/ssbbw/

Here's some. Anyone have some of her newer stuff from c4s? : WVVoU01HTklUVFpNZVRsMFdWZEpkV1JIT0haT1YxWndXVEJqZUZOVlRrZz0=
Heres the folder from the old thread.

WVVoU01HTklUVFpNZVRsclkyMXNNbHBUTlc1aU1qbHVZa2RWZFZreU9YUk1NbHAyWWtkU2JHTnVXbkJhV0dNdllWZFJPVTFVVW1oTmJrNDFWRE5TVDFNelNqWk5TRkpRVFZWR1ptSXlkM2hqYkZvMFlsVndRMlZJYnpSalZWcFU=
Not a c4s video, but I did find an interview with her talking about how much she like the sexual aspects of being an ssbbw and feedee.

aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cueW91dHViZS5jb20vd2F0Y2g/dj1COW14SzZ6R1ZtdyZmZWF0dXJlPXlvdXR1LmJl
>>1510

thanks, you are a god
Brianna is one of my favorite, massive and tall and does good contend!
>>1510
Thank you very much!

Here's 4 newer vids I haven't seen in wide circulation, hopefully these are new for other people as well:

aHR0cHM6Ly9tYWIudG8vVTFIcFltRVlLW3BsZWFzZSBzdG9wIHdhc3RpbmcgdGltZSB3aXRoIHRoZXNlIHNhbHRzXQ==
>>1510
Thank you! Brianna has the best fupa. Love hearing her heavy breathing in the jumping jacks video. Would love to know her heart rate before/during/afterwards. Gotta be bangin’.
>>1513
Is there any chance for a re up on the 4 vids?
4 Vids

2013- My Extreme Weight Gain Fantasy
2016- Riding Your Cock
2019- I Want You to Cum on My Belly
2019- Hurry Up and Jack Off To Me Before Your Wife Gets Home

YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MFtCcmlhbm5hXWJDOTBMV3gwUW5Rd2JVSkZRMWM9
>> 18023
You Rock! Thanks!
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMV2hZUWpoeU1tMTVRMlE9
Here is some more.

YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMVlkwWVUxVWFFeDRXR1E9
Not exactly what your looking for but is got Petra In it

YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMVWxVZUhoeWNGQlZXVUU9
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMVGRhVHpnd2VtMWhUR009
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMWGM1ZUZSNGVrSkVUWFE9
Yoo could we have a re up of the fupa vid
Anyone got the anal dildo vid?
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMVmhRYm5KbmNuZFJiRXc9
I'm searching for her Big Cuties Picsets. Anyone can help?
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMV053VldFeGNIRk5Ta289
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMWEpqY0doUWNFTldhMVU9
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMV00xVW01c04xWmtjams9
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMWE5pUzBZMldWUXhRbms9
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMVGR2WWs0elZHaG1Rams9
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMVkZFYmsxNFNXRXpRVlE9
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMWHBHY2xCdmMwVkpSREE9
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMVWwzVWxwMlRVeG1TSE09
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMV3BRT0hCT1QwbFBTVlE9
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMWGhXTVdaVFlubzBkRUU9
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMVTVJYVhkSE9YSkNiVWM9
YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVdJdWRHOHZibmhUWTJkSU1VcEk=

These are all her sex videos i have
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMVGcyY0hkWWNHb3lXWFU9

And that concludes my entire collection.
>>1543
Thanks for periodically sharing them Anon, much appreciated
Thanks anon
Brianna is awesome. Thanks for the shares.
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMVGRsUkdwaGFHbHlVWEk9

Hairy armpits :D
>>1547
Thank you so much my g! :)
Anyone have the Anal Dildo vid?
(77 KB, 1080x606, 20200717_011317.jpg)
Meaty Morning Jiggle

YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVdJdWRHOHZkWGx6TWxkcFRIVnA=
>>1513
Can you reupload this clips, please? I was delete it by accident. Thanks
bump
>>3348
could you please re-up this one?
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMV2w1WjB4UmRUTnFObms9
>>3896
Legend, thanks man
>>3610

YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVdJdWRHOHZWRlY0UjJwYVVWSlY=
(145 KB, 1080x594, 20200802_220630.jpg)
YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVdJdWRHOHZNMkpDYkRSVFNVST0=

Brianna's Big Smelly Farts

Might not be your cup of tea but its still content at the end of the day.
>>4453

this shit just keeps getting worse lol what's next ? is she gonna do puke ? eat her own shit ? suck some dog's red rocket ?
>>4454

Lmao, reaching out to all to target audiences I guess? Tbf I do love her stuff regardless.
>>4453
I wonder if that fart guy who made the fart thread will see this cuz I know he’d be over the moon
>>4453
Sorry, I was referring to this. Other one is old.
>>4453
It seems to be down already.
YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVdJdWRHOHZaVkYzVm01NU5FZHU=

Re-upped the fart vid
(85 KB, 1280x720, 1.jpg)
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkwTG1OdkwzWmlNelpVV2pod1NEUS9ZVzF3UFRFPQ==
>>4654
fuck pv streams. useless site
>>4490
>REPORT MY POSTkwzWmlNelpVV2pod1NEUS9ZVzF3UFRFPQ==

One more?
>>4955
YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVdJdWRHOHZkVzFKTUhkRmFERjI=

And for the last time
Damn down again i guess
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMVFZhVjJjMVFXcHJjMVU9a
Heres no bones only meat and a bonus bonnie vid. If someone could share fatter, lazier, immobile or ask me to gain weight that'd be cool
>>5774
Don't have what you're after, but thanks for sharing.
>>5777Your welcome. I was tired of seeing nothing but farts on this thread.
Does anyone have her expansion videos?
>>5774
malformed input
>>5818
Delete the a at the end
Hey just thought I'd share:
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMVUYwVWxsRVFscEhkRzQ9

It's the most recent Brianna faceriding vid
>>5933
Thanks for sharing!
Hey does anyone have Brianna set 172 speed stuffing
wondering if anyone has the video of her and jae blowing a dude? can't find it hosted anywhere
>>6493
this the one?

YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMV296WTFwSU0xaDJjV1k9
Does anyone have any video of her with Jae?
Specially any stuffing or burping one. Here's what I have: aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LTVLZEdyTFk4Wmg=
(Would post this in the Jae thread, but that place is a disaster)
Anybody got any more Brianna clips
>>6900
It's on spankbang somewhere
Here is a re-up of No Bones, Only Meat

aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LWljWFpZMDd6OU4=
Does anyone have her "expansion" videos where she pretends to be growing fatter?
I've got "I need to see Brianna's backfat videos or I'll die" disease. Can any merciful heroes save me?
I'd kill for some content of her with Petra.
>>7383
Wouldn't paying for it be easier?
>>7384 I love you Anon
>>7383
so go kill yourself! it´s a good gift for everyone.
Sorry to bother y’all but can anyone reup the fart vid
>>7383

Side note to this guys post. The fuck happened to Petra? Its like she just vanished.
>>8509
Brianna ate her
>>8530

That would be so hot. A fat girl being cannibalistic is a perfect fantasy. And I mean white glove style cannibalistic, nothing barbaric. A fat girl feasting on some properly cooked human flash.
>>8577
I have been thinking about this for a long time now :D even with other bbw/ssbbw girls, and yeah, can totally picture them as cannibals
Anyone got the video of Petra fucking With a strap on Brianna
reup of the fart videos?
(63 KB, 480x360, 68735054.jpg)
aHR0cHM6Ly9tYWIudG8vNlp0WFllRnh0

Here's some unreleased (or at least I *think* unreleased) fatchat videos I decided to pick up.

