 's' and names herself a SSBBW women)... maybd does ghe fat effect the brain🤔
WE NEED A REUP PLEASE SHE FINE AS HELL
She scheduled to make a belly-button fuck video, with a banana.

Has anyone her long showering or stomach stuffing videos?

Her prices recently raised a little bit.
>>82197
I’m intrigued by her, but damn she can’t make a video over 30 seconds to save her life. Like, what else is she doing with her day lol?
can you reup this?

>>79443
>>82207
>>82197
She made a 16 minutes mukand/ stuffing video (also these on Youtube with her family are usually over twenty minutes, but rather childish talk/ games/ pranks).

I would favour one real dick would fuck this superfat belly, maybe the guy who interrupted once a TikTok video of her, at the door (was in the subline described as her uncle), or at least someone worship her rolls with oil, whipped cream or wash her.
Not sure if she has any graduation or got just home schooling (like Jessica Gaude).🤔

Anyway did she outprice her contend, when requiring 90$ for a 16 minutes Mukang/ Feeding video.
That is like 3 - 4 times more than any of the high price subscribtions.

Also 40 - 60 for one minute showering is far from good and bad.
>>82571
I meant that on Fansyl, where are 40 - 90 dollars demanded for it. Similar as the longer showering video.
That might be naked, but on Youtube peak at beast a small roll of her tummy out of the shirt (when she covers it, sometimes by a smile)..

I think her younger sister is possible the most clever one of the "J's", but she is lesbian.
>>82571
You are a scam; this is not even real Youtube, but a fake copy (to put troyans on our engines)!
>>82704
I know I was just messing with you. And I am not responding to the guy at the bottom I think he just wants some attention?
>>82716
Well why making a url of youtu dot be (YOUTU . be)? That is a fake page, as you made in different threads similar links to likely spy on personal data (like bank data) and blackmail money of people here!
That is catfishin what you do in every thread here! I hope you get soon IP banned and someone should report this to the police.
>>82728
Dawg thats youtubes url shortener
>>82729
Nope that is a bait; it isn't shorter, but the same sign, seperated; so this seems like a fishing-site, to make some tracking or put viruses on our machines, as you expect that we are getting taken by you (if simple minded, what may occur to some people on this board).
>>82732
Wait that is how you send youtude links on YouTube
>>82732 you sent a link on you tube mr. Know it all ( no rick roll )
>>82571
That is a phishing site, to get access to our devices...🧐
>>82813
Quit spamming this, retard, your other posts about it got removed already. Go to literally any youtube video, click the share button and look at the link. This is how all shared youtube links not copied directly from the address bar look
>>82827
No it doesn't little punk!
Why this thread is fucking dead
Any updates here???
She only load up contend like two times a week: the last photo (which could be an old one) was 5 days ago and the last video a week ago posted.

If she doesn't raise up her uploads significant (massively) and get bussier, I will not renew my subscribtion of her. As she only pushed up the prices last month. It is unprofessionell.
>>87518

Seconding a reup
It seems like she has (on her main profile) on TikTok deleted all contend (give only certain people access to these) or got again banned.
>>88744
Damn, any more to share?
She has made an information on her Fasnly profile (pinwall) that the father of the Hill sisters has died. Therefore will she make a break from publishing content on this.
wtf is this thread ahahaha
She deleted the post where she mentioned about her dad past away (lost him).
So I'm not certain if it is true or whether it was a prank
>>94005
What the hell kind of a prank would that be?? "Dad's dead. haha. Just kidding yo."
>>94057
She posted it with a tumb icon, after writing she will be for a minute absent because just lost my dad.
But she did already a prank to her mother on Youtube about the death of a moderator/ comedian (some black Harry, with a mustach who mixed up the name of the finalists in the Miss Universe show, where first was a Colombian crowned, then the candidate of Phillipines). Because that entertainer is possible a favourite of her mom.
I'm not sure if they lived seperated from the father, as he was only 1 - 2 times at most in their videos (if it was not just a friend of the mother).
>>94198
Halt die Fresse, Kilotroll!
>>94198
>>94198
>>94198
I meant she made that prank to her mom, saying that Steve Harvey is dead (who is possible her favourite entertainer).
So she may have an odd sense of homour.🤔
>>94213
Du bist das Krebsgeschwür dieses Forums und ruinierst jeden Austausch hiee, Fresse-Troll!
Unfortunately got her content downgraded to random/ casual 10 seconds TikTok clips.

I unsubscripted her mostly because of the long breaks between sexual posts (like 10 days), but on social media is she still very active with her sisters. So it seems just lazyness for the work.