/ssbbw/

Anyone know if her onlyfans is any good?
I honestly think her old videos before she restarted her gain was her best content
>>25602 (OP)
Is she actually fatter or just older?
She must be hitting the gain train hard, I remember her initial content around the BBW size (she had great burps as well as stuffing), but most of her stuff just seemed to be a lot of bloating. Then she lost a bunch of weight and disappointed, but it’s nice to see she’s blowing up again.
Shes been hitting the gain train REALLY hard, she came back at around 160 super slim compared to where she was leaving and has simply BALLOONED lately, and is still going up in size.

she updates Feabie regularly and if you get invited to her discord you ccan hang and chill and chat with folks
(638 KB, 706x408, Captura.PNG)
Someone have the Thin meets Fat - Compare & Contrast video?
i do think her content was better before she lost all the weight and regained it back, but she's gained back a LOT and she might be at the same weight she was before at this point.
>>25693
Also, any of her bloats would be appreciated
>>26281
she is the fattest she's ever been and is nearing 400.
Anyone got any recent videos of her
>>25608
for the price she's asking, I thought it was well worth it for all the stuff I got. there were even a few full Clips4Sale segments on there as part of the admission price. so that by itself made it worth it to me.
>>25693
WVVoU01HTklUVFpNZVRsYlFWSkpVMDlPWFROYVV6VXdZa001KENVKU1FeFhWblpVTUU1RFUycHNiV1Z1WnowPQ==
>>29051
Do you have any other vids?
>>29053
WVVoU01HTklUVFpNS0dGemRHOXVaU2w1T1QoaGlzaXMpTmFVelV3WWtNNU1FeFZiRzFrYTNod1ZIcENSbVZZYXowPQ==
she's one of my favs, so I don't want to be literally taking food out of her mouth. she makes awesome content and her OF is reasonably priced. if she was like Layla where a stuffing clip could run $40 or more, I'd just dump what I have (props to Layla for eventually moving to a reasonable subscription model, too). but $10 or less for a sub? help feed that beautiful belly, fren.
>>29051
infinite thanks
>>29051
thank you sm king
>>29250

To be fair, Layla was literally just using the stuffer31 standard for years because... that's all she knew? s31 has been an abusive website for literally decades now.
>>29375
Yup.Models are seemingly leaving that site in herds.Always felt like that site was ran terribly
ah damn i missed these. sabrina's been a sleeper hit for a while now. that gut, man......
Yow if someone can repost some that would be appreciated
>>31390
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzZDNjdWVXOTFkSFZpWlM1amIyMHZkMkYwWTJnL2RqMTNlRkJJVDJNMGVVNTVjdz09

YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMVlZuY0UxRlFXdFlXWEE9
(294 KB, 1050x694, IMG_1859.jpeg)
Does anyone have this vid?
I would really appreciate it
Is she still gaining?
Anyone know if her OF is any good?
at $10 per month it better be.
>>33222
she posts some of her c4s vids there as well as some other longer vids, so yeah, its good
damn she's over 400? thats more than when she originally lost weight