/ssbbw/

(39 KB, 412x619, 9ce57d5d7059e3556d59c26cadc05598.jpg)
we all have our own favorites, whether theyre tried and true or newly discovered treasures. we all have that video (or videos!) that really just hits the spot for us and keeps us coming back again and again.

i wanted to create this thread as a commemoration of our favorites; to cultivate a truly quality selection of videos of what all of us fine folks on /ssbbw/ think are the cream of the crop. i want to celebrate the beautiful women who keep us going crazy for their bodies, whether its their soft bellies, their huge asses, or the way they inhale their five course meals.

here's how to contribute: simply share your favorite videos! you can share as many or as little videos as youd like, but seeing as quality is king for this thread, keep it to only the best of the best (you can define that however you want, but personally for me, it was primarily videos i know i have nutted a LOT to and also videos i just think are supremely hot). ALSO, NO BEGGING OR REQUESTS! let's keep it classy, guys.

i'll kick things off with a nearly 20gb selection of my favorites; although it's several dozen videos, they are all classics in my eyes and i have gotten a lot of nuts out of them. excited to see what everyone has to offer!
https://gofile.io/d/T3ASNU

picrel is gwen dolan