Really looking for some more of her vids, like the Velma vid, Beauregarde vid, pandemic vid 'Making Me Immobile', 'Being Supersize on Planes, Trains & Automobiles', 'My Day To Day Difficulties, 'Classroom Roleplay- Can't fit in my Desk', 'Fatter, Lazier, Immobile'
>>9011
Appreciate the content, here's one of the vids you're looking for in relatively low quality.

aHR0cHM6Ly9tYWIudG8vTTFOUmJUMExO
Anyone got any lesbian videos?
Anyone can reupload that recent stuffing video that was circulating a while back?
somebody have the brianna and jae blowjob vid?
>>9374
is this what you're looking for

YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMVkowVVRNNE56SlJWMWM9
Does anyone have Brianna and Jae videos?
can anyone please upload in google drive or MEGA please??? wetransfer links are all expired....
>>9393
How do you uses these word things?
How do you uses these word things? What website do you use?
>>11277

You don't ask that here. You'll be yelled at. Look around places that explain the local rules and be attentive.
What is her current weight?
>>11295
>>12112
And i hole you guys keep stsying in your fucking lane. Brianna is my girlfriend so dont none of u inbreeds think about texting her on any socials
>>12143
Pics or it didn't happen
>>12143
Yeah sure great ok dude. Like that's going to stop people? Ever been on the internet?
>>12143
if she had a boyfriend she would've posted a new hardcore video
>>12143
Large beta cuck energy
>>9235
Quarantine stuffing
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMVEV7YnVycH00WTJFMVRtSkxZVmM9

with sexy burps at
11:50
15:56
19:00
23:46
29:00
41:30
42:55

Could someone please reup the farts video? Thanks in advance.
Does anybody know or have estimates for Brianna's weight now? When she was filming with Jae, she was right around 600 I believe and Jae was near 580, although they looked to be similar sizes cause of a slight height difference. Now, Jae is about 625 lbs and Brianna looks noticeably bigger than her imo, so I'd guess 630 at least.
>>12329
My guess is 284 (in non-obsolete units)
>>12476
Call it kilograms and stop being a cocksucker
>>12326
Fart video is up on bbw/alt
Re up of quarantine stuffing?
>>12699
Here you go
WVVoU01HTklUVFpNZVRreldsTTFNR0pET1RCTVYxSllZVEZPUTJSdGJGQlhSRUU5
Anyone have face riding or cumming to my own fat body 2?
Anyone got the Anal Dildo vid?
may I ask for a generous re-up?
of quarantine stuffing
That stepsister JOI vid looks mad good if anyone decides to upload it.
WVVoU01HTklUVFpNZVRsMFdWZEpkV1JIT0haUk1EbFVWRVpSTTFWV2NHOD0=
Don't mean to beg but has anyone got the bigcuties vids or photo sets she did with beccabae?
Any chance for a reup on the stepsister vid? Thanks in advance
bump for stepsister vid
>>14567
I second that bump.
Someone has Brianna's videos Brianna: Fat Smothering 19 yr old Petra, Brianna Chest Sitting on skinny Lisa: Belly Drops & Belly Play, Brianna: Bikini Belly Rub & Jiggle, Brianna: Skinny Squashing 2, Brianna's 550 lb Belly Smothering with Lisa !,
>>14262
V1ZWb1UwMUhUa2xVVkZwTlpWUnNNRmRXWkVwa1YxSklUMGhhVGsxdFVrWmFSM2hhVFZkU1dGZHNaejA9

Dk if ill be reuploading this again so get it while its here
>>14580
We need more Petra videos tbh
Anyone got any Brianna + Jae vids?
>>4453
Yo! Can you re-up this one?
>>15409
there are 2 up in the weight gain encouragement vola if you're in to that r/1ky8wdnbw
This place has been vacant for a month.
Does anybody have any recent Brianna clip4sale videos, if so, ill put in some classic ones ive gathered
>>17672
I have her bigcuties what do you want from there
Just surprise us with something
>>17674
I'd love sets 160, 169, 177, and 192, with 160 being my top choice.

