/ssbbw/

(75 KB, 474x674, 1a67cfa2e793879491ce28f671e7a7bb.jpg)
Looking for any content of this glorious woman. Unfortunately I lost many videos with PH, but in exchange I have videos of Vivalavalerie: YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMV041WVVSaWVraEpWRlE9
I wish I could’ve had a session with her at her peak
>>13642

has she ever been bigger than 300-350lbs? I feel like she's been the same size her entire career
could you reup VivalaValerie vids please ?
>>15284

Which honestly is pretty surprising. Most women usually gain a significant amount of weight at her size, but I feel like she's mostly lost weight compared to her early 2000's self.
>>15284 i think her biggest was around 390, she always used "+375" and if I'm not mistaken, she used "+385" a couple times, but no "400" ever., so basically yeah, she has literally been the same size for like 20 years

Amanda could have gotten so big no one in the industry would be able to rival her but she never did, aaand her content has basically been the same for like 15 years

Surprising to think she never went over 400 given she's 6'3 and has a bunch of muscle, BBBXXL & Roxxie (They are like 5'5) have gotten to 400 or 450, Jackie (Like 5'4) is over 560, Jae and Boberry passed 600 (5'10 and 5'7") wonder when will someone similar to her come around
(20 KB, 480x320, 443bc93bf90cf9399a150faa60f7e028.jpg)
>>15515
I think Blythe was considerably heavier (not to mention taller) than Amanda anyways - she looked positively gigantic in her JAV days. Such a shame she disappeared off the face of the earth, if she were to gain a bit more weight during the 2010s she would've been the GOAT
Is there anyone out there with some fresh content? 🙏
>>13592 (OP)
here's what i have, bud
YUhSMGNITTZMeTltY205dGMyMWhjMmd1WTI5dEwyRnRZWG89
>>16505
fucking huge drop, thanks man
>>16505
Could someone re-up this?
>>16852
You have found some great videos, here they are: YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzKHBsYWNlIGEgWiBoZXJlKVM1MGJDOTBMVFprVERKdVdrZFNlbGM9
>>16505
Hey could you re up? please!
Can someone reup?
Does anyone have any of her C4S content?
(439 KB, 1008x621, KaylaOnlyFans.png)
Not Amanda, but another woman (5 or 10 years younger) who's about 6'3 and 370lb just started an onlyfans (amazonian.kay) and has a 1-week free trial, guess i gotta check her out
>>20244
Why don't you post her content here, she only has 2 vids up anyways.
Any new stuff?
Amanda is the GOAT of the Amazons, think this video is gonna b awsome
>>25808
just look how much bigger than the door she is in the opening clip. need the video
I cant buy thad icd amanda video, does some other side sell it? Im from Iceland and my card dont work on this side:/
I got the video! But this side is fuckt… I have to download some xcream video player to download the video, but it doesnt save on my computer, it saves in the xcream video player, and if I click on it I have to watch it on some internet link… can anybody help me out here…
>>26726

It looks like they are using Widevine/Playready DRM. It sounds like the video is played in your browser through their web player? If so, you might be able to download the video through the mpd and decrypt it with a widevine key. Not 100% on it since the l3 decryptor was deprecated back a few months ago, but there could be a new solution
>>26726

So I looked into it, and yes they are using Widevine DRM on their web player. I downloaded the little 30 second preview and decrypt the video and mux it together: https://we.tl/t-8rgZa6bvSD

If you are able to stream the full video through the web player, it will be possible for you to save the video as a file to your computer and forget that crappy player of theirs. Let me know if you need help
Can you explane it step by step for me? Haha, Im not good with computer and english is not my first language
>>26838

Yes I can help you in about 20 mins I'm a little busy with something right now, do you have discord?
I dont know what that is hehe
>>26854

its a communication service that makes it a lot easier to chat, make an account here: https://discord.com/

you don't have to download it, you can just open it through the browser. let me know your username once you sign up and i'll dm you
>>26857

yall would be legends if you shared it
Ill do an account tomorow, I will coment here my username
(40 KB, 600x900, AxexofKCEAQ4kuY.jpg)
I would've gladly be suffocated by her ass to death
bump
(71 KB, 480x640, amanda.jpeg)
guess they didnt have it but heres a shot from that day. her ass is so big
>>25803
There really needs to be a thread dedicated exclusively to collecting white woman JAVs (or just western women in those kinds of productions ig)
When it was her fattes period?
any contents ?
bump
>>28285
the quality is terrible
190-220 kbit/s
Can sombody upload her onlyfans videos ??
Bump
I think everyone would love to have ICD-347 but I haven't seen it floating around, and it's somewhat difficult to buy
i know its a long shot but does anyone have the Too Cool For After School clip with Amazon Kami?
Would anyone happen to have any of her OnlyFans content? It's almost impossible to find
bump
Wins for good quality videos please?
Some complete nude videos?
bump
you are a heroe
bump
do you have more videos?
>>33114
awesome, thank you!
>>33114
Could you please reup? It’s only 3 days after christmas and the link has already expired. Merry Christmas.
Amanda
i am bigger than Amazon amanda
>>34058
Cool man, the vast majority of us are shorter and smaller than her :)
bump
>>34058
This is the kind of person that messages models and scares them away from the scene.
bump
bump
bump
Anyone have more videos? old or her onlyfans videos plz?