/ssbbw/

(26 KB, 531x201, ssbbw_LJ.jpg)
hello guys, anybody knows any news of Lady J ssbbw, she stop post on IG and TikTok and coomer.... is hyper death :'( i hope she get over 500lbs now
She got active on her OnlyFans again last month with 4 posts, the most recent being in August. She has thigh rolls like BigCutieAsh has and i think it forces her into waddling. Her most recent post shows her in a scooter. She hasn't done a weigh-in in a long time. I wonder if she's hit 500 yet. She has to be close.
* her most recent post being August 25th
>>129809
Can anyone share recent photos of her? I haven't seen her since coomer went down earlier in the year.
Please!!! share something pleeeease
Eat shit, and go to the god damn begging thread.
please share BUMP
More new scooter content on her onlyfans!!
If we can at least just see a pic of her now!
She must be huge

Im sure a lack of mobility and lack of movement is just going to make her even heavier
>>131032
Wild that this woman went from being thin and conventionally attractive in her early 20s to needing a scooter. It must be nuts to see from anyone who knew her back then.
>>131169
Yeah. But if you are a feeder its also insanely hot
>>131227
She keeps doing that, it’s annoying. Especially for someone who keeps gaining and has not only a great body but pretty face, she could make so much money on OF if she just posted regularly.
>>131246
Leads me to believe she’s had health issues, either physical or mental.
Last post in march on coomer. Someone could update it.
>>131297
Coomer hasn’t worked in months in general. Not just for her. Not just a matter of updating it
>>131298
Oh. Well that sucks. Thank you for the information Anon. Do you know anything more?
>>131366
I’ve read it’s broken and won’t be getting fixed