In return, here's some slightly older clips4sale content of hers, some of it with Jae:
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMVWRZWnpFek1UaHZUa1E9
>>17704
Sure
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LWtVZm5vRnZwTU0=

Does anyone have 'The Pandemic Helped Me Gain & Made Me Lazier', 'Fatter, Lazier, Immobile' or 'Velma's Jiggly and Out of Breath'
Anybody have her Violet Beauregarde video? The 15 years later one?
We could do with a thread dedicated to Violet Beauregard related sets and vids. I would start one but have nothing to offer. There have been some great Blueberry sets of late, Beauregard, Jackie, Layla etc
>>17723
shit, i got the juicy jackie one (alongside the picture set) and the beauregarde one. maybe i should kick a thread off...
>>17717
This might be it?
aHR0cHM6Ly9tYWIudG8vNlpoZXF0ck5n
Anyone have any of Brianna's mom, Tawny? She had some stuff out in the early 2000s when she was pregnant with Brianna and I can't find any of it
>>17754
You’d be an absolute legend
>>17885
also baffled over here, very interesting to find out Brianna is following her mother steps
(239 KB, 950x1160, bath23_96733017.jpg)
From ~2005. Can't believe this wasn't deleted to make way for more recent stuff.

https://we.tl/t-5Zo5GDiqhm

The latest JJ in lace tights would be appreciated...
Anyone got the Anal Dildo Brianna vid?
>>17792
>>17879
>>17911

Is there any proof shes her mother. Brianna is like 28 her mother can't be pregnant in 2000 with her.
Damn brianna talks really sexy. Can you drop some of your favorite videos?
Heres some recent bigcuties stuff in hopes that someone shares here latest vids. She looks huge
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMVUp1WlZkdGNWQmhaemM9
Has she done any weigh-ins recently? She says she's over 600lbs but the last weigh-in I saw was from years ago and had her around 550ish
>>18327
>YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMVUp1WlZkdGNWQmhaemM9
reup?
Here is her fan oil video.

aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LVdPNVdNYmxSOEs=
>>18800
YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVtCNjQgaXMgZHVtYiBhbmQgZG9lc24ndCBkbyBhbnl0aGluZyBtb3N0IG9mIHRoZSB0aW1lXVdJdWRHOHZaakJzYkZWdGJVTnk=
>>18832
Absolute fucking legend, thanks lad.
(56 KB, 882x544, 1.JPG) (57 KB, 885x538, 2.JPG) (57 KB, 881x537, 3.JPG)
>>18669

Can you imagine how soft and warm her belly button must feel?

Still hope someone has this one to share.
I know this might not be the right board, but I'm considering this the right thread.
Anyone got her fart vids?
>>19332
Yo man, head to bbw alt. Theres a fart thread there and I'll up all the fart vids I have of her. Gimme 24 hours. I love a I big farting fatty, no one else does for some reason
>>19332
I got those fart vids uploaded on bbw alt
>>19368
Sorry for the late reply, thanks!
could someone please reupload set 141?
How can I decode these links? Is it really base64? Because that doesn’t work out
Apparently the dark circles she has on her skin are a sign of diabetes?
>>20719
wtf is the point of volafile... download speed is slow as shit, files are actually being deleted as i'm trying to download them
>>20719
Volafile is ass bro!! Just make a wetransfer link or myairbridge something that’s reliable. Vola ain’t it bro it’s straight up dogshit
Can someone share "POV Brianna Riding Your Cock" , Size: 386 MB please? Cant find it anywhere. Thanks.
does anyone have set 141? it’s the one where she wears heels and i think it’s called “high heel appeal”
>>20893
this is set 141 but it has nothing to do with high heels aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LVcxSFVXUTFJdko=
>>20866
don't insult the dogs
would be nice if someone who caught these before they disappeared would repost on a decent site
anyone got the teasing the teacher vid and if possible the stepsister vid?
>>20897
oh well, thanks anyway for the vid. i guess its just the picset that has her in heels
>>21020
you mean gaining for an a in class?
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LUpOVnlBc2gxQ2c=
>>21115 (Dead)
>>21117 (Dead)
Bro this guy is a loser LMAO. Imagine uploading a virus. Yeah you’re so cool(NOT!! ugly ass). Quit jumping threads to spread viruses you bum. Go outside and do something with your sorry ass life
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDKGxldHMgcmV2aXZlIHRoaXMgdGhyZWFkKTkwTFVjd01GbGpRVlJQZW1jPQ==This is big cuties sets 166-177. I have everything from 177 to her newest set as well as most of the earlier ones from 118 onward. I'd appreciate it if someone bit the bullet and uploaded something new from her Clips4Sale, but regardless I will post everything of her I have.
>>21217
at some point...maybe I'll get around to it quicker if someone shares something new
>>21217
can you share the 177 to newest set
>>21221
For sure I'll just get around to it faster if someone uploads something new from her Clips4Sale.
not clips4sale but enjoy

