/ssbbw/

Jesus Christ that is revolting
>>131004

Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
Nah bro, this is a mutant or something.
Love it does someone have more
Please
>>131008

Yeah that's everything there was and ever will be.

Short career. Wish more had been done, but at least we got something!
This not it
What happened to her? WLS?
it’s a shame her face is chopped because her weird ass body is kinda hot to me in a depraved way

a cute face connected to a ridiculous body like that would be peak
A few years ago I would video chat with her she had afib and other heart problems I don't know if she's still alive she had got so heavy she had a caretaker that would come over and the caretaker use her sex toys she told me about that and guys would want to come over and hook up and would show up and jack off and cum on her then leave but she said she had got too fat for sex when she did have sex she was a squirter and she told me that her dad would come over and help bathe her and that he would start trying to mess with her pussy when she would bend over
>>131146
Yeah man, she also told me she was taking flying lessons
ANY UPDATES OR NEWS ABOUT HER
>>131220
Last I've heard is that she never was really into the fetish and just posted a couple sets to be able to pay for WLS, but I don't really know if that 's true.
(41 KB, 720x960, 480652_559806540709786_744515643_n.jpg)
>>131230
it´s right. she did the modeling job/sets only to pay the WLS and disappear to anonymous.
She was a really good and nice friend. I hope she recovered control of her life after losing weight.
>>131255
If you get dealt a bad hand like her with those fucked up legs instead of a sexy fat belly or ass id say do that wls or chop those bags off
>>131255
She doesn't need a gastric surgery, as all of the body-fat was caused by lymph-sicknesses
>>131319
agreed... ...

... after i get buried under them
Her face might be ugly af but she still got the best ssbbw body I have ever seen. Some of the best head and wettest box are from ugly fat girls. Imagine hers….
Where did yall to her back in the day cause its been a while since she was active?
Plus I cannot imagine that there are no vids ever of her playin with her pussy or getting fucked while she was active….
Somebody must have something
>>131361
she hated everything about being a model. She got someone to tape her waddling around her apt for a couple afternoons but she sure as shit wasnt gonna fuck on camera.

I wish there was more but good for her I guess