/ssbbw/

(389 KB, 1179x947, IMG_1491.jpeg)
It seems none of the SSBBW coomer accounts have been updated since May. I’m not sure why.

Let’s use this as a space for people to discuss which coomers they’d like updated and we can exchange and share files in return.

The ones I would like updated the most are
SSBBWgoddessKayleeLynn
SSBBW_stella
SSBBWladyjiggles
SSBBWladybrads
SSBBWxviolet
The OF importer from Coomer has been dead for like 4 months and it's unlikely to ever get fixed, the admin of the site has been completely MIA
dude woke up from his 4 month long coma
>>129867 (OP)
Ursweetpeach_69
Thicladybug
Hunnybunzzz3
Bubblybooty
Kaybearcutie95
(171 KB, 635x980, co.jpg)
that thing about the importer is fake, see the date, is the new order world, only want show us slim women, gay, transcompañere etc... google, same, youtube same etc...They are filtering us, we have not been free on the internet for years
>>129882
Mate, I think you need help
>>129867 (OP)
no it is much longer I think, there were no updates since January 2024
Aye can some update the
Juicy Jackie
Thebigassbbw
>>129887

The importer has been broken multiple times, but no, it was working in May, if your favorite models haven't been updated since January it's because no one was uploading them to coomer in may. I have several OF accounts that were last updated in late may.

>>129882

Can we please permaban people for being too retarded
>>129882
Imagine being this stupid
Jesus christ how r there still so many people that don’t realize that coomer has been down for months
>>129917
Because the majority of people who come to this site are fucking retards who need to be spoon fed everything.
>>129867 (OP)
What are the best coomer replacements that have SSBBW stuff?
>>129931
hotleaks or leakedzone has some...
you have to torrent the videos tho and sometimes that doesnt even work
>>129964
Those are literally sites that backup coomer content.. you can't be this dumb.
>>129907
But that are narrowly all SSBBWs, as Ganjafreak has very little, so has Susanne Eman and Goofyjennyy had the last around years turn (though the first and last upload just all 2 weeks videos, partly less)
Mz Fluff has no uploads at all, just a profile there.