aHR0cHM6Ly9tYWIudG8vdzhmN0t1NEpj
>>21247
thank ya sir. Sets 178-195 I will post the rest tmmr YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMVFJ6ZG5Kc1lWUnFSR2c9
Thank you very much, legend. You have maybe vid 151 and 173?
>>21247
>>21317
>>21217

Thank you for your contributions Anons. Not to beg after you all just shared but anyone happen to have her videos with Beccabae from Briannas Bigcuties site?
>>21320
I dont think I saved any of those. If I did it'll be in there when I upload everything
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMVXhrTmpJeldqQnNRVWM9
sets 196-200. The rest of the collection will be posted tmmr. If anyone knows a good onlyfans downloader let me know and I'll get more vids from there
>>21364
Thanks so much! Unfortunately I don’t know any good only fans downloaders so can’t help there. I also wanted to ask if the sets you missed in the previous posts will be in the one tomorrow? There were some missing in the folders
>>21365
Yeah, I don't have every single set between the numbers I said. I just have a lot of them. I only downloaded what I liked when I had the bigcuties account, unfortunately. Your welcome happy to share. Seeing Brianna's thread be dead for so long was getting to me
>>21369
Oh ok I’ll see what I can do
Wish there could be a collective megafile or something that we could all put in brianna videos, so they are perma their
>>21365
There is a chrome extension only fans downloader that works!
>>21396
which one? I'm kinda sketched out by the whole thing. Can you send me the one that you use?
>>21402
Just google only fans downloader chrome and its the first link, its from the google chrome store, works like a charm
>>1506 (OP)
i've been wanting to start a collection of her sex vids but my pc is out of commission at the moment
Hey guys im new to this and I was wondering how i access these videos?
>>22335

copy links into base34 decoder until you get a usable link. beware of brackets.
>>1521
>>1519
How do I use the links? can someone give me a tutorial? I really want to watch these-
>>22486
if you really want to watch them then youll learn how to decode them on your own as i and many others have done. Now figure it out dumbass WVVoU01HTklUVFpNZVRreldsTTFNR0pEKGRhdGUpT1RCTVYwcExUVEZ3V2xaV1l6RmpNbU5MWVVoU01HTklUVFpNZVRreldsTTFNQ2d5TURJeEtXSkRPVEJNV0hCd1RsZGFTVTFWTlhOalYyZExZVWhTTUdOSVRUWk1lVGt6V2xNMU1HSkRPVEJNVjNjMVlrZEdWbGRxWkd0YVZFazk=
>>22520
Wow Thank you very Much , However the 2nd link did not function

Some of these videos are Very well done

Mdma this weekend for sure haha
>>22486
Google base 64. We actually dont have to encode links anymore
>>22542
Could you please Repost whats in the 2nd link as it is still Not functioning for me
anyone have leave your wife to fatten me and parents worst nightmare, but your dream girl?
Does someone have 10 sizes in 10 years (jeans try on) Would love that vid
Thank you very much for these videos. Her face and huge body seems so much fatter, it's really nice to see her moving it.
anyone have her school desk videos?
Anyone have her school desk videos?
>>22967
I am always disappointed when I see the name BigCutie Kawaii and realise that she is in fact not an obese Japanese woman.
>>22967 your replacement is always closer than you realize..
Anybody have any of her onlyfan videos??
>>25081
She maybe a lookalike - Face wise, but she could never replace Brianna. Kawaii is only a Fraction of Briannas size... she got a long way infront of her...
WVVoU01HTklUVFpNZVRreldsTTFNR0pET1QoYnJvd25lZHBpbXBsdWgpQW9jR2xqY3lsTVZsWlFWR3RXYUZadFpHcGFiV005
>>1508
can anyone reup this?
Anybody have any of her onlyfan videos??
Does anyone have her Velma videos?
reup on anything lmao
I know this is real niche... but does anyone have her videos where she pretends to get fatter?

Not sure if they are considered inflation, but its her doing things like taking weight loss pills that backfire or eating a magic cake and she makes it look like shes getting fatter and fatter without stopping.
Here is some vids from her only fans, bathing, fupa play and masturbating
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LWZVOWtURnlCWUo=
>>27981
Awesome drop, thanks
>>27981
So nice! Thank you very much. I love Brianna's backfat!
YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVdJdWRHOHZUVE5uZVhSbmJWVjA=
Can anyone please upload Fat Step-Sister Catches You Masturbating?
>>28917
No worries, mate.
Here is what you desire:
WVVoU01HTklUVFpNZVNoc1lXNWtkMmhoYkdVKGJlYWNoZWQpcE9UTmFVelV3WWtNNU1FeFVWVFZWTWtVelpFZGFTMDlWZHowPQ==
>>27981
Thank you for the post - would it be possible to re upload the only fans content lot?
Could somebody re-up: "Hurry Up and Jack Off To Me Before Your Wife Gets Home". Thanks in advance!
WVVoU01HTkkoMzAwMGd0KVRUWk1lVGt6V2xNMU1HSkRPVEJNVmxKcEtITjFjSEpoS1ZOdFZtMVZlbXN6WWtoUlBRPT0
>>30794
Hero! Many thanks

She is incredible
>>30794
thought she'd be closer to 700 by now....
Does anyone know if her onlyfans has her regular manyvids content, trying to see if I should do onlyfans or just buy the videos I'd like
I´m desperately looking for these vids. Can someone up or reup them?

- You Want to Learn How to Fuck Belly Buttons?
- Cum to Me Before SHE Gets Home
- You Want to Learn How to Fuck Belly Buttons?
- Facestuffing and Fat Fucking
- Fat Sister Catches You Masturbating

I´ve attached 5 vids of her:

WVVoU01HTklUVFpNZVRreldsTTFNKGd1dHMpR0lvWm1GMGRHbGxLVU01TUV4V1FsaFBWbXh0VWtSTk1WcDZVVDA9
Does anyone have her picsets?
>>31502 the angle totally makes the difference
>>31502
>will never have a gf this big
why live?
Does anyone have any of her recent onlyfan videos?
I'm consistently impressed with how such a gigantic lady with such an enormous belly/torso also has such a perfect ass.
>>31541
Go to gym.
Aquire blob gf.
You can do it bro.
>>31755
Adding to this - wait until New Years. Get one who is doing the tried and true resolution of getting in shape. They haven't set foot in a gym in years and can easily break the habit.
>>31541 youre forgetting most men dont even like HUGE women their dating pool is small as hell irl, this is a just fetish website so we all do
>>31502
>Boyfriend fit and ready to lift her.
>Brianna keeps swelling up
Fuck man, I envy him.

>>31953
What you're saying is that taking a huge goddess to a date is not that hard?
>>31953
Their hookup pool is surprisingly large. But the dating pool is def small. A lot of men don’t realize what it takes to be with someone of that size. So they just fuck them as long as they can.
>>32002
Preach brotha preach. I'm in my twenties and I'm just having fun right now but realistically I know I'm not wifing a fatty.
>>31994 if you want to fuck a ssbbw, make a feabie and most importantly DONT be creepy, DONT fetishize them just be normal and ask them on a REAL date if the conversation is good
>>32275 (Dead)
While I agree with the sentiment because Feabie is, in fact, a fetish site, it is predominantly governed by the pornstars spinning their RESPECT SEXWORKERS campaign and infinitely supported by other women and an endless sea of simps. Feabie isn't a fetish website anymore, it's for advertising Onlyfans. Pre-2015 you could DM pretty much anyone on Feabie and maybe get some sexting going if you were good looking enough, but now that the models have amassed such a cult of personality, everyone is trying to copy the formula.
>>32275 (Dead)
The women that want this are upfront about it, the women who want >>32274 are upfront about it. Don't be stupid, know your audience
>>32299
Maybe you’re just not as good looking or charming as you were in 2015. The broads keep getting fatter, perhaps you should experience some internal growth yourself.
>>32564
Shut the fuck up cracker. You and I both know the commercialization of Feabie wasn't nearly what it was, and that's not even touching the increasing volume of SJW drivel from people who use the website as a social media platform.
>>32299
Maybe the problem is that you should respect sex workers. People will treat you like a creep if you act like one
>>32570
Calm down, vintage farming tool
>>32570
Pornstars: *ask to be treated with the bare minimum of respect and decency*
This guy: “ThEy’Re SjW mOnStErS wHo SaY mEaN tHiNgS aBoUt Me BeCaUsE i TrEaT tHeM LiKe GaRbAgE”
>>32584
>t. pornstar/simp/porn addict
>>31502
she's such an asshole
Wonder if she still does hook ups and such.
Is her OF worth it? Good length vids, frequent updates, etc.? Thinking about subscribing.
>>32900

I very much enjoy Brianna's OF, but i feel she does not update it enough.
>>32662
Hook ups? And such? What is there to elaborate?
>>32921
That was exactly the amount of information and details I was looking for, thank you
anyone got anything on her?
Bump
Anyone got one of her newer vids?
Bump
How does one decipher the codes now? I been gone for a bit
>>35662
Must’ve been gone since the Stone Age
>>35662
Every single Chan user got >>this >>35737 @ Home, we all spend our Time encrypting those Codes to get the good stuff, than we wank and go for a 24hours sleep & repeat
>>35737
Nice you got the new one with the metal case.

The wooden one is too heavy and big, still does the job tho.
does anyone have the onlyfans party link?
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LUttZVR3ZWlYMmw
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LUV2cDJKMk15aE8=
NEED HER FATTER SHE FAT BUT STILL TOO SKINNY
anyone have squashing or breaking furniture clips?
I would really appreciate it if anyone would like to share
She's got the "Supa Fupa". Amazing.
Anyone have anything of her friend Kyleigh?
>>38077
Enjoy M8

aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LWIzNnhQWktObjI=
Does anybody have the videos that Brianna and Beccabae made together?
does anyone get the latest video from their clip4sale? would be very grateful if anyone would like to share
its gone, reup please?>>38111
>>38640
you can find it on Google under the name of SSBBW Velma.
I was looking for the full video lasts 15 minutes, this video lasts 8
just some random videos from my collection YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMV1kxTmpGVk9WSTVRa3M9
Brianna has become huge in these years, I love it
Could someone update the coomer?
Bump
I unironically used to talk to her on feabie, she said I was cute but too young (21)
Has anyone old Bigcuties vids of her when she was around 400 lbs?

Here a nice video from her onlyfans:
https://we.tl/t-ED1SX7aj5n
Please upload Pov belly vids
>>41095 the donuts one lmfao
(2.3 MB, 854x480, prev_24972515.mp4)
Anyone has this video? If so, can you share it? (Greatly appreciated)
>>43132
Sweet jeebus she's gotten round
Looks like Becca has been putting on some weight recently too.
Does anyone have any of her backfat videos?
>>43174 quality is low af
I didn't knew Brianna and Becca had a C4S together. Anyone has anything else from it?

>>43174
Too bad it's bad quality and it's not even the full video according to the lenght written on C4S
>>41072 could you repost the links with Petra again? It's expired...
Could someone update the coomer?
>>44249 sucks petra got outted as a FA publicly so she quit the biz
>>44388 that's what happened? tbh I assumed she just got out of the porn game because she found a better job
>>44388 really? I always thought it was due to an injury 😅
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LXBsU1BseWF0czk=
>>45448
Hey Thank you Very Much

From Behind what a View
>>45448
Thanks for the share. Brianna's gotten ginormous and she's still doing very active videos. I hadn't realized how puffy her face and feet/ankles had gotten.
>>3348
Jesus! Did she tried to fuck a stove that’s on?
Can someone update his coomer please
She has very cute and sexy face
>>45573
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
>>45573
You are aware she's black right?
Could a generous soul please share his latest clips4sale video
anyone can update the coomer?
>>46398
I'd love that slob one too.
Don't forget the queen brianna
anyone has a bigcuties siterip?
bump for new content
aHR0cHM6Ly9kb29kLnBtL2QvY3gybjVqamEzcDVuCg==
aHR0cHM6Ly9kb29kLnBtL2QvaGdpNDAxZ2VlbHQxCg==
>>46985
stop fucking using this stream site, they cannot be downloaded.
>>47016
If you're using firefox you can just hold shift + right click and then click save video (after you hit play) lol
Since I know the models all always check this site even they pretend not to (idk why, we all know they do lol), congrats on being number 1 on clips4sale Brianna in the SSBBW section will you please marry me
Agreed that site tries to fugg your computer up.
Cooker update? Would love to see her new stuff
>>44249
>>44250
I'll do you one better
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LUh5aVdLNk1tWTY=
Anyone has her newer c4s videos?
>>48827

when is this clip from?
>>49084
Why does mab always stop at 99% or am I just dump?
>>49160
This happens when you try to download in incognito/private mode.
She does the best videos!
>>49160
>>49161
I'm getting the same problem with mab. It seems to stop and download again and again giving me copies of videos that are not finished downloading.
>>49161
Dude, your my hero, thank you
anyone have stop spying on your fat step sister?
Could someone repuload "Telling parents you have a fat slob for a gf" I missed it :/
Does anyone have the video with Petra "food revenge"?
Anyone have a response of the "telling parents you have a fat slob for a girlfriend" or can update the coomer?
>>31994
Hey guy in the pic here.
And its pretty simple actually.

All u need to do is be respectfull to her.
And take care of yourself. U dont need to look like a greek god. But try to go to the gym, brush your teeth smell nice etc. That combined with some confidence can go a long way
>>51653
Out of curiosity how bad does she smell
She smells like your mom's pussy
>>51653
hmmm im 6’1” 21, and athletic. Do i have a chance
>>51657
No she smells fine. She takes great care of herself. I spend a month with her and she takes great care of herself. Shes a lovely person as well. Dont believe all the bs u read about her
>>51675
21 might be a bit young. I was 21 when we started talking and she had a bit of trouble with it.
What is going on with this thread?
There's anyone that have that video in which she squashes Petra on sofa?
Someone please reup fat slob gf
>>52113
Thanks dude! These are awesome, but do you have also the video "food revenge"?
>>52322
They are on her coomer page, enjoy!
>>52324
how do I get there?
>>52395

Think of it like a computer game. Look around this site for clues and your effort will be rewarded.
Does anyone have her new vid : Be My Feeder, Make Me Fatter JOI (extreme WG) plz
Thank you very much!
anyone can update coomer?
Anyone has her most recent videos from C4S?
>>56565
Does anyone have the bj video of her and jae together?
I need help to know if this video exists but do any of you remember the video the video of Brianna and another girl feeding each other whipped cream and licking it off each others stomachs. I saw it a bit ago on another site but it was lost.
Anybody have her teacher video?
Can anyone upload the by my feeder JOI vid?
Hey there... Anyone have the video in which brianna squashes Petra on the sofa?
Please udapte her coomer
>>57908
where can i find this coomer(?)